Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? (14600 Views)

Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2015
Ladies and gentleguys, if u were given a chance to take a celeb to bed, who would u go for ?? let the comments start rolling in.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by manee2(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
Ladies and gentleguys, if u were given a chance to take a celeb to bed, who would u go for ?? let the comments start rolling in.
_ modes pls close this thing.

4 Likes

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
[b][b]INI Edo I love her so.much I
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Greenbuoy(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by kiddkash(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
lots of 'em like Kendall jenner, khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, kristen kreuk, and so much more
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by osaslord500(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Nickiminaj and Beyonce ONLY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by veekid(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Lola rae, who know that girl
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
kiddkash:
lots of 'em like Kendall jenner, khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, kristen kreuk, and so much more
U want to do party with two bad girls, u want to die

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
veekid:
Lola rae, who know that girl
everybody knows lola rae now
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by suruwilliams(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jordan spark and Cassy
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by valyzubxx(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Scarlett Johansson. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by godoluwa(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
my girlfriend. shes prettier than any fuccking celeb

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by godoluwa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
olihilistic:
[b][b]INI Edo I love her so.much I
i dash u

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Seun osewa
gay alert!!! shocked
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jasmine Webb
Mya G
Olivia O' lovely
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Damstarr(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jidenna,
Chris brown
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by IamLEGEND1: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Meagan good

7 Likes

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ohh my nicky. NICKY MINAJ all the way wit a CAPITAL LETTER(though i do also hv another sha, she is a celebrity on nairaland romance section. bt am nt gona mention her moniker so dat she doesnt bath me wit acid which happens to b d reigning thing). i wudnt mind in d nearest future to waste 10million dollars nt only in digging nicky pussy bt also her life. and when dat comes to reality, am gonna mk sure i so dig her pussy til my dick comes out frm her mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
I'd "do" Lady Gaga's man. That Taylor something guy. He's hot.

hubba hubba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
shocked
godoluwa:
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by czarr(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Megan good

mehn those lips grin
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by IamLEGEND1: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
czarr:
mehn those lips grin

those lips bruh!!!!

you could literally hear them whispering to your lips to come forth and do the needful.

And the Ass,

OMG That ass.
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by kiddkash(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
U want to do party with two bad girls, u want to die
well that, the fun of it
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
and i just dey see gurgle for every thread but she dey dodge this one.
#MakaWhy?

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by tpiander: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Officialcart3rG:

please get a life.

1 Like

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Gurgle(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
and i just dey see gurgle for every thread but she dey dodge this one.

#MakaWhy?

I no fit comment
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Seun(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jessica Alba I guess. A smoking hot physically perfect super-model who pretends to be an actress because acting pays better. Or T...

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by therealdeal10: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Amber Rose n Megan Good lipsrsealed

Buh in my wildest dream
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'd "do" Lady Gaga's man. That Taylor something guy. He's hot.

hubba hubba!
yea, he's hot but looks old kind of
Re: Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Basking in one fantasy is a stupid thing to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? / Whatsapp S*x Group / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.