Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74041 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by UlqU3(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by anigold(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
This lecturer is a serial rapist. He should be sentence to 10 years imprisonment with vasectomy

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by sweatlana: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
good!!! waiting for those ediots to come and defend him again

Very shocking how people were defending him. Even women sef

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by misspicy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok
So you mean if a girl dressed waywardly she deserve to be raped? Babe dobu know wat rape entails,do u even know d pain girls who were raped go thru or even d stigma,pls pls tink wif ur head n not advocate for a rapist.dnt lemme pray one prayer for you,cos wat u say with ur mouth is wat will happen to you,like you are seriously defending d rapist?am flabbergasted,now I belive u r male not female.

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by persius555(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Many of those recruited for lecturing jobs are serial rapists and sex obsessed. Believe it, many are in the teaching job to molest countless number of female students. This is a classic..... Na today.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kristisking(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Now attention seekers will take the advantage of the incidence to cook up stories.I believe this man might just be an unfortunate man.Having read the stories from the two sides,I can categorically state the lady seeking admision and the lecturer are not saying the truth.There is more to to the story than meets the eyes.This is not to justify the action of the lecturer who should have resisted every attempt to sleep with the daughter of his friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Genea:
Well i guess we all have 2 mindfl of ourselves in all ways

Thats wat am saying evry one shd be smart bou the way they live university education is not all about you learning or acquiring knowledge its all about helping an individual to be independent acquire skills so they can be useful to themselves and to the society at large

When a lecturer is giving u signals u dont just go to his office next time wivout you finding a solution to it cos of u do they feel u av stylishly agreed to it she
Said he his her new supervisor meaning d first day he was appointed u guys must av met he myt av givin her signals bt mayb she over look it
Goin to his office the next day was like a green lyt for d man
Like me whenever am goin to a lecturers office i go with friends like for real

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by hadura29(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Here to read comments.,..!!! cool
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by thorpido(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:
Am never saying d lecturer is not guilty bt girls comin out givin out semi truth semi lie story is annoying he myt av grabbed her and all bt wudnt av raped her
Am sayin all dis cos i kno of girls who delibrately give their body out to lecturers wiv out dem askin
Some agrees to it
I av seen and heard a lot in that school cos am a student so wen a girl just wake up sayin dis dey really need to go deep into d matter it was a mutual thing
Are you speaking of the applicant that was raped?
That girl is 18yrs old and she had just been introduced to the lecturer by her father.I doubt she would be interested in consensual sex with a man that old for that matter.I know some girls get spoilt very quickly but I doubt in this case.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pathetic.

Poor grammar noted:

Sexual harassment report.

Report of Sexual harassment.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

So you mean if a girl dressed waywardly she deserve to be raped? Babe dobu know wat rape entails,do u even know d pain girls who were raped go thru or even d stigma,pls pls tink wif ur head n not advocate for a rapist.dnt lemme pray one prayer for you,cos wat u say with ur mouth is wat will happen to you,like you are seriously defending d rapist?am flabbergasted,now I belive u r male not female.

Am female mind u am nt takin any side am blaming both sides i cant just because she is a girl start siding her she is writing an hand written letter and you believe it ?
No serious issue in unilag will address ur letter wiv out it been typed
Doesnt she hav any course adviser no school counsellor wat are u tellin me her first letter shd be directed to either her course adviser or facilitator
I hate cooked up stories

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by zeb04(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
may that idiot man rust in hell and where are those useless fellas supporting him.

like father like son.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kestolove95(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abg make dem hand d man ova to gay make e scatter him yansh for us,make e no as e dey pain

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Where are all the odes I quoted earlier? I mentioned that the woman had a more compelling argument over the man's and here we arecheesy
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by TXRunner(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica, is mr baruwa your dad? why are you so bent on discrediting d gal's story without givin hr d benefit of doubt? nawa 4 some girls o. i hope none of ur friends or loved ones goes thru rape or attempted rape den we will c wat u will say. smh

u said ur almost raped once & u blamed urself, I'm sorry bt u lack self confidence & d feeling of self worth cos no right thinking female will blame hrself for rape. dats if ur even a female & nt a member of d randy lecturer household tryn 2 do damage control cos believe it or not his name has been soiled no matter wat. wat u shld b praying for now is dat he shudnt lose his job cos I don't know if unilag will agree for him 2 continue teaching wit all the controversies surrounding him now. nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by temitayomie: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abugab:
Game on for this man.
E be like say all the demons wey dey worry am from e village combine this season to finish am.
I am sure many more people will come out afterwards.
Serial rapist noni....
cool

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by condralbede(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
story for d gods
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
I guess those who slept with him for a pass mark will not come out to complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by seunwen2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
meanwhile
I'M Oloye

Buhari forever remain my mentor
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Boyooosa(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I notice dat Rape victims dont write on NL's wall bt always read stories lyk 'He almost did, bt i shouted', 'as he was harrasing, i shouted and neighbours came', or 'this haapened to my friend, my neighbour or a girl's testimony'. why victim no de confess for here sef. abi Men no de rape anybody again?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by tartarus(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed
and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok

I can't believe this is coming from a female... This is stupid, so stupid undecided

Are u sure you're okay? U must be a guy! Seriously

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Jaideyone(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am female mind u am nt takin any side am blaming both sides i cant just because she is a girl start siding her she is writing an hand written letter and you believe it ?
Doesnt she hav any course adviser no school counsellor wat are u tellin me her first letter shd be directed to either her course adviser or facilitator
I hate cooked up stories
you keep sounding more ignorant with each post. my father is in the system and in Unilag to be specific and I've seen him walk badly dressed students out of his office. there's a dress code. stop making excuses for that rapist. all those things he claimed the 18yr old girl said are all lies!!! are you even a woman to begin with?

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by harizonal123(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let the court decide... One thing I know is that Mr lecturer is not innocent at all

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by 36STATES: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

Am female mind u am nt takin any side am blaming both sides i cant just because she is a girl start siding it she is writing an hand written letter and you believe it ?
Doesnt she hav any course adviser no school counsellor wat are u tellin me her first letter shd be directed to either her course adviser of facilitator
I hate cooked up stories

You're such a disgusting bit*ch. What sort of motor park woman is this? You're blaming an 18 yrs girl sent by her father to a friend? You're really a dirty slut.

15 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape

Who is the genderless goat?

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by DanielJones: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is really getting serious o!
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Jaideyone(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
tartarus:

I can't believe this is coming from a female... This is stupid, so stupid undecided
I guess she's one of those ladies that have been so much abused and raped they see nothing wrong in it!!! she needs to see a shrink

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
tartarus:

What about nauseating undecided

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
thorpido:
Are you speaking of the applicant that was raped?
That girl is 18yrs old and she had just been introduced to the lecturer by her father.I doubt she would be interested in consensual sex with a man that old for that matter.I know some girls get spoilt very quickly but I doubt in this case.

From the story she has been coming to unilag togeda wiv d man wen he gave body language did she ever tell her parents?
Wat do mean she is 18 like most girls are married at dat age d earlier u put it in ur mind that 18yrs old of this generation most of them think and act like a 23years old lady the bettrt for your 18 years old relatives or friends this girls at this age are more wild than you can imagine ok
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by tartarus(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
I guess she's one of those ladies that have been so much abused and raped they see nothing wrong in it!!! she needs to see a shrink

Exactly!! She's blaming herself for almost being sexually assaulted

There's nothing I wouldn't read on NL

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Jaideyone(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

From the story she has been coming to unilag togeda wiv d man wen he gave body language did she ever tell her parents?
Wat do mean she is 18 like most girls are married at dat age d earlier u put it in ur mind that 18yrs old of this generation most of them think and act like a 23years old lady the bettrt for your 18 years old relatives or friends this girls at this age are more wild than you can imagine ok
and it gets worse. madam pls keep quiet. go and read the original story. the rape happened the first and only time the girl stepped into his office!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.