Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa (23410 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC / Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by kestolove95(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pdp don dey die for south south bdat

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by bigerboy200: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by GenBloodykiIler: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
Anything to oust Governor Dickson by Mama Piss is welcomed. Shebi she is now an APC supporter abi? She is now supporting Timipre Silva as the next governor of Bayelsa State. Even Jonathan no get mouth!

grin grin

can you compare her with your mother? in all aspects

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Ugik(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Shortyy:
Reading..
dnt mind who is defecting but its a plus for APC..PDP is actually a religion in bayelsa
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by SimpleVili: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
They're welcome

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Gogetta(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ewoooo! This one na tsunami oh shocked
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by zulfas: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool team pes players kip it up.... i don't care if he receive me and my LAUTECH counterparts... i need to see looters probed... cool
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
I need either a new southern and christian oriented party to combat this new islamic agenda called apc. If pdp is not capable, then may a new christian, and southern oriented party emerge in JESUS Name. AMEN. Politics in Nigeria is all about religion. #fact
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by sunnymaja(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Political prostitution will never end. But the new party must be careful so that the defectors will not become sword in their flesh
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Icecomrade: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its really disappointing that GEJ as a president under PDP could not hold the party together in his own state.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by front247: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
All politicians are political prostitutes they run to where thier stomach is
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Symphony007: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
Incredible...prostitutes are really more virtuous than Nigerian politicians, henekein lokopbiri who acted as if he can kill for jonathan., who even threw a chair at ameachi when they defected to PDP nd visited the house of reps. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by icedbreez(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
If the APC wins Bayelsa State which seems likely now, it would be because of the unpopular governor dickson. not because of PDP or GEJ, I should know what am talking about because am on ground.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Unsad(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
call that Executive Defectors
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
timipre sylva vs timi alaibe...ruggedtimi is watching
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Is this not the timi alaibe who embezzled funds during his time as the chaiman of the NDDC...apc receiving and dining with already used and corrupt individuals and then shouting change in return...osinbanjo ekushe SIR.... grin
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by san316(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
i can only believe apc can win bayelsa after d polls.
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
If bayelsans are in a fix as to who governs them next between the apc and pdp then I suggest they vote a candidate from a neutral party..bayelsa deserves good governance...
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Otunbatrafford: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Where is Seriake Dickson, hope he is aware of the planned defection. If I were him, I will start preparing my hand over note. I don't see him winning the second term in office.
I know that Kogi state is also a concluded issue, it would be hard for that wicked man to win second term.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by omojeesu(m): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Politrics!
Deja vu!
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Bollove: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
EdCure:
Even in Jonathan's state? This is more than a tsunami grin
Keep deceiving urself ..... They decamped to study the working mechanism of APC

This is the time for Tinubu/Buhari to say no to "decampees " but they will keep admiring them when election now finished and these people demand for the own political post, Buhari/Tinubu will ask them to queue !!!

when will APC not become like PDP while Political ashawos and runsmen keep camping and decamping !!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by northconfusion: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
hi northconfusion

Hi INTROVERT! How you do?
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by northconfusion: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

BeremX is better than my mother in all aspects

Chai! Una don respect your mother? Dia ris God oo
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by northconfusion: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
If bayelsans are in a fix as to who governs them next between the apc and pdp then I suggest they vote a candidate from a neutral party..bayelsa deserves good governance...

I total agree with you.
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by CuteTj(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
[size=14pt]See names, especially the bolded[/size]...... grin grin grin grin grin

Among the PDP bigwigs set to dump the party include Senator Heineken Lokpobiri; Nestor Binabo and Werinipre Seibarugu, Peremobowei Ebebi, Senator John Brambaifa, Clever Ikisipo and Emmanuel Otiotio.

Also listed are Dr. Stella Dorgu, Prof. Tarila Tebepah, Rear Admiral FBI Porbeni (rtd.), Christopher Enai, Warman Ogoriba, Bonus Indiamaowei, Nelson Belief, Nadu Karibo, Chief Gideon Ekeowe and Fini Angaye.

Hings Dumbo, Selebina Saboh, Prince Abeki, Mrs. Tonye Apreala, Miebi Biribina and many former special advisers and Governor representatives, among others.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/osinbajo-to-receive-alaibe-69-other-pdp-defectors-in-bayelsa/[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Paschal001:
Politicians prostituting from one party to another since 1900.... Mtchew. ..
As Bayelsa small reach, I wonder who go come remain for PDP after these Mega and Heavy Weights Exit... shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by Prestigiouskel: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
]@sam tanx 4 ur info
Re: Osinbajo To Receive Alaibe, 69 Other PDP Defectors In Bayelsa by GenBloodykiIler: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
northconfusion:

Chai! my harlot mother forks random dogs just for #300 ? Dia ris God oo

Hmmmmm cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / 2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Minimum Wage: FG Secures Court Order To Stop Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.