Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (53834 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / When It Rains In Edo State This Is How Terrible It Is (pics) / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:
Poverty inflicted b.astard. we all know the truth, that Owerri and entire imo state has the worst flood crisis in the SE.

Each time I look at your pics below and just have pity and your sorry self. Old jobless hag. LOL

[s][/s]

You started this nonsense for no reason. I made it clear that all States in Nigeria face same challenges but politics and propaganda is used as weapon against perceived political opponents. How then does that warrant all the hullabaloo? Any way I believe you suffer from inferiority complex .
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Don't see how this is directly the Government's fault.

From what i see, there are drainage on both sides of the road. But, the problem here is the housing. The houses are not well planned, and are blocking the drainage route.

You call those primitive open gutters ''good drainage''. Well, your problem is clearly lack of exposure. It is this public ignorance that allows government to get away with providing this shamefully substandard infrastructure. For your information, in this day and age, NOWHERE ON EARTH are roads built with open gutters which people like you call ''good drainage''.

This is what a NORMAL street looks like:

Do you see any gutter? You think they don't have drainage on this street? Think again. Not only do they have drainage, but it is covered, meaning no disgusting sights, no blockage of drains, plus easy pedestrian access by way of sidewalks. If you had that in place, it could rain for 10 days non-stop and the street will never flood. WHEN WILL WE START TO USE OUR COMMON SENSE TO DO THINGS

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
What sincere comment when useless imo state has the worst flood situation despite the fact that Okorocha is owing over 11months salary arrears

[s]
Beremx:
why are you attacking him? he made a sincere comment and you're insulting him. Its not fair nau!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
why are you attacking him? he made a sincere comment and you're insulting him. Its not fair nau!
Nne, don't tell me you're oblivious of the fact he hates my state and if i should ask, what silly fact has he proven on this thread if not his hate filled intentions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:
The pictures are all tagged Owerri. Is owerri in iboeland? LOL

Chino my friend!

Do u want anambra yeye pix too?

Let's not go there.

You've been a good boy this evening.
Let it go abeg grin
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
He hates anything Anambra, i don't seem to understand why

I dont hate Anambra please. How could you write such baseless insinuation against me? The root of me and Chino's palaver is based on truth vs fiction. I generally disregard States artificial boundaries but for argument purposes they exist.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

Chino my friend!
Do u want anambra yeye pix too?
Let's not go there.
You've been a good boy this evening. Let it go abeg grin
Good Get recent pix and not 2000s pix
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by EGideonal24: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos are still paying d price of biafra...nigeria shud pls forgive dem
you are a big fool. oloshi

1 Like

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fool you are not making sense at all. Just look at a poor ugly pig talking about complex. LOL.

Yes all states has a fair share of it but the one in owerri is the worst in the SE.

How do you feel each time you remember that you are still living with your sick poor old mother.

[s]
abagoro:

You started this nonsense for no reason. I made it clear that all States in Nigeria face same challenges but politics and propaganda is used as weapon against perceived political opponents. How then does that warrant all the hullabaloo? Any way I believe you suffer from inferiority complex .
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Beremx(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Nne, don't tell me you're oblivious of the fact he hates my state and if i should ask, what silly fact has he proven on this thread if not his hate filled intentions?
he does not hate your state neither does he hate any other Igbo states. Why don't you attack those who have been making derogatory remarks about the flood and insulting Igbos in general? Please do not join Chino in his unwarranted attack on Abagworo.

Biko oh?
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
abagoro:

I dont hate Anambra please. How could you write such baseless insinuation against me? The root of me and Chino's palaver is based on truth vs fiction. I generally disregard States artificial boundaries but for argument purposes they exist.

Lies, no insinuations but facts and not baseless you damn liar.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Good
Get recent pix and not 2000s pix

I do.
Do you want?

grin

Pls let me know that will my pleasure grin
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by dokiOloye(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
akwabassey:
I am from Akwaibom but below is what the igbos mean by red rustic roofs and unplanlessness. Onitsha is well planned because I have been there on a several occasions on a visit to my uncle in the police force. Below pics are supposed to be Ibadan the capital of the western Nigeria.
chaaaiiii.
Have mercy on them naa.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by kritikali(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:
Poverty inflicted b.astard. we all know the truth, that Owerri and entire imo state has the worst flood crisis in the SE.

Each time I look at your pics below, I just have pity over your sorry self. Old jobless hag. LOL

[s][/s]

Ibo vs ibo bash...sigh I like dis. Why d pix na,u look like mumu in d pix,with that ur flat head.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Listen fool you don't need to love Anambra because as for me I hate imo state and its people, no wonder I told you that we have nothing in common with you people. We regard you people as our slaves though.

[s]
abagoro:

[/s]
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
he does not hate your state neither does he hate any other Igbo states. Why don't you attack those who have been making derogatory remarks about the flood and insulting Igbos in general? Please do not join Chino in his unwarranted attack on Abagworo.

Biko oh?
I've always chastised chino not only on this thread but abagworo would always attack Anambra with foolish comparisons with other states
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by mensdept: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
What happened to the Anambra: Powerhouse of the East and all the paparazzi
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

I do.
Do you want?

grin

Pls let me know that will my pleasure grin
Please do, recent pix, time and location.
I'd update everyone tomorrow
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Stop preaching peace..I don't like that. If abagoro attack your state don't waste time before you hit his worthless imo state.

Yeske2:
I've always chastised chino not only on this thread but abagworo would always attack Anambra with foolish comparisons with other states
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Please do, recent pix, time and location.
I'd update everyone tomorrow

Stop running around.
Come out straight. Do u or not?
I hate long toori cheesy
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Rapfrick(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are u over weight or not happy about ur body size and weight?if you stays in imo state and u are want to loose weight you can call me +2347034317090 am a bouncer and a personal trainer but my services will cost you a little its not just about the money but you have to be willing to help her self before calling beside I can't help you if are not ready to help your self you should be willing to take on challenges
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:

Stop preaching peace..I don't like that. If abagoro attack your state don't waste time before you hit his worthless imo state.

That a silly abagworo is chronically stewwpid doesn't make my Imo peeps are too, lovely people, nwanyo biko
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by abagoro(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:

Like this one abi

abagoro:

In Enugu there are equally many flooded streets like everywhere in Nigeria including Abuja and Lagos. It is only to score political points that emphasis is layed on some places. That has been my argument from the start. Does this mean Obiano is not trying his best? The answer is negative. Switch this to Imo State and watch the usual fools blame Okorocha and claim there is no flood, bad road or refuse dump in there worse State.

Nothing wrong with being truthful nwokem.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Beremx(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
wetu obi biko oh? I can see you boiling too much. O zu go abeg! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
That where you get it wrong. The only reason abagoro is mindful is because he knows that I will hit back on his state, picture for picture and attacks for attacks. Stop preaching peace

Yeske2:
That a silly abagworo is chronically stewwpid doesn't make my Imo peeps are too, lovely people, nwanyo biko
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
totit:

Stop running around.
Come out straight. Do u or not?
I hate long toori cheesy
You dey fear?
Send recent pix, as in from last week, exact location and i'd go verify tomorrow
No fear, I dey town

2 Likes

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by dokiOloye(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
otiigba1:
okay! Sounds reasonable. Come! Did you say 100k? Chineke, my younger brother says it's 500k for borehole, and i gave him 500k for that, odikwa ka my brother gbara mu APRIKO! grin grin
maybe he added cost of overhead tank and it's stand,pumping machine,reticulation,etc.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Beremx:
wetu obi biko oh? I can see you boiling too much. O zu go abeg! cheesy cheesy
Nnem, nsogbu adighi.
One love dear.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by dokiOloye(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
otiigba1:
thanks a bunch for this infor. You know? He even took Another 150k (so he says) for the sumo angry
hope d place it's being dug is in d same Onitsha?
Cos in my house in Ebonyi,d cost was 500k for drilling alone.
They said water table is low,this and that.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by totit: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Yeske2:
You dey fear?
Send recent pix, as in from last week, exact location and i'd go to verify tomorrow
No fear, I dey town

I don't take order from nobody.
Forget date and time check below u

Is anambra part of yeeboo land or not
Answer me my friend grin

Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by Yeske2(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:

That where you get it wrong. The only reason abagoro is mindful is because he knows that I will hit back on his state, picture for picture and attacks for attacks. Stop preaching peace

Jili nwanyo nna biko, rapu godi anu mpama a.
Re: A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly by chinology: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Foolish pig, yes the same truth about 11months salary arrears in imo state. Abeg go ask your limping governor to pay salaries first. We are not on the same level with you people. LOL

[s]
abagoro:

Like this one abi
Nothing wrong with being truthful nwokem.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened / Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood With ‘Equity Unbound' / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.