Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

J.T Tom West Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J.T Tom West Is Dead (22488 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / JT Tom West, Dead But Not Forgotten / Is J T Tom West Really Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by omo(f): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
snazzydawn:

Kai! see my husband ooooo!!!!

gurl 4 real? abeg if na true mehn pele o, take heart ehn. it really is a sad loss.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by BernieBoy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2006
heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the guy was such a great actor
Bros, May you find peace with Yahweh !!
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by bagoma(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2006
oh my God, i'm just seeing this now.
kai! what a loss, only 2nights back i was watching one of his movie. cry cry cry
i've always admired his acting skills, he was trully a great actor, played his roles to perfection. he was really really good.
oh what a loss. cry cry cry cry
may our soul find rest in the bosom of the Lord.
oh, so so shocking. cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by debsy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2006
WAYOOOOOOOOOO

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE (AMIN)
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by Lotuken(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2006
He was a cool guy when he was alive.You know, that's a warning signal that everyone should not sleep with two eyes closed.He's gonna be missed by niagaria.

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by Lotuken(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2006
I hope you got the pix.He'd be missed indeed.

Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by jayvinnie(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2006
it is very big lose to Nigerian
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 03, 2006
grin grin grin t.west i like that guy anyway, let the dead bury himself, this is not a funeral forum cheerup. we all gonna die someday but i morn for him too wat a shooter (DESPERADO) R.I.P tom west
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by peg(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2006
Oh i can't believe this !!!
please let somebody tell me is not true
cry cry cry cry cos i like that guy acting
no i don't believe it
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by teena(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2006
2 bad, may his soul rest in peace
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by vidice(f): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2006
cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by koredey(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2006
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]HEYA JT'S DAETH IS A GREAT LOSS TO NOLLY HOOD.IS A GREAT GUY .MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by unit(f): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2006
You were one of the greatest of your time.
rest in peace JT
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by marcusjay(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
LIFE NA WAH OH!!!
SO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST WHEN YOU STILL HAVE IT AND ALWAYS TRY TO LIVE A FOOTMARK.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by peg(f): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
i just want to say its a very big loss may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by jaybaby(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
so SAd

Nollywood, and Fans of the now late, J.T Tom West mourn as the actor died Thursday morning in an undisclosed hospital as a result of a motor accident. The rivers state-born actor and single father of one, accompanied by two of his colleagues were returning from a shoot late into the night on Tuesday, when, their vehicle reportedly lost control, somersaulting several times. Luckily the accident was witnessed by some passersby who immediately rescued the victims from the wreckage and took them to a hospital. Unfortunately, Tom West didn't make the road to recovery like those in his company who are reportedly responding to treatment. Tom West reportedly died as a result of internal bleeding. J.T as he is called by friends and fans will always be remembered for his works, one of which includes; "State of Emergency". It is with a heavy heart that I say, JT! we will miss you! Goodnight & rest in peace ,
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by diyobdw(f): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2006
Last saw him MC the finalist event of gulder ultimate search. sad
It not just it death but why the mix up in story undecided (guess there is more to it)
was neva a fan but all the same -RIP JT
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by kene(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2006
its really a pity that the guy died and he was one of the original peole in nollywood cry though he did not like the industry to be called nollywood cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by pssword: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2006
This is quite a sad sad story. JT was my school father in sec sch, he was such a nice guy and was liked by eveyone. I can't remeber anytime he punished me for any of my many transgresions in those days. I always got off with one warning or another. I and many of the other boys always hung out in his corner as he gave us gist and taught us karate smiley I have followed his career as an actor as best as I can, now I wish I had a chance to thank him/see him again. I will always have very fond memries of JT. May his soul rest is the most perfect peace, Amen.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by koolnion: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2006
Is quite unforturnate that he's gone.
Please,l will like to know what exactly lead to his death.If it is illness,what type? cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by michy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
he had an accident
he had an internal bleeding.
they didnt notice it.when they did,it
was a bit late.they booked him 4
surgery.he died after the operation
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by tamia(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
omg this is really sad i have to go rent one of his movies and watch he wasn't my fav actor but he did some crazy shit in his movies and i luvd it!

RIP Tom West
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by CrazyMan(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
"Tom west dead" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May his jentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by sweetlove(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2006
May The soul of J.T TOM WEST find perfect peace,This Guy would have been alive Now,if Nigerian Roads is Good,Nigeria Road are dead Traps,I Think the Government Killed Him.

If the Government repair the Roads,he would have stay alive and Use his Talent.

May God Give His Family the Heart to Bear the sudden Lose of Their son J.T TOM WEST.

Rest In perfect My Mi amigo,
Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by habibhans(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
so sad & shock, hearing d bad news, nigeria has really lost a great talent in our film industry.But no one has say the truth of the nature of his dealth. Well i heard that @ 1st, he was shot by one/some of the AJAH land owner in lagos state,while hes shooting film on their land which they are not liable to shoot movie on, Too bad nollywood in nigeria cant defend of fight back for him.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by dokey2g(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2006
May his perfect soul rest in peace
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by hotangel2(f): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2006
Yup i heard. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by lanrekoya(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2006
Guys, This is something we must all learn from, am sure Jt is got plans for next week, probably to buy something nice for someone nice or even some other better plans, but whats the story 2day? Jt lives but in our memory.

Like we all know one things is for sure, death is a debth and it gotta be paid, who knows when and how? no one except God almighty. I want to use this to opportunity to urge my nairalanders to please be at peace with everyone, do what is right when you know its right and most of all love God more than anyother thing that ever exhisted.

We love JT but God loves him more,
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by pati(f): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2006
how sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by jumoke07(f): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2006
this is a big loss.the guy was highly talented,i liked his style of acting.especially in the yoruba movie oyato .may his soul rest in peace
jumoke.07.
female.lagos[color=Black][/color]
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by Chinie(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
when i heard the news,i cried so hard. nollywood has lost a great actor.may his soul rest in peace
Re: J.T Tom West Is Dead by uzomaeze(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
na wah oooohhh death try respect people for once sad cry cry cry please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Accidentally Flashes Her "Privates" At Papparazzi (GRAPHIC PICS) / Terry G's Son Rocking His Bling / Stephanie Coker Aderinokun Gets Mrs. A Tattoo On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.