Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,664 members, 7,805,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim (74054 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Vickygirk(f): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Wat evidence has proven she was raped?
U heard d girls story u jump into conclusion why nigeria never moves forward
Wat if it turned out to be a mutually agreement wat will u do ?
All am saying is lecturers are exposed to wild things u are goin to meet ur supervisor is he ur course adviser?
Do u fink most supervisors are in for ur own interest they are d most dangerous of all .if its course adviser i wud say ok fine
Please do not mix a project supervisor wiv course advisers o
U are even d wicked female tellin girls to freely do wat they like cos dey are goin to see a lecturer who has no good agenda for them
Other students the man is supervising where are they?
Prevention is better dan cure my dear

for the 18yo, didnt u read were test was carried out in hospital leading to uptake of the case by the ngo. As for the unilag babe panel was set up but notin was done atleast that wat she said. So girl as u try hard to debase the rape case the possibility of it being true is 80% and untrue just 20% give or take. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by tobechukwuka(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

grin tank u
U with excellent wirting skills av made wat out of ur life?
My sisters cant experience it cos they are well brought up and wud never be a trap queen to all dis goin on ok
Tank u now i kno u exist cheesy
Mind u i type really fast as mch as i talk fast so dont get it i av a lot to type so dey all run tru my mind coupled wiv auto correct ish bt omo i love d fact i cant write well since it doesnt put food on my table or money in my account tongue
You are contraditing yourself. Are you not the same person that pesecuted somebody in your previous post that the person didnt go to school.
You must be an idle person thats why you much time to be all over here posting rubbish with your poor writting skill
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Well my last post ow stupid it may be to others
Dis generation is a failed generation am a girl still in her early 20's and wont deny d bitter truth
The only good thing bou dis our generation is technology dats all no morals again
Well for those shouting rape rape
Your mothers whr once ladies and girls were they raped?or whr u a result of rape?
If no then go bck to her and ask her bou ow she lived her life all tru her youth age
if yes learn from the mistake
A generation wherr excuse is d only solution to the problem and not correction
Never forcin my opinion on any body its just the truth and they say the truth is bitter to people
Morals and values is as extinct as dinosaurs era
sad they tink i support rape i only want girls and ladies go bck to the good moral days a woman is a mother of a generation
learn good manners and save a genaration soul that has been my cry period!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:
Well my last post ow stupid it may be to others
Dis generation is a failed generation am a girl still in her early 20's and wont deny d bitter truth
The only good thing bou dis our generation is technology dats all no morals again
Well for those shouting rape rape
Your mothers whr once ladies and girls were they raped?or whr u a result of rape?
If no then go bck to her and ask her bou ow she lived her life all tru her youth age
if yes learn from the mistake
A generation wherr excuse is d only solution to the problem and not correction
Never forcin my opinion on any body its just the truth and they say the truth is bitter to people
Morals and values is as extinct as dinosaurs era
sad they tink i support rape i only want girls and ladies go bck to the good moral days a woman is a mother of a generation
learn good manners and save a genaration soul that has been my cry period!!!!!
Awww... I Am touched.... Mtweeeeew

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by connkg(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2015
It took some time before I decided to write. I would like to state that only females know when a relationship starts and that there is great difficulty in gettinga female accept that a rape claim is false. As an undergraduate, I recall my HOD telling the course rep to ask two ladies to stop visiting. The ladies were not in class. When they came in after the lecture, what the class heard was, "when he took us to the hotel, he didn't know?"... I propose that ladies whose claim is false be given the same sentence as rape. Even Joseph's mother would have had a hard time believing her son against Portiphar's wife; much less in the light of "evidence". The average female undergraduate will never reveal the trips to Staff Clubs or other places. The accusation seems true, but womenfolk will do well to note that it is relatively too easy to tarnish a man's image.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by sinola(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Choi,na person's husband aswell as persons Daddy be dAT
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
davisjoeh:
u don't have to name it as rape, but attempt to... Don't get me wrong am not saying he's right though
I'm not getting you wrong brother, but I guess you are getting me wrong here. I can't remember 'naming' anything...

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you quoted the wrong guy.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Fourwinds: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Wat do u mean u bliv dis letter For any complaint u av unilag only recieved typed letter and dis is hand written unilag has never accepted any form of hand written letter u just bliv dis no facilitator approving it dsa nt signinh it why are u guys actin like u didnt go to school
If he did dat more girls shd av cum out why is it only 2 girls why why why why she is nt d only one he is supervising her project whr are d oda ones too angry
can u see urself. spit... every man including myself is a potential rspist. but some have self control and are disciplined. when d story made headline. I wasn't surprise dat a foolish lecturer would do such. I have gone into a lecturer's office to meet him and a female student sitting on his table with her laps fully open facing d idi..ot lecturer. do I need a prophet to tell what happens. same university I have met well dedicated., discipline and fatherly lecturers.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fourwinds:
can u see urself. spit... every man including myself is a potential rspist. but some have self control and are disciplined. when d story made headline. I wasn't surprise dat a foolish lecturer would do such. I have gone into a lecturer's office to meet him and a female student sitting on his table with her laps fully open facing d idi..ot lecturer. do I need a prophet to tell what happens. same university I have met well dedicated., discipline and fatherly lecturers.
do u now call dat rape or mutual agreement?
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Fourwinds: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

do u now call dat rape or mutual agreement?
what surprises me was a students in my set dat dis man stalk because he discovered girls where always around him. he kept telling him to face his book and to our dismay he was jealous. my attention wouldn't have been drawn to him but he did stalk dis guy hoping to implicate him. exam became the tool. all of a suddenly he came to class one day and started venting his anger dat he dislike our set. he hated us. I couldn't imagine where all these where coming from. if he likes a girl why not go for it and leave other students out of it. must u fail a student because of a girl.??
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by OwoLee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rape is bad, and people who do such should face the full wrath of the law...in as much as I like to condemn this act, I will also encouraged our ladies to avoid things that sends the wrong signals into the brains of the opposite sex...the doctors says the best medicine is prevention, let's try as much possible to dress proper. I don't think have heard of situations like a sister in the lord or mosque getting raped anywhere in the institutions...u don't even go there at all...@hallofafrica, I deduce from your sense of reasoning, but at the same time, Rape is rape...men should also learn to respect the women consent to sex or not and self control.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by bomasek(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

And who told u av nt been a victim too
Mine was evendurin foundation programme diploma at dat at wat age kwa
he was my course adviser
See i blame my sef cos d first day i went to his office my appearance was wild ok d way u dress is d way u are addressed and u fuckin kno d way unilag girls dress and mind u d girls will never surely tell u ow dey agreed i stay in girls hostel u kno the lecturers myt av done all d sensational part like hugging tryin to do sedusive postioning by nt rape
Bt he didnt rape or anyfin he only told me his plans and i told moi parents
Dat never made me fail diploma he stil lectured me
Its d way d girls handle d situation wen d lecturers post d green lyt dat annoys me ok
it's obvious u r silly,why picking holes in the story when it's obvious the man is a serial rapist,women are truly their worst enemies. If I catch for this life,I go rap.e till u faint,idiot.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomasek:
it's obvious u r silly,why picking holes in the story when it's obvious the man is a serial rapist,women are truly their worst enemies. If I catch for this life,I go rap.e till u faint,idiot.

grin serial rapist from just 2ladies d oda female students
Were are their complains?
Am gullible like dem so if u tink rapin moi u wee end up fucckkinn ur shittt hole tongue

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomasek:

Am not gullible like dem so if u tink rapin moi u wee end up fucckkinn ur shittt hole tongue

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by bomasek(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Am not gullible like dem so if u tink rapin moi u wee end up fucckkinn ur shittt hole tongue
it's obvious u r flat chested with slate ass that's y u v not bin a victim thus far.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
bomasek:
it's obvious u r flat chested with slate ass that's y u v not bin a victim thus far.

Kinglekan abeg giv dis nigga answer for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by bomasek(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

Kinglekan abeg giv dis nigga answer for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U dey call back up,ya mouth bin dey spill garbage b4. U for stand on ya own na,make I use u do mop. Ugly duckling

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by kinglekan: 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
halfrica:

_Kinglekan abeg giv dis nigga answer for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy get whack lines jare. Abeg port comot for here. wink
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Optionalx: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bloggers. No trust bloggers too much or believe them at your own peril.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

The guy get whack lines jare. Abeg port comot for here. wink

ok hany grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by davisjoeh(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
emperormero:
I'm not getting you wrong brother, but I guess you are getting me wrong here. I can't remember 'naming' anything...

I don't mean to be rude, but I think you quoted the wrong guy.
check the topic once again nd see what I mean
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2015
halfrica:

The girls dat several cars comes to pick up at unilag late at nyt like arond 11pm if they can be fuuccckkiinn men older dan dere lecturers for money ow mch more deir lecturers
Givin guys blowww joobbbs in their cars
D newhall girls almost half unclad at nyt roaming d school lookin for niggas
Please dont let me start please ok biko please
Or d ones dat goes to school guest house to smoke and drink wen they kno its mostly dominated by lecturers
Goin to lagoon front at nyt
Or d ones fuckkinnn niggas just to live wiv dem in d school BQ's angry

Come defend all nau

omo yi go sha. who is defending who? my problem with your initial comments was that you painted ths set of people as a majority. I am telling you that it's a BIG FAT LIE. So please what gender is it that blowjos are given to? At least they were not raped. How your reasoning justifies rape is lost on me
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by dupcydo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
halfrica:

U are a big foool too who said dey are lyin all am sayin is dat one tin must av led to anoda tin no smoke no fire
U can tink all u want u are just gullible about wat u girls are up to dis days he raped dem he raped dem and like dey were ny involved wiv it why carry ursef to a lecturers office alone nt like u dont kno ow lecturers are most are pervet den u go alone abeg go and dig out ur brain u guys keep blaming d rapist for centuries as d turn out for rape gone down?
U can only hit d situation if its treated from d bottom not from d top
U cant build a house on a faulty foundation
To eradicate a problem start from d root not just cos u see and heard d damages angry
safe the preaching for Sunday school. not making any point at all.
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by BAILMONEY: 10:58pm On May 05, 2017
Ayo25:
Ahah, you remind me of Dr Dotun Ogunkoya(RIP) of the dept of philosophy in those days. In one of his classes, he once told us that the Bible makes use of symbols a lot, that the forbidden fruit eaten by adam and eve is actually sex, that sex is natural and it does nt mk sense for anybody to blame him anytime he does it. He was so vile and sexually immoral and would do anytin to justify his vile nature. He was quite young when he died. I hope it was not sex that killed him.
i only heard of Dr Ekwealor's death
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by bfranklin: 1:18am On May 06, 2017
This is so sad. All sexual abuse victims need to start reporting this type of behavior and blow whistle. There is a Nigeria whistle blowing mobile app available on google play store. Its called SeeSomeTin. You can use it to report crimes, domestic violence, sexual abuse, police brutality etc. I just downloaded it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=whistleblowerng.com.seesometin
Re: UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim by Wantedola(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Actually clicked because I wanted to his photos of the man and the victim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.