Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday (16318 Views)

Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil) / WAEC To Conduct GCE Twice A Year With Effect From 2017 / WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday by Drewe: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
All thanks to Mr Samson for helping me to upgrade my waec result, i checked my result i discovered it was not good I failed the subject I needed most not knowing who to turn to then i saw a post by someone on on the internet how a man called Mr
Samson had helped her so i contacted him and told him if my result can be upgraded he told me it is possible, he told me to send my details which I did without hesitation and did all what he asked me to do, to my surprise he called me in two days time and told me to go and check my result, I checked the result and all the subject I failed was upgraded, if you are looking for someone you can trust on your waec problems you can call Mr Samson on 07034556244
Re: WAEC To Announce May/june 2015 Results Monday by AdekuleSamuel: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2016
2015/2016 wace GCE result is OUT NOW !!!!!!!. I want to thank MR Richard for helping me in my wace 2015 result a friend told me that I should go and check it that it was out, I went to check my result and I Was having f9 in my English and biology and
even in my chemistry and it is my second time of writing wace examination I was
opportune to get in contact with waec official and I explained to him every thing that
happened and he ask for my exam details and I submitted it to him and just to my
surprise he called and told me to go and check the result which I did, the result has been upgraded I was so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and I will not be greedy to also share his number for those who are having problems in their results and if your result is also held you can call. Mr Richard on 07051739589

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unad Admission List Is Out At Last / UI University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Thread Admission 2021/2022 Information / Universities Responsible For Mass Failure In Postutme - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.