Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software (2859 Views)

S7+ 7 Inch 3G Phone Tablet Android 7.0 16gb Rom+1g Ram @ Give Away Price / How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet / Get Daily 5gig Data On Mtn Using Your Android Or Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software by IdJack(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you are a lover of youtube like me and you like to download music, video, movies etc on your Mobile phone, Tablet, PC. the solution is here for you...Before you buy the your next youtube downloader, read this and apply it.

I wrote this tutorial because I realize a lot of folks still call and ask “which software do I use to download youtube videos on my PC?”.
Well, my reply to them is usually simple and its the same reply I am going to share with you today. Lets get started. Fire up the browser of your choice and load www.youtube.com, search for the video you wish to download. For this example the link to the video I want to download is a TEDx talk titled “Programming your mind for success…” and from the screenshot, if you look at the browser url it ishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8

Now the real deal, simply add “ss” before the “y” in the youtube, so you should have a url that looks like https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8

Hit enter key

The next screen is pretty straight forward, just like any other direct download link. You will be given the option to download the video size of your choice based on resolution.

Source: http://www.enrichnaija.com/download-youtube-on-your-mobile-phone-tablet-or-pc-without-any-youtube-software-downloader/

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software by cibarthonomew: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2015
my newly-found method is www.m.videograbber.net. Type this in the url bar of a browser on your phone and you can log into this web app. Very simple.
Re: How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software by promise2(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
God bless you for me it works.
Re: How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software by sinaj(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Gotta try

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube On Your Mobile Phone, Tablet Or Pc Without Any Software by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
old trick

(1) (Reply)

Neat Blackberry 8800 For Sale 16,000 / Kanger Subox Mini Pro Review / Notorious Internet Fraudster, Pablo Ayodeji Reveals Why He Defrauds Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.