Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri (49196 Views)

From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / Family Involved In Accident On Their Way From Christmas Carol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kenwizi: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Saw this funny family today,so I decide to snap...location is dsc housing complex warri, guess they were returning from church in a truck..plastic chairs at the back to accommodate all of them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Paschal001: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
. Pls explain the pix . .... . OP. Go buy better camera fone, stop using I better pass my neighbor fone

30 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kenwizi: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
More pictures.....

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kenwizi: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kenwizi: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Paschal001:
. Pls explain the pix . .... . OP. Go buy better camera fone, stop using I better pass my neighbor fone

Am actually using BlackBerry passport but Base on fear and snaping from inside car, pics no gree clear, so bros abeg no vex..but if u still vex go call police..lol

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by nikkiking(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op could u be specific tell me what they doin in that truck shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Lanretoye(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
cos dem put chairs for inside truck to siddon, dem go still put their TV and sound system self.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by temitemi1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
space booked
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
kenwizi:

Am actually using BlackBerry passport but Base on fear and snaping from inside car, pics no gree clear, so bros abeg no vex..but if u still vex go call police..lol
if I hear say no be tecno u dey use. be proud of what you have if them leave u, u go still say na u get the car but u dey passenger side dey snap pisure grin one love hapi weekend
kenwizi:

if I hear say no be tecno u dey use. be proud of what you have if them leave u, u go still say na u get the car but u dey passenger side dey snap pisure

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Agbalanze(m): 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
So risky, for a vehicle in motion.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by seankay(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Without the chairs, they wud b standing. It means the chair brought em relief

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by RichDad1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Waffi things
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
So this hilarious abi?

Op!!! angry angry angry

The way people use the word ""Hilarious"" these days, we go soon dey find the word.

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Kelklein(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whitney's posthumous birthday..

she would have been 52 today !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Tonniey(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by espn(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
eskober:
if I hear say no be tecno u dey use. be proud of what you have if them leave u, u go still say na u get the car but u dey passenger side dey snap pisure grin one love hapi weekend if I hear say no be tecno u dey use. be proud of what you have if them leave u, u go still say na u get the car but u dey passenger side dey snap pisure
Bros calm down now.. why u dey fall ur guy hand..chop chill at least!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by kayultimate(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
What's hilarious here na

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by MadCow1: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Warri sha..

Those people dey behave like who Benin People dey use test their winch..

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by Opinedecandid(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cool.
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by DrAify(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
This made me cry cry
Re: Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri by hakeem4(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
It happens in Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.