Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" (73527 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by sukkot: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Someone killed a snake ,cooked it ,ate it and still have the guts to take pictures and put it on the internet.

This is absurd to say the least in this 21st century.
grin grin grin
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
whirlwind7:
On behalf of all snake in naija, this letter of appeal goes out to everyone out there.

It is with a genuine feeling of dread and fear of extinction that we are pleading for mercy and leniency from all denizens.

We know that we are greatly despised and abhorred by almost everyone. We understand that, and we have been living with it for generations. Perhaps it's because the Creator permitted the devil to take our appearance when he deceived Eve in Eden's garden. Or perhaps it's because the very sight of our magnificently slithering and sexy body evokes a primordial fear in humans?

Whatever the reason may be, kindly note that we were all created by the same source. We have the right to eat, breathe and shyte like everyone else.

We can actually point you in the direction of better and more fulfilling targets to quench your lust for our wholesale slaughter: Your politicians!

Do to your corrupt politicians what you have been doing to us, and we more than guarantee you, that we would both have better living conditions. Politicians' poor environmental preservation policy has contributed to the destruction of our natural habitats. We need shelter, just like everyone else!

We believe a plate of catfish pepper soup beats the flavour of a serpentine treat, anyday, anytime.

Live and let live. Thank you.
Kindly join us to observe this moment of silence for our departed comrade. We shall overcome!

Signed: Committee for a better human and serpent relationship. cheesy

See your head, so catfish have been handed the death license but you snakes forbid same on your sleaky selves?! Die! I command thee, thy heads shall be crushed as honored by God and thy flesh shall be pepper souped as seen above! Rot in pieces (RIP)

3 Likes

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Ugogenius(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Congrats my dear, snakes are not easy to kill
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
whirlwind7:
On behalf of all snake in naija, this letter of appeal goes out to everyone out there.

It is with a genuine feeling of dread and fear of extinction that we are pleading for mercy and leniency from all denizens.

We know that we are greatly despised and abhorred by almost everyone. We understand that, and we have been living with it for generations. Perhaps it's because the Creator permitted the devil to take our appearance when he deceived Eve in Eden's garden. Or perhaps it's because the very sight of our magnificently slithering and sexy body evokes a primordial fear in humans?

Whatever the reason may be, kindly note that we were all created by the same source. We have the right to eat, breathe and shyte like everyone else.

We can actually point you in the direction of better and more fulfilling targets to quench your lust for our wholesale slaughter: Your politicians!

Do to your corrupt politicians what you have been doing to us, and we more than guarantee you, that we would both have better living conditions. Politicians' poor environmental preservation policy has contributed to the destruction of our natural habitats. We need shelter, just like everyone else!

We believe a plate of catfish pepper soup beats the flavour of a serpentine treat, anyday, anytime.

Kindly join us to observe this moment of silence for our departed comrade. We shall overcome!

Guy weiten dey worry u na
U wan kill me with laf abi grin grin
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by naijaboiy: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

Taste like fish.
So I heard. lipsrsealed
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by sukkot: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
not been in nigeria for a lil minute but here is a question for anybody, is there scarcity of beef and chicken in nigeria ? why are people eating snakes ? is this some kind of biblical curse ? like you need to have the seed of serpent in you for you to even think about eating snakes.like attracts like. i think this is a generational biblical curse on some nigerians that is manifesting. you are like your father the serpent who was a deceiver from the very beginning. so the serpent in them craves that snake meat. its a subconscious gastronomic and cosmic allegiance to the snake. eating that snake satisfies the serpent dna in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Spybradd: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekzyjoe:
My Yung cousin sent me this photos this morning.he skools in AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA
find attached.
1. d dead snake
2. snake chopped into pieces
4. peppersoup tins the end product..grin grin cry cry
I FEAR STUDENTS OO..d quest for food..chaii embarassed embarassed

CC..missyB3, FYNESTBOI,IJEBABE,...pls drag this thread to d front page

guy your cousin gotta go for thanksgiving,thats a puff adder(viper),one of the most dangerous snakes in the world...edos call it óbotó....

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
looks delicious
snake meat sweet die
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Iwonimi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
U make sense guy
chocolateme:
So snake is trending now.. hmm
People should take it easy the way they eat snakes these days to avoid introducing another deadly killer virus to this s country..
Anyway, judging from the plate of soup, I think it was cooked for the dog. But do dogs eat snake meat?
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by vega84(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
This person are mad.snake every day #vegatalks
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by vokalguy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is pretty disgusting... there are just some animals you simply do not eat...

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by AceOfDiamonds(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
mekzyjoe:

use ur brain

Its only an unwise human that cannot decipher humour when it stares him in the eye...Bro, i'd recommend you'd use yours undecided
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Baroba(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
kingreign:
Tufiakwa.... undecided angry
Must human being eat everything that has flesh?

One day we go hear say person dey chop whole head of inland taipan. undecided

Lol... If Inland taipan crosses Naija border na straight to the pot be that.. They are quite happy to reside in far away Australia where they are protected..

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by redsun(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
You can do better as an under graduate updating your eating utensils,that rusty bowl could be hazardous to your health. There are things that are expected of an undergraduates that show cases his/her level of intelligence. It is like a bowl a mad person or refugee will eat with.

That kind of snake taste like a cross between chicken and fish,very delicious,and I understand you could kill and eat it because you could be hungry, but not like the American dentist that killed a magnificent lion to satisfy his urge to kill.

1 Like

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by mekzyjoe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
AceOfDiamonds:

Its only an unwise human that cannot decipher humour when it stares him in the eye...Bro, i'd recommend you'd use yours undecided
yung blood am nt ur bro..so buzz off my mention n face front
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ngmgeek(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015

Warning Warning

Do not attempt to kill or eat python in Idemili Area Of Anambra State because it is sacrilegious and an abomination. It is called Eke Idemili and even Christians that tried it in past have been shown pepper somehow. Do not say that you are not warned. My father's driver, westerner was almost lynched by villagers for even arresting this kind of snake if not for the timely intervention of my family.

You can call it viper, Boar, python. Na you sabi!
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Rilwayne001: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bags! sad
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Very deadly snake.. Viper
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by SkinnyDude(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
warranger:
Can someone tell me the name of this snake in English and Igbo language?
we call it 'EKE'..
this is not snake though, it's a python. don't know why most people mistake python for snake
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ain't tryna sound like an over-hygenic person here. Just pointing out the obvious.

You saying, it's bad to talk about how irritating that environment is?

You be olodo!

You did not see where I said "people I meet"?

Have I met you?

So why do you think it was directed at you?

Sikira? Abi e wo niyen? (Or is that you?)

Kamoru ni yi o. (This is Kamoru.)

I was agreeing with you how disgusting the environment was, so how can you be asking if I am saying it is bad to discuss the environment?
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by SkinnyDude(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
ngmgeek:

Do not attempt to kill or eat python in Idemili Area Of Anambra State because it is sacrilegious and an abomination. It is called Eke Idemili and even Christians that tried it in past have been shown pepper somehow. Do not say that you are not warned. My father's driver, westerner was almost lynched by villagers for even arresting this kind of snake if not for the timely intervention of my family.

You can call it viper, Boar, python. Na you sabi!
my people now kill it.,.
church has taken over everything,
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by gudluckgreat(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
warranger:
Can someone tell me the name of this snake in English and Igbo language?

Ajuala in ibo. I have forgotten the name in English. It is a very cunning and slow moving snake
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ngmgeek(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:
my people now kill it.,.
church has taken over everything,

at your own peril, why don't you move your church to Syria?
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
whirlwind7:

hahaha epic!!!
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
That was how eating bats caused ebola, now people are eating snakes....
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Damikevin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pavore9:
Sighs.....everything ends up as meat!
we humans are actually the worse kinnda animals on the face of the earth.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Godset1: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
[s][ author=chocolateme post=36737549]So snake is trending now.. hmm
People should take it easy the way they eat snakes these days to avoid introducing another deadly killer virus to this s country..
Anyway, judging from the plate of soup, I think it was cooked for the dog. But do dogs eat snake meat?[/quote][/s] wat is cook for dogs? U be Ode. That thing wen dey make sense die So, na u dey talk say na for dogs? U are really Botty.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Godset1: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
teeowl:
That was how eating bats caused ebola, now people are eating snakes....
Eating of snake has been from immemorial, Bro.
The thing make sense like Turkey.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by ThaThinka: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yuck!
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by chocolateme(f): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Godset1:
[s][ author=chocolateme post=36737549]So snake is trending now.. hmm
Anyway, judging from the plate of soup, I think it was cooked for the dog. But do dogs eat snake meat?[/s] wat is cook for dogs? U be Ode. That thing wen dey make sense die So, na u dey talk say na for dogs? U are really Botty.
how dare u cancel my write up? Do you know the stress it took me to type it? Don't do that again.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Godset1: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
redsun:
You can do better as an under graduate updating your eating utensils,that rusty bowl could be hazardous to your health. There are things that are expected of an undergraduates that show cases his/her level of intelligence. It is like a bowl a mad person or refugee will eat with.

That kind of snake taste like a cross between chicken and fish,very delicious,and I understand you could kill and eat it because you could be hungry, but not like the American dentist that killed a magnificent lion to satisfy his urge to kill.
Bros, I gbado ur statement. It seems u have tasted that stuff. Ur description of it taste is magnificent. That is exactly How it taste. U sabi something.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by Godset1: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Baroba:

Lol... If Inland taipan crosses Naija border na straight to the pot be that.. They are quite happy to reside in far away Australia where they are protected..

Bros the So called inland. Taipan show face for Nijia I bet u I dey among d pple wen that stuff piece go dance for his pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.