Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (61658 Views)

When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NemzySeries(m): 6:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Spaxon:
when I booked space and the Thread didn't make FP?
lol dat wasn't embarrassing.....

When my engine got heated and my car broke down on the highway......
Other cars were just busy horning.....
lol I forgot to put water that morning...

LTC!!
Hehehehehehehehe......I kw dat feeling,henceforth upgrade & start putting juice in ur radiator
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NemzySeries(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
Mehn...Mine was the day a lecturer called out my name in a class I always missed throughout that semester and he strtd asking funny questions...
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....interview of lyf
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Bigsteveg(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Evicsholar:
Hmmmmm. Hilarious experiences. Lemme share mine.
It was d day I and my roommates in d hostel decided to attend an induction ceremony for food so we planned that one of us, who would be there earlier should call when d food was being served. After some hrs, na so she call say make we dey come, food plenty (omo see groove). Na so I n my bunkmate carry plenty nylon put inside bag dey go ceremony venue. Wen we got there, as our roommate who was in d midst of guyz(her dept mates) saw us, she just shouted 'hope u brought enough nylons for food'. I was so embarrased ehn and one of them was almost laffin........ It was as if d ground should open. Since then, i av decided nt to attend any ceremony in school.

Now that is funny!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NemzySeries(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2015
dearpreye:
Secondary school love things.

I had this babe I was chasing back then. She was in the same class with my younger brother. The chase didn't stop even after I finished my secondary schooling. My younger brother was our DHL grin grin...

I wrote a letter to her through him this particular day , asking her to accept my proposal for a date. Then she replied with a letter that ended with WHAT IF I BECOME PREGNANT?

My brother carelessly placed the letter on a table in our room. What was my daddy doing there that evening? He saw and read the letter.

Later that evening, my siblings, myself and my mother were chatting, sitting on the same bench. How take flies! Moments later, my dad came and read the entire love letter before us all. My mummy and siblings were so shocked and disappointed. I felt like the ground beneath me should open and swallow me up.

That has been the most embarrassing moment of the life. Plus, the babe didn't even change her mind. She just locked up her hymen cheesy cheesy grin grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha.......see as u papa hookup wit una @ d ryt kon dey read Luv letter to una like say na 9pm News.....ur pman na journalist?
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Margauxluv(f): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2015
DrayZee:

You handled the issue so well. Most other people would have replied with insults. Well done!!!

fnks
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Margauxluv(f): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2015
DrayZee:

You handled the issue so well. Most other people would have replied with insults. Well done!!!

fnks gdam
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by NemzySeries(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Av had quite a lot but d 1 I caan remember @ dis mment wuz ma primary sch crush whom I l8r found out wuz in dsame boarding sch wit ma kid brodas & back den ma dad wuz intensively jobless so I wrote a letter tru DHL(one of ma kid brodaz) to her & left 4 sch(a day sch) so while ma dad wuz. Preparing to take ma brodaz back to sch he decided to search deir bags 4 any contraband stuffs bkos dat man hates embarrassment & dat wuz aw he saw d letter I sent in one of ma brodaz bad & he tuk it,read & above tuk d 600h(20box note mint) in included in d letter & bought fuel 4 hiz car n l8r in d evening in. Front of d remaining hauz hold he wuz like "Nehemiah,seem u av alotta money so I tuk d 1 u sent ur brodas to give ur galfwend & bought fuel 4 ma car".......& immediately he said dat I xperience ma 1st menstrual cramp as a man grin

....nw dsame man wanna kw who I'm dating & all dat,he even gets more xcited more dan me who is directly in d relationship

12 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by christopheru(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Lol. grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2015
NemzySeries:
Av had quite a lot but d 1 I caan remember @ dis mment wuz ma primary sch crush whom I l8r found out wuz in dsame boarding sch wit ma kid brodas & back den ma dad wuz intensively jobless so I wrote a letter tru DHL(one of ma kid brodaz) to her & left 4 sch(a day sch) so while ma dad wuz. Preparing to take ma brodaz back to sch he decided to search deir bags 4 any contraband stuffs bkos dat man hates embarrassment & dat wuz aw he saw d letter I sent in one of ma brodaz bad & he tuk it,read & above tuk d 600h(20box note mint) in included in d letter & bought fuel 4 hiz car n l8r in d evening in. Front of d remaining hauz hold he wuz like "Nehemiah,seem u av alotta money so I tuk d 1 u sent ur brodas to give ur galfwend & bought fuel 4 ma car".......& immediately he said dat I xperience d ma 1st menstrual cramp as a man grin

....nw dsame man wanna kw who I'm dating & all dat,he even gets more xcited more dan me who is directly in d relationship

Lol....you must be from a family of comedians.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Donald3d(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Mine was in high school.

There are usually weekly inspections and they start with the girls' hostels first.

That Saturday, they decided to start with the boys hostel and I was not ready so I hid in the ceiling.

I'm hearing a sound. "Lord, what am I hearing?" I asked God from my soul and before I got a reply ----

"Gbrroooaaaa" the ceiling don break and there came Nkenu dropping down.

grin cheesy cheesy
did uu attend mayflower ?
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2015
NemzySeries:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.......see as u papa hookup wit una @ d ryt kon dey read Luv letter to una like say na 9pm News.....ur pman na journalist?

Bro, no be small matter oooo......

My dad just finished the last vestige of innocence I had before my siblings and mum.

Him fall my hand scatter. ....
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by swagifted(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Fast forward 2009..BJY ....secondary school...I just practised my lines ...went to ask chioma ofomah out....she bounced me instantly...it wasn't like "lemme think about it" something...she refused me...just instantly ...and till today we are still extremely cool friends...but that was embarrassing.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by yinkarh187(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Bros i was once in your shoes o. I used to be a stutterer back then in secondary school. I went to a boarding school and i was really tormented with it even from my peer groups. I remember when I was asked to pray in the dining hall before meals and everyone would just start laughing at me. Anytime I even had disagreement with the food prefect then, his own way of vengeance was to ask me to pray in the dining hall but what could I do? I left the situation to God and I left vengeance for God. I wasn't born a stutterer but a neighbor I used to make fun of caused the whole mess. Each day, I made fun of him and before I knew it, I got used to the shít. I thank God I' ve gotten over it now at least up to 90% and the remaining 10% is not even noticeable at all. I intend establishing a world class foundation and charity for stutterers in Nigeria, Africa and the world as a whole and God willing, by the year 2025, I should have achieved my goals.
yea i heard it reduces as u grow older but i haven't noticed any change yet. It makes me wonder if t made me an introvert or being an introvert made me to stutter. Anyway Goodluck with ur foundation nd God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by STARSHYNE(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
eduxerxes:
wow! Something similar happened to a girl who was passing thru my hood. My frnds laughed hysterically @ her cos she too dey do shakara. I gentlemanly took her slippers, gave her mine, rushed down to Abdullahi the shoe maker and repaired it. Took it to her house later in d day and till today, we're best of friends! If I wan marry now na she I go marry. Fine girl!!! grin
Lmao,,things like that are really embarrassing ehn..None of d guys there were gentle.My wish then was d ground should just swallow me up
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by HENSEXIE(f): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin :Dure very funny

I didn't raise my right buttock well enough to release it silentl.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by coolestrogue(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Mine was mad, I was doing the normal "smooching" with my babe, that was how I started sucking her pvssy, after the show now, I went home and brushed my mouth, buh still felt some of her hairs were still hanging on my teeth. I used broom to remove it that day, she's an Ex now, I told her what happened and we just laughed about it.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by GentleToks(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:
Hmmmm
make i spread mat on thread...

To read comment...

In u care to know mine.....

You wey sittin on long tin oooo

because that day i no fit forget ooooo.....

My encounter with devil plant....

That plant wey my yoruba ppl dey call werepe.... grin

That would be an interesting story........ Share bro
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2015
GentleToks:

That would be an interesting story........ Share bro

haaaa share kee.... Not interestin @all oooo
because d tin still dey my memory as i dey bath for house side with my joystick outside...

My guy ko funny @alll grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:
Mine was mad, I was doing the normal "smooching" with my babe, that was how I started sucking her pvssy, after the show now, I went home and brushed my mouth, buh still felt some of her hairs were still hanging on my teeth. I used broom to remove it that day, she's an Ex now, I told her what happened and we just laughed about it.

so you don eat your ex snail??

Hmmmmm guy u badt oooo
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by coolestrogue(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

so you don eat your ex snail??
Hmmmmm guy u badt oooo
With that you go kill any woman, but that place is so salty #throwsup
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by MrCounselor: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
ZEPHYREN:
yours his even better .mine own, guys in my hood have all just been mocking me they said we bought a london used goalkeeper, like buying a london used phone, laptop or something.
and before the match i was yapping on how we are gonna stroll all over to win the league i forget small say naa Arsenal i dey support

I actually dey dodge em since ni. Funny enough I wore my jersey to the viewing centre. Immediately after the game I rushed home fast so I wont meet rival fans along the way.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 8:57am On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:

With that you go kill any woman, but that place is so salty
#throwsup

smile... Na me u wan dey leacture about snail...
For ur info u wey talkin to snail eaters one of Africa

my darling wife do give me kudos on that every morning...

Eating snail of girlfriend or ex is called Abasha..
But eatin ur wife snail... My bros na real blessing ooo
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by coolestrogue(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

smile... Na me u wan dey leacture about snail...
For ur info u wey talkin to snail eaters one of Africa

my darling wife do give me kudos on that every morning...

Eating snail of girlfriend or ex is called Abasha..
But eatin ur wife snail... My bros na real blessing ooo
#Smiles
I know my brother, just that these ladies of nowadays want to enjoy what is meant for married people.
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by ElPhoche(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2015
My own moment was back in the years, when I went to play keyboard for one ministry like that. As a person, I don't pay interest to such ministries, but since they were paying me for my service, who was I to complain. So when their pastor started preaching, as usual, I just slept off, only for me to see myself on the floor. Alas, I fell to the floor, and it was not anointing but sleep that brought me down.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by GentleToks(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Lol!!! Back in d days, i mean secondary school days, my friends usually used me to feel good about themselves in their neighbourhood by using me to sleep with d most beautiful ladies in their neighbourhoods. The moment any gorgeous babe turned their relationship advances down, being an handsome guy, my friends would invite me over to their neighbourhood to waoh these ladies and sleep with them so as to hear about these ladies' ringing tones(sexual exclamation during sex).

I did amazingly well with all these given assignments all through my teen days; I got all the babes on my list with ease. My own part of the deal was to give a well detailed feedbacks(sexual encounter) to my friends who were initially rejected by the same ladies.

However, on that fateful day, i was briefed about this new babe in the neighbourhood called Dewumi. I was given her details by my devilish friends and all what was needed to initiate my first moves. I got to this new babe house's gate, knocked and here comes a rugged looking gateman/security with a woman and a man. I wanted to take to my heels or change my story by telling the parents that i was at a wrong address but it was too. The parents threw the first question; who are you looking for? My response was quick and straight forward; Wumi Sir. I have started sweating profusely but no where to run to....

The father said ok. How did you get to know her cos she attends girls only school? I quickly picked my answer from that question by saying that my younger sister attends the same school and there i met Wumi on a visitors' day. Little did i know that nemesis was well prepared for me that very day. The father said ok, my son, let me take you to where she was with her sisters. Chaiii!!! The look on his wife face was killing me as well as her silence. I was just saying yes Sir and Ma' all through.

I got to their living room with two 99% identical ladies looking at me while walking in with their parents. The moment i saw them, I wanted to cry but couldn't. Remember that i didnt even know the Wumi in person. God, save me here today was my prayer all through. What do i do was equally going through my head? The two oldies-parents were standing behind me, expecting their daughter- Wumi and myself to exchange pleasantries and all that being her school mate's brother.

At this juncture, I told myself, you better play this game very well otherwise, the witch-mother behind you would kill you here today. All these thoughts went through my tiny brain in seconds........
.. What a bad day!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
coolestrogue:

#Smiles
I know my brother, just that these ladies of nowadays want to enjoy what is meant for married people.

lolzz... Am tellin u... And dem never ready to settle down...

Awon oniranu oshi
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by GentleToks(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2015
adesegun121:

haaaa share kee.... Not interestin @all oooo
because d tin still dey my memory as i dey bath for house side with my joystick outside...

My guy ko funny @alll grin

Lol!!! We have used it back in d days to punish a specific teacher who was terrorising all the students.....

So i know how bad that Werepe is.

It could make a president of a country to run naked on the street
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Moneyab(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2015
ElPhoche:
My own moment was back in the years, when I went to play keyboard for one ministry like that. As a person, I don't pay interest to such ministries, but since they were paying me for my service, who was I to complain. So when their pastor started preaching, as usual, I just slept off, only for me to see myself on the floor. Alas, I fell to the floor, and it was not anointing but sleep that brought me down.
....falls from mango tree. this cracked me up real good cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by adesegun121(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
GentleToks:

Lol!!! We have used it back in d days to punish a specific teacher who was terrorising all the students.....

So i know how bad that Werepe is.

It could make a president of a country to run naked on the street

Am telling you... Run unclad from my town junction reach home.. With my joystick dey knack ground ooo....

My brother infact na long story ooo...

I jus dy gv u hint... grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Daniel161(m): 9:40am On Aug 10, 2015
My most embarrassing moment was when I went to visit my girlfriend in the hostel. That day was her birthday. Not knowing that the time male visitors are meant to leave the hostel was adjusted to 8pm. As I was leaving by 9pm. The security men locked the gate and asked me to kneel down. I knelt down and the girls were passing and looking at me. Felt so embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2015
yinkarh187:
yea i heard it reduces as u grow older but i haven't noticed any change yet. It makes me wonder if t made me an introvert or being an introvert made me to stutter. Anyway Goodluck with ur foundation nd God bless you

I was once a stutterer too.

The trick is to arrange the sentence in your head first, then say it slowly. If you speak fast, u will stutter. Sometimes u'll need to drag the first word to avoid stuttering.

People won't understand why you speak slowly, but with time u'll get better and start to speak normally without stuttering.

You might also need to take note of certain words that make u stutter and avoid using them.

Now I speak well and even give presentations with ease. I still stutter sometimes when I'm in a quick argument with my friends. But I jst apply the trick above n I'm fine.

I hope this helps you.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? by killercute16(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Hysmady:
The day my d|ck slipped from my boxer front in midst of my sister`s friends... embarassed Since then I dare not wear boxer in midst of people around...That event is stuck in my head
fvck-up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate / SEE What This Girl Is Doing To Herself!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.