Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. (1610 Views)

Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
LMAO.. how many of you agree?

Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Bilabong(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Where can i download the ebook?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Exponental(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Sounds funny but freeing a wife in decision making is happiness for the husband. If you dont really care or care less or can let go about the outcome, let her decide. When you care, she wont argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Bilabong:
Where can i download the ebook?
it's not an e-book
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by therealdeal10: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Haha if d man truly leaves those decisions 4 d wife 2 take, d wife will b lyk woow shocked it must b my birthday
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Bilabong(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2015
AcesIni:

it's not an e-book
i know i was just asking a silly question.
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by laniyi07(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2015
good read! thanks op for sharing this insight
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by wordbank(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2015
True true
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
laniyi07:
good read! thanks op for sharing this insight

if only the mods @ishilove and the rest will agree with you. sigh... if Na snake is now e go hit fp
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by 400billionman: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Women are control freaks..
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by MzzTega(f): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's right. No problem ever!
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by passionate88: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's some bullshite
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by timilehing(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
The woman should handle big decisions, I'll prefer the smaller ones
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by doublewisdom: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Funny but true.
Re: Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. by davidugotex(m): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Funny indeed. Give a woman that room and you would the needed house help.

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp And Bbm Group For +18's Post Ur Contacts And Pins / Black Man Writes A Letter To The White Woman Who Falsely Accused Him Of Rape / Ha Im Plus One Today, Things You Don Know About People Born On January 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.