Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever (1237 Views)

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever by Judith100: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
I’m a virgin. But I'm not in a relationship and until I find the right man for me, I just want to have sex and I'm starting to think about it all the time. However, I seem to be the most promiscuous virgin I know. I've gone so far (done practically everything else) and come so close many times to sex, showing I've got the will
power to stop myself, but it's not fair on the guys. I feel I shouldn't be loosing my virginity to somebody that I'm not in love with. Does it really matter? Should I stay frustrated and wait for Mr Right?

A reply by Petra;
Thank you for sharing what’s a common worry for many women (and men). Your longer letter (cut for publication) was a real tangle of thoughts and feelings, which is usual if you’re trying to decide what you’d like to do sexually. I’ll unpack them here to help you consider what, if anything, you’d like to do next.
Having ‘sex’
We assume that ‘sex’ means ‘penis in vagina intercourse’ and that this, in turn, defines virginity. As in, you are a virgin if you haven’t had intercourse.
But not everyone agrees so some people consider themselves not to be virgins after having enjoyed MouthAction or anal sex – while others enjoy many sexual experiences that don’t include penetration and so describe themselves as not having had sex at all.
When people are asked to say what ‘having sex’ means, to them they’ll tell you a range of activities from masturbation, to kissing, to giving/ receiving MouthAction, anal sex, sharing or enacting fantasies or talking about what you’d like to do together, or penis in vagina sex. And within these choices (and more), people will have particular favourites, things they dislike, and things they delay.
Your longer letter is clear about how your friends have had sex but equally stresses that you have not. Other readers might disagree and see you as a sexually active woman. What you haven’t had is penis in vagina intercourse, but have instead enjoyed a wider range of sexual pleasures. continue to read the response at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/advice-im-virgin-but-things-i-do-eh-i.html
Re: Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever by Ginaz(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
I didn't read it, just wanted to buy plot of land to build house for people that will read it.
Re: Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever by Slimzjoe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you can't Complete the God Damn Story, you can as well ....... angry
Re: Advice; I’m A Virgin But The Things I Do, I May Be The Most Baddest Virgin Ever by xkris11(m): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
You didn't tell us your age,your age is important for us to be able to advice.

You alone has the answer to your question.you decide what you want to do,if you started seen your virginity as a big problem to you than I guess you probably lose it to the wrong person.

I can see you have started thinking about having sex,that is a big pproblem if actually you want to keep your virginity.

My advice is take your mind away from it by keeping yourself busy and you won't have to worry about who the right man is.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Prevent Sexual Assault By Lecturers / Could It Mean Signs Of Love? Or Could It Mean She Is Monitoring Me Spiritually? / When A Boy Says, "What A B!tch" Because You Ignored Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.