Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Cancer Humiliated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cancer Humiliated (456 Views)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Humiliated by tunji09(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cancer Humiliated!

“Some month ago, my husband was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (Bone marrow cancer). When we discovered that the equipment’s for the surgery were not available in Nigeria, we traveled to India. We were there for six months, but we always logged on to the live broadcast services from Canaanland.

On June 15, 2011, the bishop ministered on the communion, but we had nothing but Fanta and flake, so we placed it before the laptop and believed God for my husband healing. Suddenly, the bishop walked down the altar and as he did, I saw him walk through the screen of our laptop. He said, ‘The blood of Jesus is the white corpuscle that swallows every other thing.’ I then declared: ‘Cancer, you have heard the general. He has come in here; Let me see how you will follow my husband out of India.’ The following day, we booked our flight, usually, we pay N200, 000 weekly for that treatment, but that Wednesday after that encounter, we decided to leave India.
Shortly after, another test was carried out and it was discovered that myeloma has been humiliated and my husband is now free! Praise the Lord!”,,,Mrs Olusoga

Join us this Sunday@ Special Communion Service, August 9, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Cancer Humiliated by tuns10: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Halleluyah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Nagging Never Works / , / John 5,30 Yet Another Sunday Of Sermons That Don't Empower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.