Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People (1464 Views)

Chinese Kills And Eats Black Africans In Gabon(Graphic Picture) / Man Kills And Burns His Girlfriend In South Africa / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People by ruggedtimi(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Self-confessed serial killer Tamara Samsonova, 68, may have experimented with cannibalism as she brutally murdered each of her 11 victims. Over two decades, the senior woman beheaded and dismembered her victims while cataloguing the kills in a diary which was recently discovered by police.

Samsonova, known as the “Granny Ripper,” was arrested after being spotted disposing of her latest victim near her home. Russian police believe the St. Petersburg former hotel worker may have eaten some of the body parts, namely heads, arms, and legs, that she removed from her victims.

It seems the woman also ate the lungs of her victims as the internal organs were reportedly removed from their bodies. Samsonova’s final victim, Valentina Ulanova, may have been cut to pieces while still alive. Samsonova was the woman’s carer at the time. She appears to have given the woman a sleeping pill overdose before taking a hacksaw to her body. St. Petersburg detective Mikhail Timoshatov said:

“Tamara Samsonova says that at first she made her friend sleep – and then cut her into pieces.”

Now that police have acquired the killer’s diary, they are trying to link her diary entries with the remaining unsolved murder cases around the city. Police found a saw, knife, and blood in the bathroom of the “Granny Ripper’s” home.

One of Samsonova’s diary entries details how she murdered a former lodger with brutal description. She wrote:

“I killed my tenant Volodya, cut him to pieces in the bathroom with a knife, put the pieces of his body in plastic bags and threw them away in the different parts of Frunzensky district.”

The diary contains snippets of her daily life in addition to her murders, as if the murders are simply regular nonchalant occurrences in her routine. While in custody, the woman seemed worrisome about her reputation. She told journalists:

“I knew you would come . . . It’s such a disgrace for me, all the city will know. I was getting ready for this court action for dozens of years. It was all done deliberately . . . There is no way to live. With this last murder I closed the chapter.”

She then blew a kiss to reporters.

Re: 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People by AskProf: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
ruggedtimi:
Self-confessed serial killer Tamara Samsonova, 68, may have experimented with cannibalism as she brutally murdered each of her 11 victims. Over two decades, the senior woman beheaded and dismembered her victims while cataloguing the kills in a diary which was recently discovered by police.

Samsonova, known as the “Granny Ripper,” was arrested after being spotted disposing of her latest victim near her home. Russian police believe the St. Petersburg former hotel worker may have eaten some of the body parts, namely heads, arms, and legs, that she removed from her victims.

It seems the woman also ate the lungs of her victims as the internal organs were reportedly removed from their bodies. Samsonova’s final victim, Valentina Ulanova, may have been cut to pieces while still alive. Samsonova was the woman’s carer at the time. She appears to have given the woman a sleeping pill overdose before taking a hacksaw to her body. St. Petersburg detective Mikhail Timoshatov said:

“Tamara Samsonova says that at first she made her friend sleep – and then cut her into pieces.”

Now that police have acquired the killer’s diary, they are trying to link her diary entries with the remaining unsolved murder cases around the city. Police found a saw, knife, and blood in the bathroom of the “Granny Ripper’s” home.

One of Samsonova’s diary entries details how she murdered a former lodger with brutal description. She wrote:

“I killed my tenant Volodya, cut him to pieces in the bathroom with a knife, put the pieces of his body in plastic bags and threw them away in the different parts of Frunzensky district.”

The diary contains snippets of her daily life in addition to her murders, as if the murders are simply regular nonchalant occurrences in her routine. While in custody, the woman seemed worrisome about her reputation. She told journalists:

“I knew you would come . . . It’s such a disgrace for me, all the city will know. I was getting ready for this court action for dozens of years. It was all done deliberately . . . There is no way to live. With this last murder I closed the chapter.”

She then blew a kiss to reporters.

"From Russia with horror"

2 Likes

Re: 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People by andyanders: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mikel, be careful with Russian women because you were sent to play football, but everywhere you go, you are with a Russian lady. Make she no give you drug and saw you into pieces.

1 Like

Re: 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People by AmakaAina(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
bleeped up!!! embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: 68-year-old Grandma Turns Cannibal; Kills And Eats 14 People by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
penny Dreadful

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Wanted In The US For Fraud (PHOTOS) / Boutique Thief Beaten Almost To Death By Mob In Delta(photos) / Checkout Photos Of Kidnap Kingpin's Evans Mansion In Magodo, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.