Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Question On Web Domain - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Question On Web Domain (808 Views)

LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. / I Have A Very Import Question On Python Syntax / Free 10 Days Boot Camp On Web Design (project: Facebook Home Page Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question On Web Domain by IyawoToBe(f): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello, pls i will like to get a website for my business. But on typing my business name on google, i realized someone had already gotten the domain and it's open for sale. Being a growing business, i don't think i will be able to afford to buy the domain from the owner.

Is it possible to use the same name and the add the country code ng at the end? For instance, if the name of the business is tatafo and tatafo.com is already in existence, can i use tatafo.com.ng for my business? Pls advice

1 Like

Re: Question On Web Domain by Vicben(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's possible and easy to have your preferred domain name with the dot ng extension. Just hop onto one of the many reliable Web hosting companies in Nigeria and make a purchase of your domain.

You can buy from these companies: domain king, Qservers, webhost, etc
Re: Question On Web Domain by IyawoToBe(f): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vicben:
It's possible and easy to have your preferred domain name with the dot ng extension. Just hop onto one of the many reliable Web hosting companies in Nigeria and make a purchase of your domain.

You can buy from these companies: domain king, Qservers, webhost, etc
ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In The House How Can I Develop Html Codes / Problem Installing Vstudio C++2015 Redistributable On Win8.1.#pythonprogrammers / Need Free Training Nd I Will Offer Free Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.