Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" (73503 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by tolustx(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gross!!!
chocolateme:
So snake is trending now.. hmm
People should take it easy the way they eat snakes these days to avoid introducing another deadly killer virus to the country..
Anyway, judging from the plate of soup, I think it was cooked for the dog. But does dogs eat snake meat?
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by amalder: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Am already throwing up

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by naijaboiy: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
looks delicious
lipsrsealed
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
AceOfDiamonds:
Number 1,2,4... grin
number 3 is on holiday i guess... undecided

cheesy you should understand what he meant.

2 and 3 covers chopped part. grin

Though he should have said 2/3.

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ionsman: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Look at the environment. .....Am not forming clean, but gosh......
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
kill all the snakes on earth.
i hate snakes.

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Happiness87(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
introvert see beef
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Ifiegboria(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekzyjoe:

NOW NOW shocked shocked
My alma mater. Up AAUites

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Freemanan. E- Philosopher.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ApcSucks: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
looks delicious

You eat snake? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
FannySwindler:
Freemanan. E- Philosopher.
My daddy... Evening sir
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by alexvatt(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
youngberry001:
huh wat am I seeing with my two eyes did they make dis snake pepe soup shocked
yes naa. snake is eatable
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Moz22: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Ewwwwwww angry angry

Everything is irritating.

Look at the environment it's been prepared.

Talk of Personal Hygiene!
u talk of personal hygiene in a skul environment Well em nt surprised its coming from u...a man has got to survive.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Elparaiso(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
whirlwind7:
On behalf of all snake in naija, this letter of appeal goes out to everyone out there.

It is with a genuine feeling of dread and fear of extinction that we are pleading for mercy and leniency from all denizens.

We know that we are greatly despised and abhorred by almost everyone. We understand that, and we have been living with it for generations. Perhaps it's because the Creator permitted the devil to take our appearance when he deceived Eve in Eden's garden. Or perhaps it's because the very sight of our magnificently slithering and sexy body evokes a primordial fear in humans?

Whatever the reason may be, kindly note that we were all created by the same source. We have the right to eat, breathe and shyte like everyone else.

We can actually point you in the direction of better and more fulfilling targets to quench your lust for our wholesale slaughter: Your politicians!

Do to your corrupt politicians what you have been doing to us, and we more than guarantee you, that we would both have better living conditions. Politicians' poor environmental preservation policy has contributed to the destruction of our natural habitats. We need shelter, just like everyone else!

We believe a plate of catfish pepper soup beats the flavour of a serpentine treat, anyday, anytime.

Live and let live. Thank you.
Kindly join us to observe this moment of silence for our departed comrade. We shall overcome!

Signed: Committee for a better human and serpent relationship. cheesy
So snakes wants us to eat fish and not them...
I thought we were from the same source.
LolLol grin
grin

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by noblegrex: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Not that educative bt somewhat entertaining,cos some people don't knw that snake is eatable
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by fashrola(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
See the plate sef angry grin grin
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by mekzyjoe(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ifiegboria:

My alma mater. Up AAUites
up aauites....i chek ur threads, r u lukin for a job?
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Pennywise(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
AAU has distinguished itself as a place where students learn to kill and eat snakes- that should fetch it a place on the list of most desired Universities in Africa
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by blaquemyc: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
another episode in the "SEE THE SNAKE" series.

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by mekzyjoe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
prince3009:
No wonder the students of that University are HEARTLESS! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry angry angry angry
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
People should take it easy the way they eat snakes these days to avoid introducing another deadly killer virus to the country..
Anyway, judging from the plate of soup, I think it was cooked for the dog. But does dogs eat snake meat?
Na u ask a question and na u still give answer..... U be Teacher?

Hian!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Waper2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Venom go don full dis guy blood stream, he go fit bit nd kill now. grin
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by alexvatt(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
snake is food naa
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekzyjoe:
My Yung cousin sent me this photos this morning.he skools in AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA
find attached.
1. d dead snake
2. snake chopped into pieces
4. peppersoup tins the end product..grin grin cry cry
I FEAR STUDENTS OO..d quest for food..chaii embarassed embarassed

CC..missyB3, FYNESTBOI,IJEBABE,...pls drag this thread to d front page
YOU angry

YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT ANIMAL, CUT HIS BELLE, ROAST IT, AND COOKED IT.

YOU ARE MORE BARBARIC THAN BOKO HARAM! angry

WERE ARE THE ANIMAL RIGHT ACTIVITIES WHEN WE NEEDED THEM THE MOST.

BLACK MAN MENTALITY angry
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ceejay4real(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
The snake get better skin o! The thing go fine 2 use make leather bags or belts. IMO, wastage of precious leather! Guess the killer wud have made some good cash by selling the skin to a leather tannery instead of eating it. Who knows, the meat cld be diseased!

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Sleekydee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
that's not a Boa, its a Gabon viper....its extremely lethal.

2 Likes

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
I just can't stop laughing

You are really funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by VickyRotex(f): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Moz22:
u talk of personal hygiene in a skul environment Well em nt surprised its coming from u...a man has got to survive.

Yes!! It's very very possible in a school environment. We all went to school and we know how we managed the environment.

"If you wanna make something happen, you can always make it happen" There should be no limits to where good hygiene can be carried out.

So this unhygienic environment is your definition of "Man must survive"? I guess you meant it ironically.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by zikray: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
nairalandgeek:

They spoilt everything when they finally used a disgusting bowl. undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
lipsrsealed
ApcSucks:

You eat snake? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Taste like fish.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by kingston247: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
3 tins u can do to meat.1.ride a meat 2.eat meat 3.put meat inside meat
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by JuanDeDios: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekzyjoe:
My Yung cousin sent me this photos this morning.he skools in AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA
find attached.
1. d dead snake
2. snake chopped into pieces
4. peppersoup tins the end product..grin grin cry cry
I FEAR STUDENTS OO..d quest for food..chaii embarassed embarassed

CC..missyB3, FYNESTBOI,IJEBABE,...pls drag this thread to d front page
That's not a boar. It's a puff adder. Very very delicious, by the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.