Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador (78936 Views)

Zahra Buhari Opens New Library With Her ACE Charity Team / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Zahra Buhari Gets New Job

The daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahra, has received a new job as young woman posted some photos on her Twitter account.

Zahra becomes new ACE charity ambassador at large.

Meet our new ACE charity Ambassador At Large-@zmbuhari Who is just as eager to make measurable sustainable impacts.
— ACE Charity (@Acecharity) August 9, 2015

She has signed charity agreement and shaken hands with a member of board – Mrs Emem Opashi.

ACE (Assisting caring and empowering) charity is a non-profit organisation making a sustainable, realistic and effective difference in the lives of Africans.

The mission of the organization is to re-define the meaning of charity in Africa while providing education, literacy skills and training to African children and youths.

Zahra, a medical microbiology student of the University of Surrey in England, is one of Buhari’s eight living children.

The president’s daughter first made public limelight shortly before the presidential election of March 28, 2015 when Buhari’s social media handlers released her pictures on Twitter, sparking several debates about her beauty and sex appeal.

https://www.naij.com/513814-amazing-president-buharis-daughter-zahra-gets-new-job.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by INTROVERT(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
proud of YOU

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by coolestrogue(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
"Presidential connection"
See her face with paints, and they tell those other muslims that its haram to paint face. That religion is do what I say and not what I do.

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by GudluckIBB(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by DuchessLily(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
OK nau

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's great. cool Cute daughter of our amiable president.

The only fulani woman in my dream. smiley smiley O Lord, make my dream come through. kiss

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by hola106(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dis sound interesting
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by tucky200(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pretty,way too pretty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
non profit organization abi. it's good and I'm happy for her because if I were a presidents daughter I would do same or WORSE.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry
smth dey tell me say u be ladyf...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by ladyF(f): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
smth dey tell me say u be ladyf...
Lol there is nothing they will not accuse u of on nairaland sha. grin

he he he It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good for her undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by gabazin080(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Presidential connection. The rich just keeps getting richer

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congrats to her.

Hope the charitable organization will alleviate poverty especially in the rural and war tore areas?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Lol there is nothing they will not accuse u of on nairaland sha. grin
I'v seen introvert's pic.. So show urself

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by emorse(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
babe fine!!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by ladyF(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v seen introvert's pic.. So show urself
Check my dp. I'm somewhere in d background grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Beremx(f): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congrats girl! Continue making your parents proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:

Check my dp. I'm somewhere in d background grin
abegi.... Show urself....
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by SaiBuharii: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beta pikin!

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Atleast something to keep her away from ruining her father.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
An avenue to cart away billions of Nigerian currency.
A non profit making organization ??
Where do they get the money to run the organization ??
They go begging ??
No hard feelings tho.
The only thing i learned about Nigerians is when someone finds him/herself in a position to loot money, they will try to surpass/tripple the former guy who looted a said amount of money.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by frankmoney(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
This girl is cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by sigiyaya(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Very funny country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Does she know what it takes to get a meaningful job in this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin APC too like media..... grin grin grin grin grin grin Pls help me with these; if you are an employer and Buhari's daughter brings her CV to a job will you even have the guts to tell her of an interview not to talk of rejecting her,no matter the condition of her CV? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by sonnyudoh(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is she a schools headmistress
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good . now the entire family can get some or the other position. If his grandmother is alive, make em gyv ha some new job as well..

15 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's a good one
Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by ShakurM(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
I can be a Personal assistant ooo

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
All I will keep doing is shaking and waking up black people to know who and what they are....

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

As for buhari and his family may they get what they wish for Nigerians in 10,000 folds..

Congrats to her

Then again I got a revelation that there will be a peaceful secession in this country... Don't ask me when cos I don't know but it will happen thus says the gods....

I love every black people and tribe but hate the forceful union of 3 great tribes by a white man...

Know thyself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.