Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:45 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (18399 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / FREE Cover Letter For 10 Job Seekers (Closed) / News: Meet Nigerian Immigrants Who Make N8,505 Daily To Sweep Italian Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by victree007(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Test
Re: ... by Dejiolaniyi(m): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Is there any genuine and secure source that can help in all these... As an engineer I want to relocate to Canada but needed good and reputable hands that can help in the whole processes involved.

Like the visa, job placement and every other necessary things needed.

1 Like

Re: ... by upwardmode: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Dejiolaniyi:
Is there any genuine and secure source that can help in all these... As an engineer I want to relocate to Canada but needed good and reputable hands that can help in the whole processes involved.

I can guide you through the process. buzz me up on whatsapp 08130886936

2 Likes

Re: ... by Topodu1: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
hello

whats the update on this, can you still help with getting these jobs?
Re: ... by millhouse: 3:18am On Jan 27, 2016
By
Re: ... by Pamelayoung: 5:25am On Jan 27, 2016
My career interest not here
Re: ... by holajeedayy: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
upwardmode:

I can guide you through the process. buzz me up on whatsapp 08130886936
state it here for all to benefit or is it shady?
Re: ... by ouchechukwuo: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Hello House, please I need you to advice me.

I'm working towards relocating to Canada.
I have nobody to stay with but I'm trusting God for breakthrough when I gets there.
I intend applying for IMM 1295F (Work permit made outside canada).
Please this question falls on those who have had Canada experience or knows much about the country.

1. Are there jobs for foreigners (that can sustain anyone and of course keep savings)?
2. What should be his BTA target (since I know nobody there to accommodate me for a while)?
3. Is it a good decision to make (leaving Nigeria for Canada without any work provision or accommodation availability?)
4. What kind of job should I be scouting for that can make things easier for him, as a graduate of electrical engineering with little or no work experience on electrical engineering? Presently I'm working with a Non governmental Organization/ MLM company (a Product officer)
5. Which of the cities should I be directing my plans to? e.g. Toronto, Ontario, Newfound land etc.

I'd be most grateful if these questions are made available
God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by supereagle(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2017
How can you leave Physio out?
Re: ... by chapatti: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria – Getting a job in Canada is not as hard as many have been made to believe. In fact, many persons have been told that is almost impossible to get a job in Canada. But trust me, there are lots of jobs opportunities located in Canada. But knowledge alone is not power but the application of it is power. Knowing is not just it but applying it is what matters. And that is the reason i have decided to come up with this article on How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria.

As it where, Canada is located in the north eastern part of the world and have a boundary demarcation with the USA. Canada is a dream come true for millions around the world. Apart from the Job opportunities located in Canada, and it can be really literally cold out there. Research have confirmed that there are lots of Nigerians that are based in Canada who arrived there for various reasons which includes tourism, study to visit and business/working.
Click [urlhttp://www.entertainmentnigeria.com.ng/2018/06/26/how-to-get-a-job-in-canada-from-nigeria/]here[/url] for the full article

1 Like

Re: ... by chapatti: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2018
How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria – Getting a job in Canada is not as hard as many have been made to believe. In fact, many persons have been told that is almost impossible to get a job in Canada. But trust me, there are lots of jobs opportunities located in Canada. But knowledge alone is not power but the application of it is power. Knowing is not just it but applying it is what matters. And that is the reason i have decided to come up with this article on How to get a job in Canada from Nigeria.

As it where, Canada is located in the north eastern part of the world and have a boundary demarcation with the USA. Canada is a dream come true for millions around the world. Apart from the Job opportunities located in Canada, and it can be really literally cold out there. Research have confirmed that there are lots of Nigerians that are based in Canada who arrived there for various reasons which includes tourism, study to visit and business/working.
Click here for the full article
Re: ... by Horlamidei(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Dejiolaniyi:

Me2
Re: ... by Chydobe: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Most Nigerians for one reason or the other have chosen Canada as the best place to be in search of greener pastures. However, to be able to get a Job in Canada, you will need to apply for Job in Canada (either from Nigeria or from Canada). To apply for Job in Canada from Nigeria and securing one isn't fairy tales. However, it isn't as easy as most "agents" portray it...

Click on link below to read more

https://www.newzified.com/apply-for-job-in-canada-%e2%94%82-how-to-get-a-job-in-canada-from-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

4 Great Places To Look For A Job / PerfectCV Service / Mckinsey Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.