Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

It Is Better And Safer To Go Out With The Well-bred Than The Ill-bred - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Better And Safer To Go Out With The Well-bred Than The Ill-bred (723 Views)

It Is Safer To Sleep With A Prostitute Than With Your Girlfriend / Is It Safer To Know The Family Of A Girl Before Going Into A Rship? / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Better And Safer To Go Out With The Well-bred Than The Ill-bred by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
It is really funny that there is a certain social class of people in Nigeria who love to deceive themselves, posing and posturing to be Upper Class, but they have the idiosyncrasies of the lower class, because most of them are actually upstarts whose sources of income and wealth are questionable.

I was born and bred in Lagos, Nigeria, and I know the Mbanefos, the Ojoras, and Ibrus who are the real McCoys when you are looking for the Upper Class families in Nigeria and not some Joneses Just Come (JJC) to town who think they have arrived, but unfortunately they lack the finesse of the Upper Class that makes all the difference,
Money cannot buy the grace, elegance, skill, or balance. of the noble class.   

I have seen these upstarts in their desperation, looking for relationships with the sons and daughters of the noble class by their acquiisition of status symbols or trophies of the social class for their ego trips, but they end up making a mess of their relationships. They are the ones who behave like brutes to their girlfriends and wives. Regina Askia married one of them and he nearly ruined her life.

I am not asking for social class discrimination, but to separate the goats from the sheep.
Most of these beasts have joined up and are now using their uniform to do more harm than good to our values and virtues.

The daughter of one of the brutes who is the MD of a bank facing the Bar Beach on Victoria Island comes to the Eko Hotel and makes a mess of the suite whenever she comes there with her boyfriend from the University of Lagos.
As Jesus Christ said, by their fruits, you shall know them and warned us not to throw your pearls to pigs.

Class matters in relationships, so beware of the kind of person you want to date, lest you end up miserable for life.
It is better and safer to go out with the well-bred than the ill-bred.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / What Should She Do? / An White American Falls For A Naija Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.