Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me (1854 Views)

Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. / Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / A Naija Pastor Preaching With Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me by Fabolousibk1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
My friends dad bought a new car and today
being Sunday, the man gladly drove his family to
church for thanksgiving.
In the church, the pastor stepped into the
congregation during ministrations, and walked
up to my friend's dad and said: Sir, the holy spirit made me understand that you
just bought a new car.
My friend's dad gladly answered yes, since the
holy spirit now knows his name.
The pastor continued:
Sir, the holy spirit has told me to tell you to sow a seed with your car key and see what God will do
in your life in coming weeks.
My friend's dad did not hesitate to surrender his
car key while the pastor raised it up and shouted
a louder amen.
But while the church service continued, my friend's dad took his remaining belongings and
quietly walked out of the church and went home.
While everyone was wandering why he decided
to leave the church in the manner he did just
after sowing a seed with his car key, the man
reappeared on a bike with his spare car key, he opened his car and drove home.
When my friend got home, he asked his dad
what was the meaning of what he did? The man
replied; The holy spirit asked for my car key
which I willingly gave and not my car.
That is the kind of wisdom we require to follow Nigerian pastors.

1 Like

Re: Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me by Sanmel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me by nikkiking(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Is it in warri grin grin?
Re: Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me by Timerkin1: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
KDL

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo / Caught In The Act: (see Photos) / Great Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.