Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL (3235 Views)

Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? / What Can Chelsea And Liverpool Learn From Manchester United Win / Pic Of Naymar And Liverpool Player Coutiho Wen There Were Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Babamide(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Arsenal will suprise many people this Season.
Abi now. They already surprised us this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by maxwell530(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Babamide:

Abi now. They already surprised us this afternoon.
Arsenal is full of suprises
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by jnrbayano(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Secrets11:
Sanchez can play a full season without being injured. There is good backup for Arsenal in all dept if injury occurs. Rotation also gives room for rest for Arsenal players. Check Arsenal bench and you will be surprised at the quality you will find. Gone are the days when January was bad market for Arsenal. Liverpool also has done well in the market and (bet me) they will surpise a lot of people for the title. Chelsea, Man United and Man
City will all vie for the 3rd and 4th spot.

The microscope you used to see Liverpool for the title tilt must be a customised one.

Liverpool have no leader in their ranks. Teams lacking leadership seldom put in a good fight.

They are up against Spurs for the 5th position.
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by proficienc(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP can you say that again please? Iffa hear... Arsenal's best is 3rd and i'm sure they are reverting to their usual spot, 4th, soonest. A team that can get the point even when the performance is shitty, Chelsea & Man utd, are the title contenders. Liverpool are under a curse, they are yet to Barclay's Premier League. Of which, Barclay's contract with EPL would expire at the end of next season and I don't see Liverpool ever winning it. #GGMU
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:
OP can you say that again please? Iffa hear... Arsenal's best is 3rd and i'm sure they are reverting to their usual spot, 4th, soonest. A team that can get the point even when the performance is shitty, Chelsea & Man utd, are the title contenders. Liverpool are under a curse, they are yet to Barclay's Premier League. Of which, Barclay's contract with EPL would expire at the end of next season and I don't see Liverpool ever winning it. #GGMU
It is just some mystic bigger than what you think. I used to be like you (seeing things @face values) until I stumbled upon what it is all about. Forget today's results, Mancity, Man U and Chelsea won't win the EPL this season. I stand by my words still. You don't know what I know so you won't understand what's happening. The English league isn't what you think it is, it is bigger than what you think. You probably think Chelsea will stroll to the ttitle? Think again bro
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

The microscope you used to see Liverpool for the title tilt must be a customised one.

Liverpool have no leader in their ranks. Teams lacking leadership seldom put in a good fight.

They are up against Spurs for the 5th position.
Westham hasn't won Arsenal in almost a decade but they won today. Liverpool may not have won the BPL but what if they have to win it this year despite the factors you listed? Would it mean anything to you? My brother you know nothing about the BPL....wtach out! It is something bigger than what you think....it is controlled weekly who wins, looses or draws! Trust me, I know what I am talking about
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:
What if I told you I knew 100% chelsea, Everton, Bolton, Walsall were all going to play out a draw yesterday? Would you doubt that? How did I know then? That is why I told you football in England is more than what the eyes meets. So chill and watch how things unfolds this season
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by jnrbayano(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Secrets11:
Westham hasn't won Arsenal in almost a decade but they won today. Liverpool may not have won the BPL but what if they have to win it this year despite the factors you listed? Would it mean anything to you? My brother you know nothing about the BPL....wtach out! It is something bigger than what you think....it is controlled weekly who wins, looses or draws! Trust me, I know what I am talking about

Why do you think you are right about the bold?

Do you know me?
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
maxwell530:
Arsenal is full of suprises
Arsenal or Liverpool will contend for the league. Won't that also be a surprise to you? smiley
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why do you think you are right about the bold?

Do you know me?
I can say again what I said because I have noted your analysis....It is bigger than what you think
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by maxwell530(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Secrets11:
What if I told you I knew 100% chelsea, Everton, Bolton, Walsall were all going to play out a draw yesterday? Would you doubt that? How did I know then? That is why I told you football in England is more than what the eyes meets. So chill and watch how things unfolds this season
u be sepp blatter P.A? Abeg close dis thread. Even platini can't say he know who will win ucl. U better tell ur coach to buy good players...no more match fixings in england.
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by proficienc(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Secrets11:
I'll ask if you play football pool
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by RobinHez(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
knostbrown01:
Have you forget dat FATIGUE will be loan to Arsenal in Feb 2016?
#op you get me#

U go school at all?
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by knostbrown01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
RobinHez:

U go school at all?
If this were to be how you looked when you were kiddo, i wonder how you EYES go be now
Arsenal 0 - 2 Westham.
Fatigue joined them very early
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by RobinHez(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
knostbrown01:

If this were to be how you looked when you were kiddo, i wonder how you EYES go be now
Arsenal 0 - 2 Westham.
Fatigue joined them very early
Huh?!
cheesy
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
maxwell530:
u be sepp blatter P.A? Abeg close dis thread. Even platini can't say he know who will win ucl. U better tell ur coach to buy good players...no more match fixings in england.
Mttewww
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
proficienc:

I'll ask if you play football pool
Leave that one aside...so now you know why someone will beat their chest and predict a result and it won't dissapoint. That is because it is fixed! Sit n enjoy yourself with the most entertaining league in the world where surprise is the watch word
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by khattab02: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhehe

I said I dey laff

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arsenal lost today, may be the book makers missed that one??

Hehehehe.........
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by proxillin(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Can the mod delete this useless thread ? Arsenal ko wigan Ni. All sport pundit and writers tipping arsenal were ashamed yesterday. Lol...some of them started writing new.

Bob James sky sport wrote. Forget arsenal, Chelsea still have what it takes to win the league.

I was oloshi writer why sudden change like ashaqo.
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
proxillin:
Can the mod delete this useless thread ? Arsenal ko wigan Ni. All sport pundit and writers tipping arsenal were ashamed yesterday. Lol...some of them started writing new.

Bob James sky sport wrote. Forget arsenal, Chelsea still have what it takes to win the league.

I was oloshi writer why sudden change like ashaqo.
Shut up your trap angry Small boy wetin you know about football? I will remind you again by MAY....i guess you are already tipping Leceister, A.Villa and Crystal Palace for the Title...mmtteeww..chelsea is just a point above their London rivals so why didn't you write them off? My friend you are a kid and know nothing about football in England
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by badinfluence: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Secrets11 this your conspiracy theory sha. So if there's a conspiracy you think you'd be in the know?? Oya predict next fixtures results na. No be only mafias, tony montana sef dey tell them wetin go happen.
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by Secrets11(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
badinfluence:
Secrets11 this your conspiracy theory sha. So if there's a conspiracy you think you'd be in the know?? Oya predict next fixtures results na. No be only mafias, tony montana sef dey tell them wetin go happen.
If I tell you say Westham will play a draw with Leceister this week you goo believe? Probably Nope but they will....it is fixed! That is the way england operates...they determine who takes the title home because they can make you drop points whenever they wish....it is more than you can see with your eyes. Anyways let Westham draw do Alil to convince you of what am talking this week
Re: 2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL by badinfluence: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Secrets11:
If I tell you say Westham will play a draw with Leceister this week you goo believe? Probably Nope but they will....it is fixed! That is the way england operates...they determine who takes the title home because they can make you drop points whenever they wish....it is more than you can see with your eyes. Anyways let Westham draw do Alil to convince you of what am talking this week
You just took a leap there.. like I said if it's being controlled by mafia what makes you think information like that would just fall on your lap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Accessbet Cashout Option Working Perfectly? / Mohammed Sallahs Mother Goes Mad After Sons Selfie With Fan / Eagles Won’t Miss Taiwo, Aiyegbeni – Chukwu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.