Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (121447 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tapout:

what's up this meeting na...?? I go like observe from a distance grin
None of ur biz, sh!t-face
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by imsuboi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tapout:

what's up this meeting na...?? I go like observe from a distance grin

grin grin you dey mad o!

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Tapout(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
None of ur biz, sh!t-face

Yes Ma sir!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by SirDorianGray(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
dake40:

You shouldn't have opened the thread in the first place...
Small dicky hypocrite.
Looooool
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by jbazic(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
I love the size of mine, is so small atleast if e no pain u, e go tickle you..

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
jbazic:

Kudos!... Hope you can handle your canoe so good that it could carry 500kg of dangote cements?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by jbazic(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
dake40:

Kudos!... Hope you can handle your canoe so good that it could carry 500kg of dangote cements?
4 sure
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
jbazic:
Picshure of da tin or wedon'tblivyou grin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hia dick kwa, if I come win wetin dem go give me, I dey think of hw to get money u dey talk of prick, go use ur prick build house. Mumu post, small prick no be cause, na people wit small prick na dem dey get money, ask wande coal.
Na only calabar p
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Hia dick kwa, if I come win wetin dem go give me, I dey think of hw to get money u dey talk of prick, go use ur prick build house. Mumu post, small prick no be cause, na people wit small prick na dem dey get money, ask wande coal.
Na only calabar p
You sound lyk an igbo man grin Nwanne,tak it easygringrin
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Na only calabar p

Call it useless post, there are almost a thousand threads like this online

So na all rich men dey get small prick?...

And besides, how would you define a rich man?

Lol, do you know why most women cheat on their husbands?

no worry, a DOP will handle your wife if you are found lacking behind!...

The topic hits you and you are so pushed to comment...

Dick so Small
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Pls ma bf needs a dick surgery b4 he kills me with his big dick...is like dat guy dick is 10.
pls remove your head alhaja scarf,i've been told that hijab girls like you phuck more than normal girls but they cover up and hide under hijab

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Youngpo413: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Pls ma bf needs a dick surgery b4 he kills me with his big dick...is like dat guy dick is 10.
smh
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
joe4christ:
I swear down, my dick in full erection will not penetrate that sh*t cos I'm 7inches 6girth.

So, I don't know where you'll place me here!

Damn! You can lie!
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
pinceprinz:

Damn! You can lie!

his lies can wake the dead
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by toyoC1(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
dake40:
Some Guys on nairaland claiming to have what they don't... "If you succeed in fooling others, you can't fool your conscience"....

Get your self a toilet roll (tissue paper) and test your Girth size

Follow these

1, Get really hard on( fully erect)
2, Insert your dick into the hole provided in the tissue paper you have bought

If your dick slides in and you feel no firmness, sorry you belong to the 1st category of Dick types (smally)

If you feel otherwise, you have just passed the test...

And to those who failed the test, pls stop creating spamming threads on my favourite nairaland!

Here are the 3 major sizes of any Dick

1, Small dick

Take it or leave it, any dick below 5.7 inches in length and below 4.7 inches in length is a small dick

Average Dick
Dicks between 6_-7 inches in length and between 5-5.4 in girth

Big Dick
aka captain of other dicks, monster roster, brave. destroyer,etc

Are you

1, 7.5 or above inches in length?
2, Above 5.5 inches in girth.?

Yap, if you belong to the 7.5/5.5 family then you are a. DOP !(Destroyer of pu--ssy)

By the way I'm a DOP (8/6)

**Updated**

The size of the tissue tube must be 5.5 in inches, and if you can't find that,

Get yourself

1, A super glue
2, A thick paper( probably the back of a book)

Now cut the paper into this measurement

The length= 7.5
And the girth (circumference) equal 6 inches

Apply the glue to the edge of one of 7.5 inches sides ( the paper),

make sure the portion applied does not surpass 0.5 inches,

Now, form a tube shape with the paper in this shape (2nd image)

Whereby

Length equals 7.5 inches
Girth equals 5.5 inches...

Make your manhood way above average...

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by fox26: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2016
kestolove95:

you have tiny pvssy, thats why.
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Hyicene(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2017
LOVEGINO:
Ok
lol.. dat thn dy lyk snake
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 3:28am On May 22, 2017
kestolove95:
What about u try a 7 inch?
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Klassicjimmy(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2017
I am a slim guy.Initially I didn't take any notice of my size(Down below).Not until people start making refrence at me like:U slim pple like dis dey get big kondo.
At one instance, someone once said to me:all the meat wey I suppose get for body,na him God don gather put for down for me.Then I started getting worried&started seeing my self.
When I see a lady I admire,I can't approach cos I feel my size is not wanted in most ladies.To make matters worse,there is this preety girl I met this week.I approached her then I got the shocker when she told me I am too slim for her liking.
I can say that my d**k passes that test & its largely or immersely inversely proportional to my body size but I want some weight.Food is not my problem.
Any advise?
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by cooldood(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2017
Klassicjimmy:
I am a slim guy.Initially I didn't take any notice of my size(Down below).Not until people start making refrence at me like:U slim pple like dis dey get big kondo.
At one instance, someone once said to me:all the meat wey I suppose get for body,na him God don gather put for down for me.Then I started getting worried&started seeing my self.
When I see a lady I admire,I can't approach cos I feel my size is not wanted in most ladies.To make matters worse,there is this preety girl I met this week.I approached her then I got the shocker when she told me I am too slim for her liking.
I can say that my d**k passes that test & its largely or immersely inversely proportional to my body size but I want some weight.Food is not my problem.
Any advise?

So in other words, you are a PD...hmmm...but wat size is it really?
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by eliadekx(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
No woman go like big panis like u wey dey here de pretend
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by dake40(m): 6:47am On Mar 06, 2018
eliadekx:
No woman go like big panis like u wey dey here de pretend

grin angry
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by ashjay001(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2018
joe4christ:

See this dude o, should I be looking out for means of increasing my inches or rather I should be seeking for a means of reducing it's girth, do you know how hard it is for me before I could successfully penetrate a babe, she will be moaning, screaming, speaking in tongues and all many of things before I would even be able to gain full penetration, though I won't lie to you mehn, it gives me lots of confidence, but I really wouldn't wanna add an inch.
Cos the stress involve in penetrating with such a dick no be here, and couple with the fact that not all ladies can take such dick in the abunna for atleast 30min.

Seriously!

I tire o! U go see fine babes, Wey like u, u go just dey pity dem, cos u no say, Na extra stress.

I'm always amazed when I see sh*theads, boasting abt big sized dick! Even oloshos sef, dey change tune, Wen den see amsad

Though, I haven't tried d test n don't think I can pass it sef!
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:24am On Mar 29, 2018
kestolove95:

jesu... he's still killing u? grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by minexpo(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2018
I thought my own was small...until my gf saw it... grin ...I even threatened her that am gonna increase it,if you the eye she take look me angry..well it depends, sum prefer big,while odas average...so find your size and stop giving your self unnecessary hypertension because of size.....

No ask me my size, I can't type tongue
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by thanki410(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Preek is preek... As far as Bleep is done , Let our preek be... My signature la check
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
thanki410:
Preek is preek... As far as Bleep is done , Let our preek be... My signature la check
Your signature La Click La Die
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by scorpio1(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Any single lady with a kitten the size of that toilet roll centre is a confirmed LASWAMA...#Highway #Oloshoo
Re: For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. by thanki410(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
kelvinrhs:

Your signature
La Click La Die
How you became a spit dropping frog shocks me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / My Sexcapades In College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.