Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Anyone Ever Used Reltel's Internet Connection ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anyone Ever Used Reltel's Internet Connection ? (906 Views)

I'm Unable To Watch Online Videos Due To Slow Internet Connection. Any Way Out? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Used Reltel's Internet Connection ? by skima(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2006
Anyone in the house have an experience with reltel's internet service.?

Am have been using there mobile service for sometimes now, I'd thought of using others(starcom etc.) but since u have reltel and all i need do is to pay for the kit and the monthly stuff and get on.

BUt i dont want to get stuck in the rot not.

any advice plz as i plan to go there tomorow.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mandrivia Linux Cd / The Beginning Of Nigerian Times International / I Need A Good Isp For My Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.