Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus (963 Views)

Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Bakrabas: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Matt 27:11-14 "..art thou nt the king of jews! and jesus said unto him,'thou sayest..then said pilat unto him,'hearest thou nt hw many things they witness against thee?'and he(jesus)answerd him neva a word..'' d xtian wil interpret abov vers 2 mean dat jesus wanted 2 die on d cros 4 d redemption of mankind n 4 d 4givnes of dir sins.if so then why did he ask to turn away dat cup 4rm him(death) why did he cry out while on d cros (as xtians assume) "o lord,why hast thou forsaken me? hw cud he v rmained silent when the truth ws challenged? no sane person cn beliv in this.if d story of d cros is disproved den d vry foundation on xtianity is based,wil b demolished.muslims blv dt jesus(a.s)was nt crucified by d jews as revealed in d holy qur'an 4:157 "and becos of their saying (in boast):'we killed messiah jesus,son of mary,d mesenger of Allah'__but dey killed him nt,nor crucified him,bt it apeared so to dem (d rsemblanc of jesus ws put ova anoda man and the killd dt man,n dose who difer therein r ful of doubts...
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Jeromejnr(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Get thee behind us satan!

The things of God is foolishness to those that are perishing.

BTW, all you said up there was crap! Didn't make sense at all. How does what you said discredit the Crucifixion?

You said He prayed "That the cup be removed from Him". Did you read the remaining verse where He said "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"?

Do you've an understanding of what that means at all?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by luvinhubby(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Bakrabas:
Matt 27:11-14 "..art thou nt the king of jews! and jesus said unto him,'thou sayest..then said pilat unto him,'hearest thou nt hw many things they witness against thee?'and he(jesus)answerd him neva a word..'' d xtian wil interpret abov vers 2 mean dat jesus wanted 2 die on d cros 4 d redemption of mankind n 4 d 4givnes of dir sins.if so then why did he ask to turn away dat cup 4rm him(death) why did he cry out while on d cros (as xtians assume) "o lord,why hast thou forsaken me? hw cud he v rmained silent when the truth ws challenged? no sane person cn beliv in this.if d story of d cros is disproved den d vry foundation on xtianity is based,wil b demolished.muslims blv dt jesus(a.s)was nt crucified by d jews as revealed in d holy qur'an 4:157 "and becos of their saying (in boast):'we killed messiah jesus,son of mary,d mesenger of Allah'__but dey killed him nt,nor crucified him,bt it apeared so to dem (d rsemblanc of jesus ws put ova anoda man and the killd dt man,n dose who difer therein r ful of doubts...
Stop quarelling with yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Bakrabas: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Get thee behind us satan!

The things of God is foolishness to those that are perishing.

BTW, all you said up there was crap! Didn't make sense at all. How does what you said discredit the Crucifixion?

You said He prayed "That he cup be removed from Him". Did you read the remaining verse where He said "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"?

Do you've an understanding of what that means at all?.
...it is a pittiable dismal dat u guy hav brainwashed and blindfolded by ur pastors to see the truth.the bible says "whoever die on the cross is an accursed one" are u telin me dat jesus was an accursed one? jesus supplicated against the crucifixion which shows dat he was nt ready 2 die 4 anybody sins.o boy stop reading d places dat suites u in d bible u gat 2 read wide meh,to liberate urself 4rm d bondage of ur pastors dat are playing ur theological psyche.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by luvinhubby(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Bakrabas:
...it is a pittiable dismal dat u guy hav brainwashed and blindfolded by ur pastors to see the truth.the bible says "whoever die on the cross is an accursed one" are u telin me dat jesus was an accursed one? jesus supplicated against the crucifixion which shows dat he was nt ready 2 die 4 anybody sins.o boy stop reading d places dat suites u in d bible u gat 2 read wide meh,to liberate urself 4rm d bondage of ur pastors dat are playing ur theological psyche.
You choose NOT to finish that verse....'not my will but Your will be done'.
Simply saying he choose to accept the father's choice & offer himself for crucifixion on a cross, which is an accursed death, to deliver those who believe from being cursed. Gal 3:13.
Death on the cross was not the choice of Jesus Christ but that of God the father that He came to actualise it.
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Bakrabas: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2015
luvinhubby:

You choose NOT to finish that verse....'not my will but Your will be done'.
Simply saying he choose to accept the father's choice & offer himself for crucifixion on a cross, which is an accursed death, to deliver those who believe from being cursed. Gal 3:13.
Death on the cross was not the choice of Jesus Christ but that of God the father that He came to actualise it.
see the way you and your bible are contradictory yourselves...ok,why did he cry "eli eli lamasabathani" i.e father father why thou forsaken me (as xtians assume).if he knew dat he was gona die,he shouldnt v said all those tins wen he was nailed.bro christianity just full hoax,fable and fabrication
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by luvinhubby(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bakrabas:
see the way you and your bible are contradictory yourselves...ok,why did he cry "eli eli lamasabathani" i.e father father why thou forsaken me (as xtians assume).if he knew dat he was gona die,he shouldnt v said all those tins wen he was nailed.bro christianity just full hoax,fable and fabrication
Stop displaying crass ignorance.
The Father turned away the moment He became OUR SIN on that cross as the Lamb of God who came to take away the sins of the world. Jn. 1:36. And God naturally turns His back on SIN. In other words, the Father turned away from our sin that Jesus became but never forsook His Son.
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Jeromejnr(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bakrabas:

Of course Jesus became accursed to be able to absolve men of sin. That was why He cried "My Father, My Father, why have you forsaken me". And why don't you use your brain and understand that He prayed that way at first because He was in the flesh and was in sorrow of what He was going to face.

Do you know what it means to carry the sins of the whole world and go to hell with it?... And on top of that, all this was done by faith.
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Bakrabas: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Of course Jesus became accursed to be able to absolve men of sin. That was why He cried "My Father, My Father, why have you forsaken me". And why don't you use your brain and understand that He prayed that way at first because He was in the flesh and was in sorrow of what He was going to face.

Do you know what it means to carry the sins of the whole world and go to hell with it?... And on top of that, all this was done by faith.
when wil u guys liberat urself 4rm d ocean of ignoranc.jesus said dat he was only sent 2 d lost sheep of d house of israel...so jesus was an acurssed one,oh my God what a bombshell on a prophet of God
Re: Another Proof To Discredit The Crucifixion Of Jesus by Jeromejnr(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bakrabas:
when wil u guys liberat urself 4rm d ocean of ignoranc.jesus said dat he was only sent 2 d lost sheep of d house of israel...so jesus was an acurssed one,oh my God what a bombshell on a prophet of God

It's pointless debating with you.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought "Why Do The Muslims Not Evangelize Like Chritains Do" / I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand / Photos From The 2015 Feast Of Christ The King Procession In Onitsha, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.