Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? (1412 Views)

Little Mix Dropped A New Music Video Titled ''no More Sad Songs'' Featuring Mac / Looking For Where To Download Naija Mp3's Songs And Latest Videos{ Bandbaze.com / Jesse King's Songs And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
i don't like songs that makes me hurt or sad. i want to know why people like to phonically torture themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Kaymercury(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bruno mars....when I was you man
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by papadjaji: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
I don't know if there is a category for that. But i guess Sidney o Connor - nothing compares. Also, Lucky Dube - it's not easy, Eamon - Bleep it (don't want her back).
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspresident:
i don't like songs that makes me hurt or sad. i want to know why people like to phonically torture themselves.

Its not torture, that's what they can relate with at the moment..Sad songs tells stories you know? everyone has his or her life written up in a sad song.and some,it helps in relaxing.. mine is I remember your smile by Zain Bhika...
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by RSAMAN(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
You should only be asking "why?" Not "which ones?" If you don't like sad songs yourself.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
hmmmnnn
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 03, 2019
misspresident:

In somebody that I used to know, the singer sang 'you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness....'
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2019
bataderemi:

In somebody that I used to know, the singer sang 'you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness....'

hmmm 2019 and i still hate sad songs.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2019
misspresident:

hmmm 2019 and i still hate sad songs.

Probably good for you. One less thing to depress you.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by McStoic(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2019
papadjaji:
I don't know if there is a category for that. But i guess Sidney o Connor - nothing compares. Also, Lucky Dube - it's not easy, Eamon - Bleep it (don't want her back).

Bros you too much... That Sinead OConnor's song is so timeless. For me i am always wowed by Deep Forest's version of Sweet Lullaby.. Bruce Springsteen's Streets of Philadelphia, Eminem's Mockingbird, Snoop's Murder was the case, Michael Jackson's Stranger In Moscow etc.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2019
bataderemi:

Probably good for you. One less thing to depress you.
Abi oo. oshe jare.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2019
McStoic:

Bros you too much... That Sinead OConnor's song is so timeless. For me i am always wowed by Deep Forest's version of Sweet Lullaby.. Bruce Springsteen's Streets of Philadelphia, Eminem's Mockingbird, Snoop's Murder was the case, Michael Jackson's Stranger In Moscow etc.

Nice songs though...I am just too emotional to listen to depressing songs.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
misspresident:

Abi oo. oshe jare.

So what song do you like?
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
bataderemi:

So what song do you like?
Any song as long as it's not a sad song.
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
misspresident:

Any song as long as it's not a sad song.

Lool. That one is strong o. Are you in Ibadan? Lezz go and watch people sing together wink wink
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
bataderemi:

Lool. That one is strong o. Are you in Ibadan? Lezz go and watch people sing together wink wink

Lol
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Abortions: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
papadjaji:
Eamon - Fvck it.. I loved that song then. Was my best sad song plus bruno mars grenade
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by ringi82(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2019
misspresident:
Passenger- let her go. That song is too emotional for me cuz I could relate with it. There's also Sarah McLachlan- Angel
Re: Do You Like Sad Songs? And If You Do Which Is Your Favourite And Why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2019
ringi82:

Passenger- let her go. That song is too emotional for me cuz I could relate with it. There's also Sarah McLachlan- Angel

my love for passenger is outta this world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Album Review: Klitoris By Brymo / Music: Rex Ericson – Onome / Best 'diss' Track Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.