Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... (848 Views)

UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / Special Report: 2017 Utme: The Untold Story (2) / Special Report: 2017 Utme: The Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by olujuwonj(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
for candidates who had chosen the university of Ilorin and have scored over 180 can gain admission to their dream course. a free tutorial is being organized for interested candidates, by some set of experience students in their penultimate year as a free service to humanity... the tutorials will last through the period of the exam, and centers will be available at the permanent site and school of basic medical science... The venue will be communicated as soon as possible. contact 08089626981, for more details.
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by tony1918(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
The only way to get a desired score is by been prepared.there is no magic center you just have to build up your self for the text and make sure you are relaxed before login in to commence..

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by olujuwonj(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
@ tony1918... when an expericed person puts u through, it simply turns magic... because experience goes a long way here in unilorin to help post utme candidate s and more over it's not compulsory so... u got no point.
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by tony1918(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
olujuwonj:
@ tony1918... when an expericed person puts u through, it simply turns magic... because experience goes a long way here in unilorin to help post utme candidate s and more over it's not compulsory so... u got no point.
Are you going to be sitting with them at the cbt center .they all have prior knowledge of computer based test before now since they all passed through utme .but I will not want to hinder another mans hustle since it's legit..so it's the candidate choice

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by whizqueen(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
I smell scam!

Don't pay any money to anybody if you like yourself.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by tony1918(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
whizqueen:
I smell scam!

Pls ma expatiate why you think its scam..
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by olujuwonj(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
whizqueen:
I smell scam!

If you have no knowledge of a particular thing, it is better to keep shut... well you are free to thing it's scam anyway, but here, in the BETTER BY FAR INSTITUTION, we are not scammers... our emblem carries an icon of truth and integrity.
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by whizqueen(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
olujuwonj:

If you have no knowledge of a particular thing, it is better to keep shut... well you are free to thing it's scam anyway, but here, in the BETTER BY FAR INSTITUTION, we are not scammers... our emblem carries an icon of truth and integrity.
Now i have every right to just tell you to shvt the eff up undecided

I graduated from that school and I know doing things like this is unofficial and unauthorized so don't come here saying bullshiit and hiding under the cover of the name of my Alma Mata.

If you have information about the admission procedures why didn't you just write it here instead of dropping your number for further enquiries.
If you love yourself keep off this people! brain is for all but not all gat understanding.
Re: UNILORIN POST UTME: The Magic To Getting The Desired Score... by olujuwonj(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
whizqueen:

Now i have every right to just tell you to shvt the eff up undecided
I graduated from that school and I know doing things like this is unofficial and unauthorized so don't come here saying bullshiit and hiding under the cover of the name of my Alma Mata.
If you have information about the admission procedures why didn't you just write it here instead of dropping your number for further enquiries.
If you love yourself keep off this people! brain is for all but not all gat understanding.

I see, Thank God for ur life.... As if u are the only one who had ever been an undergraduate.

(1) (Reply)

Best Universities In Africa Top Hundred / Oau-2015/2016 1st And Second Batch Admission List Is Out / Ekiti Rated Most Transparent State In Budgeting And Allocation Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.