Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels (89450 Views)

6 Most Beautiful Hostels In Unilorin / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by achimotan(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:
Seun, lalastical pls front page. this is informative.
thanks

When this thread gets to the front page, it would lose it sanity and denigrate into the usual unending Ghana-Nigeria e-wars

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
achimotan:

When this thread gets to the front page, it would lose it sanity and denigrate into the usual unending Ghana-Nigeria e-wars

At-least, The message will pass across.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oga Seun, lalasticlacla.... abegi front page. compare this to the picture of UNIPORT

https://www.nairaland.com/2520610/photo-toilet-uniport-hostel-graphic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:
Oga Seun, lalasticlacla.... abegi front page. compare this to the picture of UNIPORT

https://www.nairaland.com/2520610/photo-toilet-uniport-hostel-graphic
oh my word, is that a prison public toilet? Am choking over here.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
oh my word, is that a prison public toilet? Am choking over here.

You never jam, come Nigerian Universities you will fear to go toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

You never jam, come Nigerian Universities you will fear to go toilet.
arent there workers to take care of the cleaning?
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
arent there workers to take care of the cleaning?

Its not about workers, Nigerian Universities hostels are dilapidated, needs urgent and holistic renovations. and above all maintenance culture.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Its not about workers, Nigerian Universities hostels are dilapidated, needs urgent and holistic renovations. and above all maintenance culture.
i guess the src can use some of its funds to start the renovations, and harsher punishments should be metted out to students who destroys these properties.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by gunuvi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

I never even start.
Hehehehe
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by GHKWAME1: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
this pic is meant for the local champions that believe schools in Ghana are not quality. Quality speaks for its self. Am not saying this is all that. But it's standard. And conducive. And to think that it's a government school... smiley
Ashesi will be the next standard followed by central university of Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
@lalasticlala una no go put this thing for front page? i just saw the pictures of UNIPORT toilets on front page. make this one go front now. I purposely took these pictures because of nairaland oo.
The pictures were not uploading since i openned this thread three days ago and despite my tigh schedule i just managed to look for another alternative way to upload these pictures for you sorry us to see. thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
GHKWAME1:
Ashesi will be the next standard followed by central university of Ghana.
true. I wanted to talk of ashesi University. It's off the hook. And the design is unique

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i guess the src can use some of its funds to start the renovations, and harsher punishments should be metted out to students who destroys these properties.
lol. The best solution for naija students is to rent cozy apartments outside school. The ate also private girls hostels around campus
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
You should have come to my school regional maritime university, even a look at our classrooms will make you hate zoogeria. But I hate ghana sha.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
lol. The best solution for naija students is to rent cozy apartments outside school. The ate also private girls hostels around campus
the problem is their poor maintenance culture.. If its not checked, they will even take it off campus.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:
You should have come to my school regional maritime university, even a look at our classrooms will make you hate zoogeria. But I hate ghana sha.

Really?
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:

Well said.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Really?
Yeah it's the only recognised maritime institution in sub Sahara africa. You gotta give the ghanian credit for their education system, those guys are taking my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Well said.
thanks, u know it hurts me when youth accross the world vandalize educational and public properties, what do they think their younger bros and sis or children will use in the future?
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
the problem is their poor maintenance culture.. If its not checked, they will even take it off campus.
I have been in the Nigerian campus in my first year. Believe me. It's better sometimes staying off campus.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Yeah it's the only recognised maritime institution in sub Sahara africa. You gotta give the ghanian credit for their education system, those guys are taking my soul.

Really! are saying the one Nigeria is not recognise?
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

I doubt Nigeria has a regional maritime University
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
I have been in the Nigerian campus in my first year. Believe me. It's better sometimes staying off campus.

That's true.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
okay....but i still insist on the discipline, its whats most important.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

Yeah I got admitted in both of them oron certificates aren't even accepted by some shipping companies in nigeria, they offer diploma by the way. Rsust offers a degree in marine engineering but that school is bleeped.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:
hate u too bruv grin
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
I doubt Nigeria has a regional maritime University

O charlie! there is one in Nigeria but i doubt the standard compare to Ghana.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay....but i still insist on the discipline, its whats most important.
the Nigerian education sector needs a total overhaul and reform. The people implement the laws are the ones to first break it. Let me not go into the crazy goons on campus
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by iamord(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:

O charlie! there is one in Nigeria but i doubt the standard compare to Ghana.
yeah in bayelsa or so. But it's not standard as compared to its compatriots
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Yeah I got admitted in both of them oron certificates aren't even accepted by some shipping companies in nigeria, they offer diploma by the way. Rsust offers a degree in marine engineering but that school is bleeped.

As usual now, gaint of Africa on paper. bros, i am not doubting you.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by forgiveness: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
yeah in bayelsa or so. Buy it's not standard as compared to its compatriots

Delta State to be precise. You can say that again.

Nigeria public Universities and some private Uni.don't have standard. fact
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Captainswag225(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
iamord:
the Nigerian education sector needs a total overhaul and reform. The people implement the laws are the ones to first break it. Let me not go into the crazy goons on campus
yeah i know it needz a major facelift, but they can start with a few universities, by enforcing stricter laws and implementing them. If they succeed, these few universities will be role models to the rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.