Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Finatrust Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finatrust Microfinance Bank (2431 Views)

Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment!!!!! / What Is The Salary Range Of A Credit Control Officer In A Microfinance Bank / Marvelous Microfinance Bank Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finatrust Microfinance Bank by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Can someone explain this to me? I got a mail inviting me for an interview at finatrust microfinance bank Ikeja this morning at about 7am, the interview was slated today at 8am and I got the mail at 7am, I couldnt possibly make it. Is the Job worth it and Is it possible for it to be rescheduled? Will seriously appreciate your responses
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by stepo707: 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
tayotayotayo:
Can someone explain this to me? I got a mail inviting me for an interview at finatrust microfinance bank Ikeja this morning at about 7am, the interview was slated today at 8am and I got the mail at 7am, I couldnt possibly make it. Is the Job worth it and Is it possible for it to be rescheduled? Will seriously appreciate your responses

those guys are jokers and they dont like paying?
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by Dexnuel(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
stepo707:

those guys are jokers and they dont like paying?

Please, why did you call them jokers?went for their interview,waiting to be called..Kindly shed more light. Thks
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by stepo707: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Dexnuel:

Please, why did you call them jokers?went for their interview,waiting to be called..Kindly shed more light. Thks

depends on the position u applying for and also if u have nothing doing then u can work with them
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by Dexnuel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
stepo707:

depends on the position u applying for and also if u have nothing doing then u can work with them

Am a youth corp member,was interviewed for a Loan Officer position..Pls,you have an idea of hw much dey pay a loan officer and what this position entails??
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by stepo707: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dexnuel:

Am a youth corp member,was interviewed for a Loan Officer position..Pls,you have an idea of hw much dey pay a loan officer and what this position entails??
naa no idea
Re: Finatrust Microfinance Bank by Dexnuel(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
stepo707:

naa no idea

Ohk,thks..av u had an encounter wit dem b4?

(1) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 (operations) / See NPOWER'S Reply To A 2016 Beneficiary About February Stipends. Picture / Here Is How To Register For FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.