Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation (1480 Views)

Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation In Benin City / Cost Of Plumbing Materials. Please Have A Look And Let Me Know If Prices Are Ok / Lagos State Association Of Plumbing Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation by deroyaltech(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Deroyal tech plumbing services specialized in building plumbing work for various installations and fittings,
we handle our work with skills and care for perfect Condit piping,surface piping for hot and cool line we work as a professional for your satisfactory taste.
Contacts us
email...deroyaltechplumbing@gmail.com whatsapp &call 08036409314...09023924063
Re: Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation by deroyaltech(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
We are available to work for you at this location....

Rivers state....

bayelsa.....

imo

abia state

akwa ibom

cross rivers...

ebonyi....
Re: Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation by deroyaltech(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you for you quotation sir, different types of pipe to be use in your residents in Nigeria we have niger pipe from ½ to industrial we or so have tiger pipe ½ to industrial this are the pipe that can be use in your in residents and this pipes that i am recommending can or so use in area of Condit and surface piping.
this are the name and sizes
½ niger pipe
¾ niger pipe
2" niger pipe
3" niger pipe
4" niger pipe we have it from 6bar to 13
bar so it is in this other pipe tiger
½ tiger pipe
¾ tiger pipe
2" tiger pipe
4" tiger pipe or have it from 6bar to 13 bar
this are the material to be use in your residents in Nigeria .
Re: Professional In All Kinds Of Plumbing Works And Installation by Gunlawz(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
hello.plz i need a place where i can learn plumbing and borehole installations in Benin city ASAP..anyone wit useful info should plz help

(1) (Reply)

Distress sale: 1plot of land for sale @ RCCG New Auditorium Shimawa Road!!!!! / 500sqm Plot Of Land For Sale At Bariga / House To Let In Iperu Remo Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.