Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) (45775 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo] / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by baseg25(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Singer Davido has visited a gun range in Atlanta, where it shows the singer currently learning how to use a gun. May be he wants to start moving around with one, that we don’t know or maybe it’s just for fun- adventure, we still can’t answer either. Many celebrities in the past have however gone to such places to learn how to handle a gun for fun. One time Miss World, Agbani Darego once did.

Source : http://streetgist.com/photos-davido-goes-for-shooting-lessons-in-atlanta/

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Swarshtiger(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
He beta be fast,cos our new president cant wait to send him on b*k* peace keeping

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by crunchyg: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015

Have no Fear CRUUNCHY-G is here
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
But what for?
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Afrok(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Davido is Bush meat hunting the next thing on your mind? shocked.

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by baseg25(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
What do you think?
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by baseg25(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
But what for?
who knows

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
so he wanna start walking around with a gun...yeah I understand all that gangstar shiit! undecided
But hopes he knows you have to go to jail at least twice for you to became a real gangstar?

Or maybe he is trying to scare those NDLEA guys away

29 Likes

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by TimothyNkenu: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Practising for any beggar that would come and say he raped her.

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
I can go into any gun shop in New York & buy 100 guns.
This is America for you.

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
ok o, wizkid and other beefing beefers BEWARE!

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by desmondDessi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
From shooting videos to shooting gun.

IsOkay

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
vizkiz:
so he wanna start walking around with a gun...yeah I understand all that gangstar shiit! undecided
But hopes he knows you have to go to jail at least twice for you to became a real gangstar?

So, you don't know that pastors & doctors can carry how many guns they want in America ??
Abeg, this is America not Nigeria

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Omo kilo kan mi..........
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by bercarray(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
some artiste sha,God no go put wahala for their lyf,dm go dy stress dmsf,if any mistake happn nw and he is injured one way or d other we go dy pity him,why is he doing ds 4 God sake,u no be gangster,u no be police,no be gun u dy take sing,so y?if God tok say u go die,dat is surely inevitable,2pac wey get am sef still die,so y d stress?not hating on him though

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lolz....
This guy mean NDLEA

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Davido, learning how to shoot a gun, for what? Does he want to change his profession to amu-robber ni or army ni? grin

Davido take your time 00, don't let anger let you do what you don't want to do while holding gun 00.

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by ignis: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Guess it's just for fun

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
D first pix sef b lyk say e dey fear to hold gun sef

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by megamank(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hope we are safe?

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by freesinzu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided hw is dis news,
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Good for him.
Because the way the country is going, there might be need to know how to handle guns.
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by SimpleVili: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Does he intend to switch career?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Whizkid, it's time to run.
I Will harbour you here in Asia for free.

Run for your life.

Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Chillinmasoul(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
bercarray:

Seriously A pistol, When I shoot a bazooka!
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm here to read the comments of dumb Nigerians who don't know you can buy guns in any gun shop here in America.
Re: Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Irrelevant.

Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos)