Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (83216 Views)

Olakunle Oladunni Churchill Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo To Olakunle Oladunni Churchill: "You Can Hang Out With 2000 Women" / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by daveyjay(m): 12:49am On Aug 11, 2015
akpanikpe:
(Quite) (report) (like) (shear)

U just wakinq from sleep angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2015
shocked wow! if this story is true that she is married, den there is still hope for so many of us out there! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by daveyjay(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Genevieve stil get hope if toto decay fit still marry

Genevieve's case is far worse than tonto's
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by daveyjay(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
shocked wow! if this story is true that she is married, den there is still hope for so many of us out there! shocked

Many of you peeps waitinq for mr. Riqht
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by ifeomabernard(f): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
LOL for their mind they are drunk in love abi?

I give them 7months, the story line will change like apc

u really need to read my signature!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 2:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

bad belle, instead of wishing them well , yu are expecting them to scatter in six months. As yu wish them, so shall it be with you. Your own love story shall scatter in six months and remember to say amen!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2015
exemen:
well..... i dey imagine aw obasanjo go b ur father -in-law
make we see your own father now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 2:46am On Aug 11, 2015
jhuzcoyle:
it's like he was forced to marry her
I guess by yu
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Taleeysun:
Untop introduction not even wedding..
yu don introduced? Bad belle and bad mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by malikisah: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2015
kestolove95:
and how old is tonto, how genevieve take join this matter
Bad mouth, go tell that your 40 year old sister we don born 3 outside wedlock make e go marry. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by toshmann(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Na wa o, na so tonto carry escape me sad

This thing still de pain me o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by happney65: 3:55am On Aug 11, 2015
RobinHez:
What is all this rubbish about Tonto Dikeh today...? Is this what life has turned into? Heard she's already pregnant...

And she's just doing introduction..? And who is the fella dat is moving these H.orse shiits to the the frontpage?? What do u want us to do with it?

We should emulate her??

This trend is getting annoying daily!! I feel like slapping someone! angry

Bros don vex.. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 4:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:

See meanness ... I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2015
cud dis b anoda Luv muvie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Montete(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Na me for marry her, choi!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by lawal666: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2015
I was thinking that young man is a muslim
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Swaggzkid: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2015
malikisah:
bad belle, instead of wishing them well , yu are expecting them to scatter in six months. As yu wish them, so shall it be with you. Your own love story shall scatter in six months and remember to say amen!

Lalasticlala please come and see ooo* this early morning this bloody citizen of nairaland is on my neck. Mmaka why is all this happening? Yesterday night was mystage and today morning is this so call malikisah abi na giesha, ••
Is my comment the only one he saw?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Swaggzkid: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2015
ifeomabernard:

u really need to read my signature!

Who told you I was hating?

I didn't have any crush on Mrs. Tonto. Even for a day . So what do you see that you say am hating?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Tapout(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2015
this guy Wey find who to marry finish, and tonto was the best option undecided hmm.. smh sha

wish them all the best for the moment
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2015
bustyhelen:

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/08/exclusive-photos-tonto-dikeh-steps-out-with-husband-officially/

igbo girls don't even want to marry their big head brothers. They will come to NL and run their mouth like old typewriter
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Please let it stop here. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Lala don't make this kinda mistake again. Until Tonto Puts to bed. Let's us all breath fresh air on this Nairaland. You grasp?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by millionboi(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmmm......ope d dude test d tin before payin nd dat thy r nt marryin 4fame,I wish dem al d best shiaa
Swaggzkid:

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Taleeysun:
Untop introduction not even wedding..
I think the legal marriage has been contracted, the introduction is probably to fulfill all righteousness
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2015
The husband always looking absent minded.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by sham8co(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Naira land Una no get better news pass Tinto Dikki news. Tinto wan eat Una go post am, Tinto wan shit Una post am chaii it is too much now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:
The last pic looks like the guy is sampling anoda nyash!!! By their eyes, u shall know dem. Nice couple anyway.
NO, NA LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON, RANDY FATHER GAVE BIRTH TO RANDY SON THAT MARRY FORMER MISSES ANIMASHAHUN! WAHALA WA OOO!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Hitiswell: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2015
not surprised.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by africanpea: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2015
angieberry:
Just look atew
Morning love... Dreamt of you...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by eedrees(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
kestolove95:
why u dey show us ur belly?

nna, be careful
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) by Whobedatte(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
hello @straw! May I get to meet you? You can add me through my signature. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.