Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! (3466 Views)

Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Out The Box Solutions For Ur Pc Issues And Pc Sales / How To Resolve ====window 7, Build 7600 : This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Atyem:
My elitebook shocks anytime it's on charge. Any way out?
Try plugging your charger in a different socket to see if the socket is actually the cause of the shock or you test another charger with your laptop. If d shock still occurs then visit a technician.
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
Elegantdiva:
pls help a sister... My laptop got sucked and d cursor hung. It wouldnt move nor off expt if i remove thr ba3 .... Also wen i shut down...d logging off tab takes time to close down....pls help me
Whats the make of your laptop? Im guessing its a dell laptop
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Precious80: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pls I need help.
Someone wants to sell a laptop to me and its 90k.
This is the detail of what he sent to me.

Brand new Hp 15 notebook pc
Processor :AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD graphics 1.00GHz
RAM 4GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition ; windows 8.1 with Bing

pls its the price ok or too expensive and how good is it
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Elegantdiva: 5:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Not dell but sony.
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
My laptop is very slow and hangs a lot. The antivirus is expired and I think the memory is low also. can I upgrade the antivirus using a modem and how do I make it respond faster. its dell.
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Sprintx24(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
ib4real95:

Download this version of idm through this link. Its a torrent site though
http://kat.cr/internet-download-manager-idm-6-23-build-17-registered-32bit-64bit-patch-crackingpatching-t10994692.html

Thanks for the response Bro, please how do I download it from the above link? It's really confusing, I would be quite happy if you make it simpler. Thanks in advance........
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=Sprintx24 post=36948569]

Thanks for the response Bro, please how do I download it from the above link? It's really confusing, I would be quite happy if you make it simpler. Thanks in advance.......Firstly download utorrent for pc and install it, then go to the site kat.ph, search for idm, Then clixk on download torrent. After download, u wld be asked to open or save the download. Click open and utorrent automatically starts downloading it.
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Precious80:
Pls I need help.
Someone wants to sell a laptop to me and its 90k.
This is the detail of what he sent to me.

Brand new Hp 15 notebook pc
Processor :AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD graphics 1.00GHz
RAM 4GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition ; windows 8.1 with Bing

pls its the price ok or too expensive and how good is it
Bro pls decline that offer..For this spec at 90k its simply absurd.. U cld get this same hp 15 with a core i3 3rd generation 2.4 ghz at 80k.. So pls if u think u like the laptop u can offer him 35 or 40k if its used and 55k at worse if its new
Btw.. if u plan on gaming on the laptop this laptop is a no go area.. U can contact me if u need advice on getting a good gaming laptop
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
triangullar:
My laptop is very slow and hangs a lot. The antivirus is expired and I think the memory is low also. can I upgrade the antivirus using a modem and how do I make it respond faster. its dell.
I wld firsly advice you to uninstall all unneccesary programs on your laptop that you do t seem to use on your laptop.. Up date your laptop antivirus; make sure the antivirus is licensed else it wont work properly and yes you can update it using an averagely fast modem.
If your hard drive is filled up, it cld slow down ur pc badly. So get an external drive and move your big files to it.
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Precious80: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
ib4real95:

Bro pls decline that offer..For this spec at 90k its simply absurd.. U cld get this same hp 15 with a core i3 3rd generation 2.4 ghz at 80k.. So pls if u think u like the laptop u can offer him 35 or 40k if its used and 55k at worse if its new
Btw.. if u plan on gaming on the laptop this laptop is a no go area.. U can contact me if u need advice on getting a good gaming laptop

Thanks alot
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by rolled: 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
I cant access 2 specific sites on my laptop
I use mtn as my browser,
this problem just started months ago
how can i go about this
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by ib4real95(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
What sites are those?
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by rolled: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
ib4real95:
What sites are those?
clothing sites
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by mikaj(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls have got some major issue on my windows 7 laptop. Its been infected with shortcut virus/malware. I have tried almost everything available. Using cmd, shortcut virus remover, usb fixit, Samdav etc but nothing. Pls anyone got any other suggestions?
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Gbengem(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls I got a mini laptop 110-3500 series windows 7 32bits d bluetooth Ȋ̝̊̅§ working fine but the wifi adapter driver is missing it only shows d LAN icon while d option for connect to a wireless network was not there and I tried downloading wifi adapter driver but they all failed it shows error 31 on the device manager
Re: Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! by Dapyem(m): 1:51am On Aug 22, 2015
Thank you ops for dis thread. The issue i have with my own is that d ba3 was abt 10% dat day and as i plugged in power source dat day,it just went off. I still left d charger in there,after abt some minutes,i on it but i discovered dat d ba3 didnt charge and d system went off again. I have removedd ba3 abdput it again,it will in and boot to enter window but after jst 2-3minutes,it will go off.Pls wat can i do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Dell Xps 14 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb @120k / Cost Of Replacing Hp 650 Screen / Product Key For Avg Pc Tuneup 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.