Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. (5785 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Should Apologise To Igbos / Top 10 Reasons Why Igbos And Yorubas Should Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's really disgusting going through nairaland and read thrash about what you people contribute to the country. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sit there and be debating thrash while the abokis continue to use you and lord over you.

Sit there be claiming what you are not online while the real people who decide your fate continue to rule over you.

If the abokis decides to destroy Nigeria today,there is fu*king nothing you can do about it.

Y'all are weaklins and fu*king empty noise makers.

Y'all are displaying your stupidity again while the almajiris are probably sitting somewhere controlling your destiny and laughing at your stupidity

Y'all disgust me,go get a life will you angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by frankay430(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
LWKMD
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
in the fullness of time or is it FOOLness! it is just sad. btw ut is wrong to blame the northern elites for southern woes. souherners are no less guilty. happily, change is here!

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by merry02(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
#Hogwash
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Ufranklin92(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bashing and spewing trash from these two tribes now
1.2.3 gooooooo
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by acenazt: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
All we hausas can do is sit and enjoy the show. Bayarbe da Inyamiri na cin uwar juna mu ko sai mu sa ido mu na ma Su dariya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
I hate anything tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Attention seeker..
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by anulaxad(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
It's really disgusting going through nairaland and read thrash about what you people contribute to the country. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sit there and be debating thrash while the abokis continue to use you and lord over you.

Sit there be claiming what you are not online while the real people who decide your fate continue to rule over you.

If the abokis decides to destroy Nigeria today,there is fu*king nothing you can do about it.

Y'all are displaying your stupidity again while the almajiris are probably sitting somewhere controlling your destiny and laughing at your stupidity

Will you keep quiet, another troublemaker on the loose. I'm curious, of which ethnic group do you descend from.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
anulaxad:

Will you keep quiet, another troublemaker on the loose. I'm curious of which ethnic group do you descend from.
no you need to keep your fingers in your pockets and stop typing trash, dickhead

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Donariok:
Attention seeker..
yeah right fool, I am not surprised that's all you can type dead brain.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
acenazt:
All we hausas can do is sit and enjoy the show. Bayarbe da Inyamiri na cin uwar juna mu ko sai mu sa ido mu na ma Su dariya.
Oops sorry to disappoint you I am not from the North
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
acenazt:
Have you also been sitting and enjoying boko haram kill over 20,000 people?
If this is your idea of enjoyment then I worry for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by 9jii(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na yoruba people i like.
If not for their humility Igbos would not dare to insult them and get away with it.

But that's something worth learning from yorubas

13 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by midolian(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:

ya father is an almajiri!
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
ya father is an almajiri!
nope your father is an almajiri angry

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
9jii:
Na yoruba people i like.
If not for their humility Igbos would not dare to insult them and get away with it.

Cowardice is not humility.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
op, i'm sure your papa contributed nothing so just shut up and enjoy northern rule brought about by the the ever slave tribe of the South West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

Cowardice is not humility.

Cowardice is dressing like a sissy, wearing spaghetti and mini skirts with lipsticks and Usain Bolting away, after sacrificing 3million of his kinsmen to Amadioha for fun.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
9jii:
Na yoruba people i like.

there is nothing like humilty here, we all know the Yorubas are very pretentious but I feel the whole south need to come together and be united.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:
op, i'm sure your papa contributed nothing so just shut up and enjoy northern rule brought about by the the ever slave tribe of the South West.

South beastetners are the conquered Nigerian war booties and slave

The 5th class citizen of this country and

First class citizen of a defeated and mirage of a country they are calling Biafra, the land of the dawning sun.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Cowardice is dressing like a sissy, wearing spaghetti and mini skirts with lipsticks and Usain Bolting away, after sacrificing 3million of his kinsmen to Amadioha for fun.

op just asked you to stop displaying your stuppidity. Just do your family a favour and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:
your comments reflects comments of a s tu pid person,I will just ignore you.
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Enahi:
there is nothing like humilty here, we all know the Yorubas are very pretentious but I feel the whole south need to come together and be united.

And igbos are criminal minded and arrogant in a f00lish way and bunch of chest beaters.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by superstar1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
dialfa:

op just asked you to stop displaying your stuppidity. Just do your family a favour and shut up.

At least I have a family. I guess you do not have any. They were all suyanised in the pogrom.

Ndo.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by stevecantrell: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
acenazt:

grin grin grin
Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

And igbos are criminal minded and arrogant in a f00lish way and bunch of chest beaters.
Igbos and Yorubas are the same, empty noise makers online

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by nwadiuko1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

South beastetners are the conquered Nigerian war booties and slave

The 5th class citizen of this country and

First class citizen of a defeated and mirage of a country they are calling Biafra, the land of the dawning sun.
ok I guess una be second class? grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by ARIZONA123(m): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

. Cowardice is a king and a leader committing suicide with 20naira otapiapia. Cowardice is Odenkunle crying in front of a lower ranked soldier. Shameless cowardic tribe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by Enahi(f): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

At least I have a family. I guess you do not have any. They were all suyanised in the pogrom.

Ndo.
what the heck? Lord have mercy which one is suyanised again grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
superstar1:

Ndo.

lol. this type of bitterness can only come from a person whose papa has just sold their last remaining plot to a Biafran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos and Yorubas should stop displaying their Stupidity. by dialfa: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Cowardice is a king and a leader committing suicide with 20naira otapiapia. Cowardice is Odenkunle crying in front of a lower ranked soldier. Shameless cowardic tribe

Those are even low on the scale of cowardice from that tribe. Oladipo Diya is small even. Make I no talk reach Ilorin that now has an Emir or.... Infact make I shut up because their type of cowardice is an abomination to humanity. Unmentionable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience / Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / Discussion On Aljazeera About Fuel Subsidy Removal & #occupynigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.