Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (98510 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Frankiss44(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
hedonistic:

Is there any crime called 'betrayal of trust' in our laws? At least not in the breach of trust context, which doesn't apply here.

Before we act all holier than thou, let us separate the issues and be clear on what the situation is. The only offence for which the man is standing trial here is rape, and if it turns out that the girl lied against him, then she should be jailed instead. She is certainly old enough to be imprisoned for false testimony and wrongful accusation.

Assuming that the sex was consensual, then the issue merely boils down to morality, not legality. At 18, the girl is a full-fledged adult and has achieved the age of consent in most countries of the world.. Legally, she is as much an adult as the man, and there is no question of paedophilia or sex with a minor here. 18 year old girls sleep around with much older men (even in their 70s) everyday in this country for financial or other gains, so it is not exactly a new or illegal thing.

Like I mentioned, based on my presumption of the man's innocence (with regard to the rape accusation), the issue is entirely moral - especially in terms of betraying the trust of the girl's father...even if the sex was consensual. However, he does not deserve to go to jail for that or face the opprobrium of a false allegation of rape. He should only bear the moral burden of having slept with his friend's daughter, that should be sufficient punishment for his indiscretion.

Hmmmm... What more can i say? I guess you have said it all and i cant argue with your points..
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by XBLadez: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by XBLadez: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
IHate9ja1:
Omo ale
[/s]
May thunder strike you and family dead!
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s] May thunder strike you and family dead!
Photocopy....#gives back d original,trash d copy.
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by adazinnie(f): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
bomasek:
since u barely believe a lady like u,why don't u come around to my place and let's re-enact the scene. Will show u how tough I can be,screaming or fighting back will be the least on your mind. #I no go tear your dress#
u no tell me say u wan bleep naaa...u don dea use scope...I no go cum ...otule gbawa GI dere
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by bomasek(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
adazinnie:
u no tell me say u wan bleep naaa...u don dea use scope...I no go cum ...otule gbawa GI dere
I wan prove u wrong as u no beliv ya fellow babe say dem rape am. If u give me puccy who am I to reject
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by adazinnie(f): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
bomasek:
I wan prove u wrong as u no beliv ya fellow babe say dem rape am. If u give me puccy who am I to reject
lol...u don dea use style style now...forgetii abeg I no ur plan ..puccy kor asshole ni..
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by bomasek(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
adazinnie:
lol...u don dea use style style now...forgetii abeg I no ur plan ..puccy kor asshole ni..
Oya help my ministry since u know my plan
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by abacusCm(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm fed up all these analyses sef.this issue have made a lot of nairalanders ti become lawyers...my own suggestion is that two of them should come and used 'Ogun' gods of iron to swear you will see that in the next 7 days we shall know who is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by nasha1(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

Did you even read the article sef?

I need to talk to you,important.

Thanks
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by dake40(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2015
adazinnie:
though am against RAPE...d lecturer should have controlled himself...you see Dats d problem wit men...onli few of dem can control deir libido......Now to d girl.. she went back home moody,she didn't tell any body abt d rape until 9 days later because d pains she was having continued seriously,her fears made her lie against d man because she knew if her took her to d hospital they would confirm and would begin to ask questions....the Gurl acted very sharp to save herself from being tagged a bad child dat hasn't gotten into d uni bt has already started d doings wit a lecturer... well u know girls of these day should not b trusted...she wanted it...and d animal in dat lecturer couldn't refuse d food....Infact blame the two parties involve...I tire for d case...I NO JUDGE AGAIN...

Are you inclusive?
Re: Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. by tipsieoladj(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
marod:
If I was the Judge, I would have sentenced him for rape though, something tells me that his own account of the story is more likely to be the true version.
ure feeling like dat because ure a guy if u go thru a Lecturer's acct well u will see he was lying and he is a terrible liar.. how cum he she was d one telling him to b free in his own office? nd no sensible man would pull off his clothes in d office wen a visitor is there and it was in d morning.. imagine she was ur sis. dat man is a bloody bastard i pity his family

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.