Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass (887 Views)

Forgery Case: It's Senate That Is Being Assaulted ...saraki, Ekweremadu Not Ment / Re: UNILAG RAPE CASE: Playing The Devil's Advocate / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by bigass(f): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
We all know the story so no need for copy and paste.

The man is an anything-in-skirt kinda guy.

The girl is immature/young but not innocent.

The man started flirting with her, she didn't really object or may not know the best way to reject his advances without being rude.(Thinking in her mind this man is my father's friend na)

The man saw it as green light started tripping her around yaba, Maryland etc (cheap tripping his mates trip babes to Dubai)

On getting to office the man was horrny as hell, became restless uncontrollable

The two started smooching, meanwhile in the man's mind( yeah!!!!! lets do it) but in the girls mind we can smooch but no sex for now

Mr lecturer could not hold it again wanted action, he just went against the girl and did it Jor.

But in the end Mr lecturer was wrong because he raped her (a girl of just 18). He is a disgrace to 'Menhood'
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by frankay430(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
dis rape cases though
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by Mogidi: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
The girl is only 18yrs old and the man was a friend of her father, there's no justifiable reason for rape.
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by shachris02: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin Even big ukwu dey complain of rape. I pity the D. amu that will ever 'rape' you.
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oh! So: - What exactly happened to Hitler? - Who blew up WTC towers? - What's Jack-the-ripper's real name? - And finally, on what date is Jesus coming back? Thank you. -RR
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by bigass(f): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
frankay430:
dis rape cases though
yep
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by mrsmith11(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
So you agree with the fact that the romance was consensual,
When she was rubbing the man chest it was consensual
When she was playing with the man dick it was consensual

When the man inserted the dick she was playing with inside her vaginal then it was not consensual but rape

Well done
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by seunwen2(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'M Oloye

Buhari forever remain my mentor
Re: Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass by socialmediaman: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
I completely agree with this version. When a girl who is not your wife or girlfriend says no to sex countless times, the man should oblige, forced penetration is rape in this case

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Fasola Fighting Dirty (picture) / I ‘ll Strengthen EFCC, ICPC —buhari / Bad Market: AMCON Seizes Buruji’s Properties Over N8.3bn Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.