Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED (8746 Views)

Gta V For Android / Looking For GTA V For PC In Ogun State / Anybody With PES Or FIFA 2017 For PC In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2015
I've got GTA 5 for PC in ABUJA. The proofs are in the videos and pictures. The PC's minimum specs should be quad core, up to 2.3GHz processor speed, 4gb RAM, 64bit Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8/8.1, 60gb free hard disk space and preferably with an Nvidia or AMD graphics card(works with some Intel cards). Should be virus free & have updated drivers(can help with those). If interested, reach me on 08028633334 or 08068238892 let's talk (ABUJA residents only for now as the game is on my external hard drive).
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Jayjay0(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
share photos of it first
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jayjay0:
share photos of it first
I'll upload pictures and even videos featuring Nigerian music in d cars soon. Just tell me what u want to see in the photos or videos
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jayjay0:
share photos of it first
Here you go

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by Jayjay0(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
academicjosh:
Here you go
Not this...snap it with your laptop or system
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
I used Bandicam software to snap while playing d game. The videos I recorded have refused to upload cos they re too large or something. I'll reduce them tonight & re-upload. Make sure to download them. If there's anything specific u want to see any of d characters doing, let me know. For ur info, I'll given d game to 3 people so far.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2015

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Jayjay0:

Not this...snap it with your laptop or system
I hope you are now convinced. If there is anything more you want, let me know. I am expecting to hear from you soon if you are in Abuja. 08028633334, 08068238892.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by swagifted(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice tissue there ...

1 Like

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
swagifted:
Nice tissue there ...
Is that the only thing you noticed? Well, that's the 'tidy' table of a GTA V PC fan.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 2:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Here's more video proof of GTA 5 working smoothly on my PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyn-J1-fR_o&feature=youtu.be
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jayjay0:
share photos of it first
Oga, you have not acknowledged the pictures and videos I posted. Abi they are not enough?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by mojibbz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice work bro... I really want to get the game.. I shoild be in abj for some binness by month end. I'll make sure i holla at you when i arrive...
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
mojibbz:
Nice work bro... I really want to get the game.. I shoild be in abj for some binness by month end. I'll make sure i holla at you when i arrive...
Thanks bro. Looking forward to seeing you when you are in town.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by gozzik(m): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls wat is de features or specs of the pc u used in playing the game
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
gozzik:
Pls wat is de features or specs of the pc u used in playing the game
Like I told u on phone, the system is a Dell 8200 core 2 quad desktop studio PC with 4gb RAM, 2.1GHz processor speed and an AMD HD5450 graphics card. The game runs well on normal (low) settings but the frames per second (FPS) falls a bit on high settings.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by austino677(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by bigfatthing(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please how did you get the game, I'm a hardcore fan
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by austino677(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2015
bigfatthing:
Please how did you get the game, I'm a hardcore fan

Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by cao(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
academicjosh, just PM the link to bigfatthing, it appears you haven't noticed that the link is blacklisted, hence why the antispam bot always catches you.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by cao(f): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Academicjosh, just PM the guy...replacing the "." with "dot" is not helping you...
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
cao:
Academicjosh, just PM the guy...replacing the "." with "dot" is not helping you...
What exactly is going on? Is it just that link that is blacklisted? Or I can't post any link here at all?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by cao(f): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
academicjosh:
What exactly is going on? Is it just that link that is blacklisted? Or I can't post any link here at all?
Like I said earlier, the link is blacklisted on NL, you can't post it here at all. Just PM the dude.
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by abduldope(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2015
academicjosh:
I've got GTA 5 for PC in ABUJA. The proofs are in the videos and pictures. The PC's minimum specs should be quad core, up to GHz processor speed, 4gb RAM, 64bit Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8/8.1, 60gb free hard disk space and preferably with an Nvidia or AMD graphics card(works with some Intel cards). Should be virus free & have updated drivers(can help with those). If interested, reach me on 08028633334 or 08068238892 let's talk (ABUJA residents only for now as the game is on my external hard drive).
been lookin for this game for long... i hv a lappy with doz reqiurement... (DELL n5040) also my questions are, where in abj are u nd hwmch are ur charges, any form of lag while plaging same as d game control is it by keybord or controller ?
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
abduldope:
been lookin for this game for long... i hv a lappy with doz reqiurement... (DELL n5040) also my questions are, where in abj are u nd hwmch are ur charges, any form of lag while plaging same as d game control is it by keybord or controller ?
I live in Lugbe, Airport Road. Call let's talk. Lagging or smooth play depends on ur system and graphics card. It plays well on my desktop
Re: Gta V For Pc In ABUJA with proof - CLOSED by academicjosh(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
snep190:
Post a picture of any character having sex
If that's what turns u on, I'll do that with all three characters soon. Check this space

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is The Price Of A Playstation 4 At Shoprite / Ikeja City Mall ? / Thatboijude / The First Game You Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.