Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny (20836 Views)

In Need Of A Builder Around Iyana Iyesi, ota, Ogun State / Do You Wanna Build Your House And Need A Builder?..call Us Today On 0806681069 / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
the covering

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
@ redconsult come back here and eat your vomit

you lack netiquette in your comment and judgement of this tread with your bought master degree.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by PeoplesArmy: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
back2sender:

you resemble drunkard my friend. you and johnny no difference in between both of you from your tantrums at each other and sentence construction.

HsLBroker:
i don't insult people, but i won't tolerate that from anyone either, can u post your own pictures here, in distress like the day i took the one i used in justify your accusation and your friend johnny accusation.

One, i'm different from your friend johnny because i don't destroy clients work.

second, I don't run away from my responsibilities on site.

thirdly, just like my client said, that johnny stole from neighbors on site, i don't do that.

Fourthly, i don't swear for fellow contractors i meet on site.

For you to accuse and compare me with your friend johnny a run away, you also displaying paroxysm which synonyms of your tantrums.

I'm far from what you are compare me with.

have i taken your money without doing your job, the answer is capital No

have your giving a contractor and i mess it up before, the answer is capital No

I have decided to stay off this thread but your tantrums display of lack of psychology studying of thread like this from a to z before commenting as a forumite force me to comment.

You will agreed with me that you don't even read this thread from page 1 to 7 before commenting that bad netiquette for jumping into commenting on thread you only read the last page.

I'm the one on top of this very roof of this house before i cover it with shingle stone coated sheet.

So you that doesn't look like a drunkard can climb this height or your drunkard friends can climb it.

This thread has become very entertaining...I can't stop laughing and I can't stay away from it. Somebody should please help by puling me away! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yee mogbe o, geesi yi ma fe poju grin
sir with all due respect you advice with some people here that i avoid dragging myself to this thread, i tried my best to stay clear but when some people just read a page or two of this thread without proper or full assimilate the messages in it before commenting that is what will called lack of netiquette rules and they needed to be corrected.

people like @ redconsult and back2sender lack netiquette.

i did nothing bad regards to this project.

i stood by it without any regret.

@ redconsult since you have been doing renewal of vehicles on nairaland how many people can testify to your service that you serve them well.

https://www.nairaland.com/2353520/car-registration-renewal at least there is no testimony on this your thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2407233/vacancy-senate according to this your thread, how people have your giving your senate job, the conclusion of your scrutiny here on nairaland is nothing but a scammer, i will soon expose you , i'm monitoring you bumper to bumper.

https://www.nairaland.com/2256612/need-type-job-very-urgent if you have nothing getting a job that is why you are posting rubbish here with your cheat data code, never mind you can still send your cv to cv@lifelightproperties.com i'm the manager director and ceo of life light properties i can employ you, i have an haulage business i can fix u up.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

This thread has become very entertaining...I can't stop laughing and I can't stay away from it. Somebody should please help by puling me away! grin grin grin
is good to laugh, is good for your health, don't pull out of this thread because laughing just started bro.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hslbroker I think you should just forget abt what they say keep the focus on your services, don't be distracted.. Anyone can say anything but it won't tarnish your image infront of the people U've offered ur services to, if 95% people can say good things abt you then u need not to worry abt anything, keep doing the good work and let your works speak for u bro, it is well. Wish u best of luck
HsLBroker:
sir with all due respect you advice with some people here that i avoid dragging myself to this thread, i tried my best to stay clear but when some people just read a page or two of this thread without proper or full assimilate the messages in it before commenting that is what will called lack of netiquette rules and they needed to be corrected.

people like @ redconsult and back2sender lack netiquette.

i did nothing bad regards to this project.

i stood by it without any regret.

@ redconsult since you have been doing renewal of vehicles on nairaland how many people can testify to your service that you serve them well.

https://www.nairaland.com/2353520/car-registration-renewal at least there is no testimony on this your thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2407233/vacancy-senate according to this your thread, how people have your giving your senate job, the conclusion of your scrutiny here on nairaland is nothing but a scammer, i will soon expose you , i'm monitoring you bumper to bumper.

https://www.nairaland.com/2256612/need-type-job-very-urgent if you have nothing getting a job that is why you are posting rubbish here with your cheat data code, never mind you can still send your cv to cv@lifelightproperties.com i'm the manager director and ceo of life light properties i can employ you, i have an haulage business i can fix u up.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeekiti:
Hslbroker I think you should just forget abt what they say keep the focus on your services, don't be distracted.. Anyone can say anything but it won't tarnish your image infront of the people U've offered ur services too , if 95% people can say good things abt you then u need not to worry abt anything, keep doing the good and let your works speak for u bro, it is well. Wish u best of luck

Yeah, you can't defend yourself all the time. I know it's hard trust me.

There's an adage, "don't fight a mad person in the street, people won't know the difference".

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgunMogaji:

There's an adage, "don't fight a mad person in the street, people won't know the difference".
thanks sir.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgunMogaji:

honestly sir, people will think dey are both thesame grin . Hslbroker is really trying.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeekiti:
honestly sir, people will think dey are both thesame grin . Hslbroker is really trying.
but for people like you sir that follow this thread religiously page to page comment to comment you clearly know that me and egboajohnny is quite different in al ramification of business way and services.

my point is listed below.

One, i'm different from your johnny because i don't destroy clients work.

thirdly, just like my client said, that johnny stole from neighbors on site, i don't do that.

Fifth, i don't abuse my clients.

comparing me with egbosajohnny a run away is like comparing light with darkness, they have no business together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Not my Johnny o abeg grin , the most funniest part is the picture dr uploaded with the pillar casted wey mixture dey down and rod dey open for middle and another mixture for up, abeg wetin wan cover the rod wey open grin grin , honestly bro just carry on with ur work jare, at first I didn't realize who was wrong likewise everybody here when the whole issue started and dr created dis thread, but it's all clear now , I will just appeal to dr to settle the issues amicably and let Johnny adjust the faulted areas so that no hold grudges against u, owo maa tan, eyan lo ma ku.. It is well with u bro[color=#770077][/color]
HsLBroker:
but for people like you sir that follow this thread religiously page to page comment to comment you clearly know that me and egboajohnny is quite different in al ramification of business way and services.

my point is listed below.

One, i'm different from your johnny because i don't destroy clients work.

Fifth, i don't abuse my clients.

compare me with your egbosajohnny a run away is like compare light with darkness, they have no business together.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeekiti:
Not my Johnny o abeg grin , the most funniest part is the picture dr uploaded with the pillar casted wey mixture dey down and rod dey open for middle and another mixture for up, abeg wetin wan cover the rod wey open grin grin , honestly bro just carry on with ur work jare, at first I didn't realize who was wrong likewise everybody here when the whole issue started and dr created dis thread, but it's all clear now , I will just appeal to dr to settle the issues amicably and let Johnny adjust the faulted areas so that no hold grudges against u, owo maa tan, eyan lo ma ku.. It is well with u bro[color=#770077][/color]
i have no business with egbosajohnny, Dr is a good man, i hold him in high esteem and the job is even about to be completed. Johnny is too small to hold a good man down, and now quote me and everyone should quote me very well, i will not back down on this thread till all job on site is completed, i'm wait for back2sender and redconsult to come and lick their vomit, i don't serve either of them and i have no regret replying their inappropriate comment.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by KolaShangOne(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2015
I was about to sleep o.. I even thought they have settled the issue..

but sha, Im just laughing and learning new 'English' from Oga HSLbroker.. I will remember 'netiquette'
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by mufutau55(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2015
I am officially Un-Following this thread. Thanks all.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by redsconsult(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2015
HsLBroker:
so as a carpenter mr redconsult, i need harvard university degree or mit, as a bricklayer i need a harvard university degree.

what is the fault of dr for awarding me carpenter job i have done for over 50 nairalanders without any single complain, how do i become fake mr. redconsult , have i ruin your work, or have you ever award me a contract before i mess up, i'm disapointed in your commenting.

how do i become fake mr original so the roof i did below is bad
there was nothing fake until when u dragged urself into online issue with another quack contractor its not a professional attitude. a general statement on the topic and the role you played is enough. any one that needs proof shld either request for it or visit the site for inspection. by fighting an online social fight is my general issue.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by sule4: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2015
If y'all are serious about peace resolution and moving the project forward, I'll admonish the Doc to keep the Nigerian popo out of this mess. The police gonna make the mess bigger and make all the parties involved to flush more money down the drain. We all know for a fact that Johnny only need to settle the police for the issue to drag on, while the project will be pleading to the owner for completion.
There were way too many supervisions, but too few knowhows, except for Hls Broker's arrival. I don't think that building has enough pillars in the right spot. Doc, call for a mediation meeting between the 3 of you, away from the police and others Johnny allegedly owes. HLS gonna bring his knowledge, while Jonny and Doc 'll agree on who's paying the creditors. Both of you have to make sacrifices at this junction. Doc, eliminate any supervision that didn't know there ought to a pillar where HLS spotted. Spend your money wisely. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by sule4: 5:06am On Aug 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Texas is a wonderful place, great place to raise a family, huge open spaces and relatively mild real estate prices.

I was just spoilt with California after living there for almost 20 years before moving to Texas. The weather in California is just brilliantly perfect, yesterday it was 109 degrees and still I wasn't sweating - 70 degrees in Texas and I'm pouring with sweat due to the high humidity, fresh food is abundant in California, touristy places are abundant in California - I can be in Mexico, Las Vegas, Palms Springs, Wine Country, mountains all within 3 hours. I can truly ski on mountains, suntan on a beach and scuba dive all on the same day in California.

My move to Texas was the one single regrettable decision I've ever made since emigrating to the US.
Then move back to Cali! You're unwelcomed to our Cowboys Kountry! Why are you sweaty? Ac broke? Just kidding.
I've lived here for 27 years, she's been a blessing.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2015
sule4:

Then move back to Cali! You're unwelcomed to our Cowboys Kountry! Why are you sweaty? Ac broke? Just kidding.
I've lived here for 27 years, she's been a blessing.

I've been back in beautiful Southern California for 5 years now. I do have to go through Houston to connect to Lagos but other than that I've never stepped foot in her since.

I'm most certainly welcomed in Texas, I have many friends and my offsprings are there.

I and everybody I know are sweaty in Texas humid summers because of the very high humidity. AC can't break as I have two of them - one for each floor and my cars were all brand new in Texas.

People have also lived in Alaska for 100's of years but that doesn't mean that I have to personally like it cool

The top 10 sweatest cities in America, 5 of them are in Texas, none are in California cheesy

The Top 10:

Phoenix

Las Vegas

Tucson, Ariz.

Dallas

Corpus Christi, Texas

San Antonio, Texas

Austin, Texas

Shreveport, La.

Houston

Waco, Texas

http://www.livescience.com/828-sweatiest-cities-america.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvSsNSuVtk

Enjoy grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by sule4: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Egunmogaji, you know I was just messing with you. I tried Cali when I was single and young, I was burning too much money. Cost of survival is on the high side. The price of a 3 bedroom over there, can get you a huge one in TX, with plenty of yard too.
My baby does track and field for a high school, here in TX; I had sunscreen all over my body yesterday, just to support her in the baking heat.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
sule4:
Egunmogaji, you know I was just messing with you. I tried Cali when I was single and young, I was burning too much money. Cost of survival is on the high side. The price of a 3 bedroom over there, can get you a huge one in TX, with plenty of yard too.
My baby does track and field for a high school, here in TX; I had sunscreen all over my body yesterday, just to support her in the baking heat.

That is one of the primary reasons that I moved to Texas. The illusion that houses costs less in Texas, they don't. Especially after you factor in your total cost of living.

My electric bills were $500 a month, whenever I got one for $350 I was elated. My electric bills here in Cali is like $50. Toll road is another $600 a month.

But along as one is happy.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
my suv after repair, successfully drove again from lagos to ondo to the site.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2015
progress

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
oyewole123:

NLers

BEWARE OF THIS RUN-AWAY FRAUDSTER!!!!!
Mr Iguma Johnny, report to the police station to clear your name of fraud

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ebgosajohnny

The cement seller you collected 14 bags of cements from,without paying him ( despite collecting money from your client), before you absconded from my site came to site today cursing you and your family for duping him and running away with his money

I am using this medium to advice you to call and settle with this old man personally before he goes on to the higher level of curses on you and your family as he claims . This is just an advise
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
oyewole123:
@ebgosajohnny

The cement seller you collected 14 bags of cements from,without paying him ( despite collecting money from your client), before you absconded from my site came to site today cursing you and your family for duping him and running away with his money

I am using this medium to advice you to call and settle with this old man personally before he goes on to the higher level of curses on you and your family as he claims . This is just an advise
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by mavverick: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
I think we should have something like this for Brabus as well.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by akinola98: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=oyewole123 post=39412416][/quote]

hmmm
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by twinskenny(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
oyewole123:
@ebgosajohnny

thought this issue has been resolved...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by oyewole123: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
twinskenny:

thought this issue has been resolved...

From my end, he is a forgotten issue my project is at the painting stage next month but for the other people he duped before he absconded, they still come to site reigning curses on him and his family
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny by segcymoor(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
oyewole123:

From my end, he is a forgotten issue my project is at the painting stage next month but for the other people he duped before he absconded, they still come to site reigning curses on him and his family
Cool.... Bros hope you will be in town for house warming grin

-------
Ile atura o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) / 10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land / Latest Prices Of POP Cement & Fibre Cement Ceiling Board In Edo/delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.