Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah (41698 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by globalresource: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Essien Attah wrote:

[b]TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

For the first time in a long while, I cried profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.

For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.

For six years our lands lay like the scorched earth of a nuclear apocalypse.

For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter polluted waters by night. Isn’t it a shame that it takes a Hausa man vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?

I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.

We don’t deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this region. Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.

Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the
microscope of ethnicity and religion.

I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.

President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you.

Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/b]

Dr Attah wrote this on his facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=941116482613744&id=410521092339955&refid=17

222 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by agarawu23(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2015
cool

yet some fooools will call him dullard. the Niger delta didn't vote buhari doesn't mean they won't benefit from him. he is not as stupid as your clueless, shoeless, drunking master who couldn't make his own state proud of him.

it's not a joke when buhari said "I am for everybody"

op, source will help

370 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Omotayor123(f): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
OP add sauce......

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by heykims(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Wailers!,
Whereth are thee

Another miserable day it is for the unprogressives

I wish PMB all the best as he steers our nation Nigeria to glory..

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Tolexander: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2015
globalresource:
Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

For the first time in a long while, I cried profusely like a baby. Tears of joy.

For six years we had a President from the South South who failed to address the decades of environmental degradation that have plagued the Niger Delta.

For six years many held their head high that their kin was President by day but drank bitter polluted waters by night. Isn’t it a shame that it takes a Hausa man vilified by most of my kin, to arise to this challenge and order the immediate clean up of the Delta?

I wept because to be truthful we do not deserve such having blown away our chance at salvation on a clueless man from Otuoke.

We don’t deserve such, for the greatest senseless critics of this benevolent President are in this region. Those who insult him and laugh at his Fulani accent are now going to be the beneficiary of his greatest act since becoming President.

Indeed President Buhari is not a Nigerian, who prefers to colourise every action under the

I have no choice but to cry like a baby at the six wasted years wandering in a wilderness called
Jonah and Patience. For now our saviour has come and he is not even our kin, but an Aboki Muslim from the much vilified North.

President Buhari thank you for sanctioning the clean up of the Niger Delta. To me that is your greatest act since you became President. You have not let us down, we that support you and
pray for you.

Thank you for saving Nigeria from the hands of those who drove us to the brink of destruction.

Thank you and Thank you. God bless PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria

'the wailers' will soon come on to say Dr Attah is a Fulani disguising as a Niger Delta man.

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by aye9ice007(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Awesome. Hope your fellow kinsmen can now support him now.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by koboko69: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
I really dont understand the madness of trying to brand Jonathan as a sheep when he is actually a wicked wolf.

This dude did nothing for ND, yet some useless bigots will still sing his praises same way they sing praises of the pigs that blow up pipelines claiming they are fighting for us while their investments are in some other countries.

The pigs threatened hell fire should Jonathan loose....till date we never hear anything.

Jonathan lost and he had no choice than to vacate...there is nothing peaceful about that, its the sane thing to do.

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by temitemi1(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Source ke, Strictly cooked and served in his/her backyard.
heykims:
Source nko?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by globalresource: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2015
globalresource:
Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

pray for you.

Written by a shameless yoruba man. See how they craft the name...Attah Essien.lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by queenzibah(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2015
Nonsense u go cry blood later .mtwwwwwww

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Abugab(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
I have said it on this forum time back that PMB will do more for Niger Delta and amnesty program than what OBJ and GEJ did put together.
Critics are just blinded by hate and they will remain in that darkness for at least the next four years.
PMB means well for Nigeria and Nigerians

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by koboko69: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
new2020:

Written by a shameless yoruba man.

All this miniature wailers with brains of a piglet. NL really needs to do something bout them.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2015
globalresource:
Essien Attah wrote:

TODAY I CRIED FOR JOY

pray for you.

source of this is trash cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
cool

yet some fooools will call him dullard. the Niger delta didn't vote buhari doesn't mean they won't benefit from him. he is not as stupid as your clueless, shoeless, drunking master who couldn't make his own state proud of him.

it's not a joke when buhari said "I am for everybody"

op, source will help

yes he's a dullard gworo chewing gorilla

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2015
omenka =omenkata grin

egift is a thief - midolian

midolian is a gworo seller - abduljabbar4 grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by agarawu23(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

yes he's a dullard gworo chewing gorilla
who be this mumu ? undecided

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by agarawu23(m): 8:25am On Aug 08, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

i dont know my biological father cool go and ask my harlot mother smiley

OK o
may God help you

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by omenka(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Tolexander:
'the wailers' will soon come on to say Dr Attah is a Fulani disguising as a Niger Delta man.
You know their MO too well bro. They've already arrived. cool
new2020:

Written by a shameless yoruba man. See how they craft the name...Attah Essien.lol
These guys would call Asari Dokubo and Tompolo Ab¤kis pretending to be Niger Deltans if they criticised Jonathan tomorrow and praised Buhari.

It is just how they roll, and we've come to accept them for who and what they are. smiley

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Rexnegro(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2015
queenzibah:
Nonsense u go cry blood later .mtwwwwwww
I pity ur bf or hubby. Smh

25 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2015
agarawu23:
OK o
you're my biological father because you normally fork my harlot mother to stupor
i know cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
omenka:
You know their MO too well bro. They've already arrived. coolThese guys would call Asari Dokubo and Tompolo Ab¤kis pretending to be Niger Deltans if they criticised Jonathan tomorrow and praised Buhari.

It is just how they roll, and we've come to accept them for who and what they are. smiley

Sharap your dirty mouth there you know nothing

your opinion is just like that of egift that types with a fraudulent data.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by GenBloodykiIler: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
passingshot cheesy
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by queenzibah(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Rexnegro:
I pity ur bf or hubby. Smh
I'm a rev sis

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Rexnegro(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2015
queenzibah:
I'm a rev sis
Indeed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by pontirock(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Is this the new propaganda?
Ok

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by saintfizzo(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Bastards who don't see good in their fellow humans.... hate filled guts and myopic reasoning while breathing the fresh air of change, y'all are better off unborn, condoms shld av saved us this your disgusting wailing.
Ur PHD leader didn't do shii for 6yrs, PMB is barely 4months yet he helped ND, y'all shld just goan die, save us the pollution, BITCHES
angry

23 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by debeo: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Cc Barcanista

This is a good one.

V good one

But my experience with Nigeria has turned to a doubting Thomas

PMB has given an instruction, let's wait till they carry it out

If it is implemented, it is very very laudable

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by Ultimated: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by phlemzy: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Jona,see your life..5years+ of underperformance.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta: Buhari Made Me Cry Today, Essien Attah by 1love4all: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Picks Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement / Charly Boy Meets Peter Obi, Femi Kuti For 'Nigerian Youth Decide' To Hold In FCT / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.