Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? (1452 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by elsieisy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good morning Elsieisy. I’ve been in a relationship for almost 3yrs now. Everything was very rosy for the first 18months after which I started having problems. I met her during my final year in school but then, she was a fresher. During the first 3months of our relationship, she turned down suitors who came for her hand in marriage all because of me which made her family to know about our relationship and since then, I’ve been like a part of the family. She even said she cannot marry another man except me. But now, it seems the feeling is no longer there.

The problem started when I traveled to Abuja to see my parents during the strike. She cried and never wanted me to go beacuse she said she would miss me yet didn’t want to go with me cause of reasons best known to her.

She stayed back in school and two days later, she told me she met a guy who bears my name and has been keeping her company. I didn’t suspect anything because I trusted her but I only told her to be careful and not misbehave which she promised

I began to smell rat when she spent about a week without traveling yet doing nothing in school which made me threaten to tell her parents . And she had to travel

since then, she’s been with the guy and anytime I talk about it, she tells me he’s just a friend. It got to a stage that the guy had to lie to her that a lady came to my house when she traveled and spent the night just for us to break up for him to have his way only for my girl to believe him and she almost called off

She treats me anyhow she likes and even goes out with men despite my warnings. But note that for almost 3yrs we’ve been together, I’ve never cheated on her, I don’t even have friends because she tells me she doesn’t like the female friends I had and that I should call them in her presence and tell them to leave us alone that they are disturbing our relationship which I gladly do. But whenever I tell her to stop her friendship with any of her male friends, she tells me she can’t do it that she cannot leave them.

I’m worried and confused because I love her and wish to marry her which we’ve both planned. But my problem is that she’s causing me unbearable pain. Please what should I do?

Source - http://www.elsieisy.com/shes-causing-me-unbearable-pain-what-should-i-do/

NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thank you
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by elantraceey(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
You dated a child and she's still yet to grow up. Give her space and watch her actions, with time you'll realize that the earlier you move on, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Zehner(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Una Don marry? Guy relationship is not a do or die affair , she's obviously not interested again. So free her abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by MistaMankind: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
They are many fishes in the river my friend....lemme tell you the truth she is inlove with the other guy...leave her and go get anoda..dont kill your self untop one woman...even if you kill your self she won't show @your funeral sef....abeg Go to the river and get another fish
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Evry lady is nw turnin to be relationship experts.. Due to unemployment cheesy

1 Like

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by missbehave247(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haba, don't conclude yet now
P.S the lady in question might have a reasonable quote
elantraceey:
You dated a child and she's still yet to grow up. Give her space and watch her actions, with time you'll realize that the earlier you move on, the better for you.
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Shebarh(f): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
true talk elantraceey ...she is still a child who just wanna v fun.. perhaps she wasn't free at home and now dat she is far from her home she wanna v enuf fun dats explain y she dos not want to go home... My advice for u is to give her some space.. allow her make and learn from her mistakes .and u should move on.. it's obvious she is gonna break up with u soon so u should get prepared for dat

2 Likes

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by zinachidi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
bros,.. This ur case shaa,, she dosent like u anymore,, so y push it?? She isnt the only girl in the world bro.
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Y dnt u end the relationship,there are better girls out there
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:
Y dnt u end the relationship,there are better girls out there
beta girls like u?
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
beta girls like u?
better girls lyk ur girl friend
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:

better girls lyk ur girl friend
I dont have one, dat is y I'm asking if u available...
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by damilareoye: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
some girls are like that.... you don't claim to know them extremely until they are fully exposed..

Better you seat her down and have a deep discussion with her to see either you people have a future together or not.
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
I dont have one, dat is y I'm asking if u available...
i'm in a relarionship
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:

i'm in a relarionship
dats what every girl say...what's d hope of single guys? snatch anoda guy's babe.

allow me to snatch u.
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by chibwike(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Have you paid her bride price? if no, then why behaving like you own her.

See bro, you ve got to move, on and move on fast, I know its not easy, buh you've got to try

Try to imagine life when you haven't met.

of course you lived now

You are even lucky she behaved that way , before you decide to settle down with her.

What if you ve gotten married to her.

Just move on,in no distant time, you will find love again
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
dats what every girl say...what's d hope of single guys? snatch anoda guy's babe.

allow me to snatch u.
lols,funny u,there are so many single ladies out there
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:
lols,funny u,there are so many single ladies out there
I am not sure...
every girl av talked to has a relationship weda fake or real
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
I am not sure...
every girl av talked to has a relationship weda fake or real
haha,thats weird,arent u handsome
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by therealdeal10: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
According 2 ur story is as if d gal is d wan in control of d relationship. If she isn't listening 2 any of ur words den dude u gotta path ways wit her.
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:

haha,thats weird,arent u handsome
my mirror tells me I am handsome and I believe it.

u tell me, am I handsome? (my pics on ma profile)
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
my mirror tells me I am handsome and I believe it.

u tell me, am I handsome? (my pics on ma profile)
u looking cute so whats wrong
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:

u looking cute so whats wrong
maybe dia is more to it dan just good look,..

now, can we talk privately? whatsap, bbm?
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Bibidear(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
maybe dia is more to it dan just good look,..

now, can we talk privately? whatsap, bbm?
send me a pm
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
I smell...

NO SEX relationship

1 Like

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bibidear:
send me a pm
done
Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by smarttm: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just move on get a new lover....forget...love is not by force...wat if u get married to her and she can't get ur name sake off her memory...guy ur wife u shld be ur best friend....u must colonize her......

1 Like

Re: She’s Causing Me Unbearable Pain, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Leave.

(1) (Reply)

What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold / A Boy Looks At You Without Smiling. What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.