Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In (10648 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Fellow nairalanders/romancelanders currently awake and online, come in lets discuss. OPERATION WOOING IS ALLOWED.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 3:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Me and sleep the quarrel o... Nigga hw u dy
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by jaykaylegend(m): 3:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Bt come to think of it oooo

Why una neva sleep??
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:
Me and sleep the quarrel o... Nigga hw u dy
hahahahaha. ur own gud mk be say na nw u nd sleep dey quarel. infact presently sleep na my ex. menn, ur brother frm another parents is cool o. and u,..and u get any champagne mk we go fit pop dis nite? atleast mk we manage dat one hold body for those of us mk babe nor sleep bside us unclad 2nite.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 08, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Bt come to think of it oooo

Why una neva sleep??
mayb we dey wait for u to sleep first. or probably we dey luk for babe to woo 2nite base on say nite wooing na sure pass bcus babes nor go wan form bcus too many niggaz to chat dem up nor dey. hw ur way na?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 3:24am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

hahahahaha. ur own gud mk be say na nw u nd sleep dey quarel. infact presently sleep na my ex. menn, ur brother frm another parents is cool o. and u,..and u get any champagne mk we go fit pop dis nite? atleast mk we manage dat one hold body for those of us mk babe nor sleep bside us unclad 2nite.
My brother even the devil the pity my condition o..... Nothin dey background o even shekpe no dey my end wink

Na only me and you dey awake for all Nairaland country
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 08, 2015
I'm awake......

Looks like u guys dey chat with each other tho

Ignore me o
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

My brother even the devil the pity my condition o..... Nothin dey background o even shekpe no dey my end wink

Na only me and you dey awake for all Nairaland country
RECEIVE HELP IN JESUS NAME. me and u ke,..others dey o. oya wait let me call on someone, just dat i dnt knw if she is gonna answer bcus we knw say some babes sometimes dey work via marine spirit. MrsPhyno baby, world prettiest. this tread call on ur bcus it needs ur presence right nw to survive.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by ignis: 3:39am On Aug 08, 2015
You all should go to bed.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm awake......

Looks like u guys dey chat with each other tho

Ignore me o
this is awesome just like ur beauty. i havent even called ur moniker here(was actually typing my messg dat seek for ur presence here) and u already answered. more like "ANYTIME I CALL YOUR NAME, YOU WILL BE THERE FOR/WITH YOU". what a priceless treasure u re sweetheart.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 3:44am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

RECEIVE HELP IN JESUS NAME. me and u ke,..others dey o. oya wait let me call on someone, just dat i dnt knw if she is gonna answer bcus we knw say some babes sometimes dey work via marine spirit. MrsPhyno baby, world prettiest. this tread call on ur bcus it needs ur presence right nw to survive.

Na only you talk say she get marine spirit o.

Did she just prove that
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 08, 2015
ignis:
You all should go to bed.
after u bro/babes. ladies first, dat is if u re a female
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

Na only you talk say she get marine spirit o.

Did she just prove that
Hahahahaha. i said some and nt my MrsPhyno, some can be someone's moniker dnt 4get. how my own pretty future wife go dey work under marine spirit? guy nor try repeat such word again o bcus i fit practise boko haram/ISIS(beheading) for my MrsPhyno matter o. lolz
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by ernecy(m): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Need to sleep, but sleep no wan come
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 3:58am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. i said some and nt my MrsPhyno, some can be someone's moniker dnt 4get. how my own pretty future wife go dey work under marine spirit? guy nor try repeat such word again o bcus i fit practise boko haram/ISIS(beheading) for my MrsPhyno matter o. lolz
Ah ah.... Person no fit follow you play

But come to think of it.....even phyno verified the possibility of cute ladies being messengers in affiliation with the queen of the coast in Falz's Karashika...... lipsrsealed
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Wetin happen na

Marine spirit?

Maybe I shouldn't be on this thread I no understand wetin u guys dey talk

@Princeparix
U no serious
Karishika? You like the song?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

Ah ah.... Person no fit follow you play

But come to think of it.....even phyno verified the possibility of cute ladies being messengers in affiliation with the queen of the coast in Falz's Karashika...... lipsrsealed
hahahahahaha. you fit follow me play na same way u can play wit SHEKAU. yea she might be right as u said, bt u said cute ladies bt my MrsPhyno is a pretty lady. its diff so she cant be affillated to such. I trust my MrsPhyno
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wetin happen na

Marine spirit?

@Princeparix
U no serious
i think this tread is the best to be right nw for any nairalander currently online because the tread is BROAD. no major topic, so u can say anytin that comes frm ur mind without d dread been derailed unlike some others which is totally the opposite. bt to me my topic is I ROVE YOU
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 4:12am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wetin happen na

Marine spirit?

@Princeparix
U no serious
I love karishika mp3 o not the real kar and I effing love all phyno's songs.....

Oya come tell me the truth.... I wont tell even my diary.

Na you phyno see... Agree to sing that song

mystage:

hahahahahaha. you fit follow me play na same way u can play wit SHEKAU. yea she might be right as u said, bt u said cute ladies bt my MrsPhyno is a pretty lady. its diff so she cant be affillated to such. I trust my MrsPhyno

Na the same thing we the talk but haven't you considered the connection between Phyno of karishka and MrsPhyno undecided
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

I love karishika mp3 o not the real kar and I effing love all phyno's songs.....

Na the same thing we the talk but haven't you considered the connection between Phyno of karishka and MrsPhyno undecided
Yea i hv thought nd consider it. but i stil do stand on my groung dat my ROVE mrsphyno cant be affillated wit such, i trust her. na church girl she be
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

i think this tread is the best to be right nw for any nairalander currently online because the tread is BROAD. no major topic, so u can say anytin that comes frm ur mind without d dread been derailed unlike some others which is totally the opposite. bt to me my topic is I ROVE YOU
Um. Please don't rove me.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

Betta pikin cheesy

Phyno neva see me o
If he see me he won't forget it lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Um. Please don't rove me.
wetin dey worry dis girl self, instead of u to dey happy say me dey ROVE you. nor mk me vex divorce u o even if we re nt married yet. on a serious note, hope u are having a lovely nite,..like ur been awake is nt invain n regretable?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

Yea i hv thought nd consider it. but i stil do stand on my groung dat my ROVE mrsphyno cant be affillated wit such, i trust her. na church girl she be

Church ni

Phyno d sing for Christ embassy

MrsPhyno:

Betta pikin cheesy
Phyno neva see me o
If he see me he won't forget it lipsrsealed grin

Will he sing a full album
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

Church ni

MrsPhyno nor concern me my guy. na the MRS inside the MrsPhyno na matter to me and na i ROVE
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

wetin dey worry dis girl self, instead of u to dey happy say me dey ROVE you. nor mk me vex divorce u o even if we re nt married yet. on a serious note, hope u are having a lovely nite,..like ur been awake is nt invain n regretable?
Yeah my night is going well

This rove no be here o
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 4:50am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

MrsPhyno nor concern me my guy. na the MRS inside the MrsPhyno na matter to me and na i ROVE

I no d argue o but I just d talk wetin d anointing d tell me grin
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

I no d argue o but I just d talk wetin d anointing d tell me grin
my guy nor be holy spirit anointing be dat o, dat one na ogogoro anointing. u relate to dat clueless ogogoro drunkard jesus of otueke?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Princeparix:

Church ni

Will he sing a full album
He'll speak in tongues grin grin grin
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah my night is going well

This rove no be here o
dats nice and am happy to hear that and mayb dats d reason for d many comments frm me all pointed at ur direction, just for u to be happy 2nite made possible by me a stranger. bt the ROVE fit turn to genuie LOVE in the nearest future. wat do u tink?
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 4:56am On Aug 08, 2015
mystage:

my guy nor be holy spirit anointing be dat o, dat one na ogogoro anointing. u relate to dat clueless ogogoro drunkard jesus of otueke?
Lolz

Otu wat

My anointing is from above..... Not beyond.
Re: Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In by Princeparix(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

He'll speak in tongues grin grin grin
What sort of deliverance will you give him

Dash me small expo..... No let mystage hear you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love Hospital / Fun Seeking Port Harcourt Ladies / SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP STRICTLY ADULTS (GUYS & LADIES) 20YRS AND ABOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.