Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! (1978 Views)

Career Opportunities In A Multinational Conglomerate / Career Opportunities In Intercontinental Capital Markets Limited / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by akintoso1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hurry now ,visit : www.exxonmobil.com/careers for the C.V format and online submission. Closing date is 13th October,2006.
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by akintoso1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2006
akintos_o:

Hurry now ,visit : www.exxonmobil.com/careers for the C.V format and online submission.         Closing date is 13th October,2006.
A stitch in time saves nine!
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by mimi83: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2006
hey, thanks for the info.
seen the advert but i'm a little bit confused on the method of application.
the instruction says - "Attach the following items and mail to them: cv of not more than 2 pages indicating position sought and reference number and personal & job data in one-row excel spreadsheet exactly as in the format shown below".
my confussion starts ere - Am i supposed to attached both my cv and the excel format separately or just the excel format?
i'd be glad if anyone can help me out. thanks.
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by goodguy(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2006
You are expected to attached the following items:

1. Your CV of not more than 2 pages indicating position sought and reference number and
2. Personal and job data in a one row excel spreadsheet exactly in the format provided.

and send them to upstreamnigeriarecruiting@exxonmobil.com .

FOD
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by mimi83: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2006
goodguy thanks,
i guessed as much but wanted some clarification.
have a nice day!
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
does mobil have opportunities for hnd graduates with upper credit?
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by akintoso1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
Dear Mimi83!!!!!!! you just follow the exact instruction given, that is the one specify by the organisation.The excel format is what they wanted ,and not stories c.v because it's a simplified summary of whatever resume you may have.So tailored your c.v according to this specification.See GOODGUY submission for more clarification.Goodluck!!!!!
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by akintoso1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2006
Newtontoyo!!!! you can apply too,if your course of study relates to engineering programme.
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by roberto(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2006
hello Akintos,
can person's with 2.2 apply? pls. reply
Re: Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! by akintoso1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2006
Roberto!! Do you believe in God If yes,then boldly apply, just make your c.v thought provoking and doubt dissolving following the specified format.You can make it I believe.Goodluck!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Exams / Nigerian Army Dssc/ssc / New TV programme Audience Recruitment/ Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.