Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month (3234 Views)

CBN Resumes Dollar Sales To BDCs / Cbn Lifts Forex Deposit Restrictions & Also Cancels Forex Sales To BDCs / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Are you having a HARD time selling your imported items?
Have you spend thousands in learning how to import cheap product but you can't seem to figure out how to sell them?
Have you listed your items on konga, jumia and kaymu,but you are getting really low sales.
I have a solution for you.
This won't cost you money
You won't ever have to pay me any commission

But you must accept this terms and conditions first.
You must provide me quality images of the product you sell
You must be willing to accept pay on delivery.
You must be ready to ship your items in not more than 2days.
You must always have at least 20pcs of the product you wish to sell available.
be ready to restock whenever you run out.
if you have are interested and drop your contact and the product you have and i will contact you.

**Be cautious**
my phone number is 08133368752 any call or text you receive other than this number is not from me.
i will never ask you to pay for anything.
For now wristwatches and jewellery and fashion accessories works best for this method. **Updated 20/8**
Wristwatchs and fashion accessory are currently on hold for now

This is a free service and it won't cost you a kobo to try out and increase your sales.
**Updated 21/8**
Do you have never seen before unique product?
Or Hot product you think might sell,
Or scarce to find product, let me give you the quick sales your unique product deserve
.10+ daily sales
0% commission
you won't pay me a kobo for using this service.
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
would you like to see your sales grow to 10+ daily, let me do it for you free.
you import i sell,
0% commission,
watch your sales grow to 10+ in 3days of my new hot marketing strategy.
your only work will be to import and deliver.
I'm only going to work with 5 sellers, be among the lucky five.
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
**importers needed** .
are you a mini importer?
Let me help you sell your imported items fast...
0% commission
Guaranteed to make v5-10 daily sales. .
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by yusslab: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2015
,@ kingsley - hello, big boss, I am interested .will like to discuss with you on whatsapp how do I get your number. mine is 08034779301
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by coolscott(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
Are you having a HARD time selling your imported items?
Have you spend thousands in learning how to import cheap product but you can't seem to figure out how to sell them?
Have you listed your items on konga, jumia and kaymu,but you are getting really low sales.
I have a solution for you.
This won't cost you money
You won't ever have to pay me any commission

But you must accept this terms and conditions first.
You must provide me quality images of the product you sell
You must be willing to accept pay on delivery.
You must be ready to ship your items in not more than 2days.
You must always have at least 20pcs of the product you wish to sell available.
be ready to restock whenever you run out.
if you have are interested and drop your contact and the product you have and i will contact you.

**Be cautious**
my phone number is 08133368752 any call or text you receive other than this number is not from me.
i will never ask you to pay for anything.
For now wristwatches and jewellery and fashion accessories works best for this method.
This is a free service and it won't cost you a kobo to try out and increase your sales.
Your number is not going through. As of now.
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by Konnektions146(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
whats your profit?
How do you gain?
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
coolscott:

Your number is not going through. As of now.
whatsapp 08133368752
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Konnektions146:
whats your profit?
How do you gain?
don't worry bout, how i gain? do you have a product to sell?
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by babaloke: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
am interested; my whatsapp-08117205169
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by agentakins: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
What about those not into watches and jweries?
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
agentakins:
What about those not into watches and jweries?
gadget or home products
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by gentle007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
am in
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by tony4244(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Did you know there are many channels to get a loan with little or zero collateral and low interest rates in for your start up business or facilities expansion in Nigeria? Did you also know that most of these means have been accessed by most rich men but remain hidden to the common Nigerian. To access these loan facilities you need a professional business advisory provider with good banking connections.
Contact us on 08067603726, 08060193044
We offer Business advisory services, we notify you of most of these hidden funds and follow up on your loan application ensuring it is approved..
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
SMS, Call or Whatsapp 08133368752
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2015
**Updated 21/8**
Or scarce to find product, let me give you the quick sales your unique product deserve
.10+ daily sales
0% commission
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by Konnektions146(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
**Updated 21/8**
.10+ daily sales
0% commission

which products sells well , tell me and i will give you to sell
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Konnektions146:

which products sells well , tell me and i will give you to sell
contact me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by ohans4u(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
contact me on whatsapp let's talk
why the whatsapp things?....... Make it public if you are genuine
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by enolife(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
please brothers help check out this watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a beginner please help. the total cost Plus shipping fee of the below watch down to Lagos is N4,833 per one. my question are 1 is the my buying cost ok for the watch? 2 how much do you thing I should sell the watch ? Thank you

Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Favparis:
IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN DVD/VCD LATEST RELEASE!!!

A LOT has Changed about IMPORTATION BUSINESS that you don't know. VIDEO RELEASED AUGUST 2015.

I Will Go Straight To The Point!!!

WHAT IS IN THIS VIDEO:
(1)Takes you Through What To Expect, And What Has Changed In Importation BUSINESS.

(2)How To Easily Spot High In-demand & Inexpensive Products that sell Like Garri Any Day, Any Time.

(3) PAYMENT BREAKTHROUGH: How to Beat High Dollar Rates and the Stupid but Legitimate way of paying for your goods that is cheaper than paying with your Card. (While others are Paying $220, am still enjoying $198)

(4) PRODUCTS SOURCING ABC: The Three RARELY UNKNOWN PORTALS that Renders Every Other Sites you Know Useless and How Best To Transact With Them.

(5) FASTER SHIPPING METHOD THAT IS CHEAPER THAN DHL: Here you will Discover How to Receive your Goods in Nigeria within 48hours CHEAPLY Without Any Custom Wahala/Duties.

(6) SELLING YOU IMPORTED PRODUCTS THE e-COMMERCE PARTNERSHIP WAY: Here you will see in Details how To Partner with Jumia, Dealdey, Konga, Kaymu, etc. and Contacts Addresses Of Staff Of These Various Sites who would Help You Register Within 24hours.

(7) SELL YOU IMPORTED ITEMS II- (THE SFYW METHOD): Combining This Method will Lead to Profit ORGASM. This Method will Help You sell the hell out of whatever you are selling AND YOU ARE GUARANTEED OF MAKING 500,000 MONTHLY. Unless you don't have what to sell. (This Method will shock you)

(cool SUCCESSFUL CASH ON DELIVERY METHOD: I Remember the first Time I Wanted to sign Cash ON Delivery with DHL, they asked for 350,000. But today, I work with Three Power Companies that does it Better and Faster than DHL.

In this Video, I link you up with these Companies that will Help You deliver your goods to your customers where ever they are, collect your Money, and Pay into your Account within 48hours. (No Third Party Involved).

As YOU CAN SEE, THE INFORMATION IS THIS VIDEO IS VITAL FOR EVERY IMPORTER. IF YOU ARE INTO IMPORTATION BUSINESS, YOU NEED THIS VIDEO TO MAKE ATLEAST 500K EVERY MONTH.

UNLESS YOU DON'T HAVE PRODUCTS IN STOCK TO SELL.

THIS DVD CAN PLAY ON ANY DEVICE. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON YOUR TVs AND LAPTOPS.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: 8,500 (Ends Soon)
NORMAL PRICE 12,000
Call/Whatsapp: 08036932174, 08179774175.

FOR THOSE THAT RESIDE IN PORT-HARCOURT AND WISH TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE, AM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS FREE OF CHARGE.

FOR YOUR ONE-ON-ONE IMPORTATION BUSINESS TRAINING, YOU CAN CALL FOR BOOKINGS.

For those that don't reside IN PORT-HARCOURT, We CAN get it Delivered Across to you in All States.

For THOSE THAT Wants just The Guide, you CAN get it here http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

please note that the inform on The Guide is Different from what is Listed in this VIDEO. The info on The Guide/Manual is Basically how to Start Importation BUSINESS and where to Get
Branded Items.

Regards!
move somewhere else man, and not on my thread.
p.s and besides that video the images and everything you are trying to sell does not belong to you. so make sure you have a resell rights to his work.

1 Like

Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
enolife:
please brothers help check out this
watch I want to order if it is ok. Am a
beginner please help.
the total cost Plus shipping fee of the
below watch down to Lagos is N4,833
per one. my question are
1 is the my buying cost ok for the
watch?
2 how much do you thing I should sell
the watch ?
Thank you
no don't go ahead with the watch.
contact me on whatsapp
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by enolife(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
no don't go ahead with the watch. contact me on whatsapp
ok
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
sold out! sold out!! sold out!!!
still finding it hard to sell your imported products, use my service let me do 90% of the work for you.
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by needinfo: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
sold out! sold out!! sold out!!!
still finding it hard to sell your imported products, use my service let me do 90% of the work for you.
how does your service works. I mean i terms of payment. If i have product to sell and make use of your service. How do you pay me since you are the one selling. If buyers pay for the product, how do i get my sale from it. Am i to send the product to the buyer before i get my pay from you or you will pay me first before i send the product. Also, are they any hidden fee or commission paid to you after getting potential sales.So expantiate more on this and let me know how it works
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by pero007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello Mr Kingsley, I have ladies flat shoes. Dis is my number 08056337008
Re: Are you a mini importer? Let me help you grow your sales to 100+/month by Ismukha: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mr. Kingsley please check this fashion jewelry out if it is marketable and at how much is sold here. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Enterprise Or Limited Which One Is Better / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria / What Is Stopping You From Importing? *UPDATE: Need help with Suppliers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.