Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255580 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Thank you.
Idowu2828:
What a gr8 day, Wao @ blackie Thank u Sir. If we've many business leaders like u on field youths would av prospers beyond level we are now in Nigeria. More God support nd Blessing to u Sir
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
There are many faces of doing business, from my experience in egg distribution:-
1. You create a business and automatic income generation commences.
2. You make friends across all ethnic and religious lines, its a plus.
3. You know more places in the nation where you may not ordinarily know.
4. You increase your interpersonal skills, especially sales know-how and packaging.
5. You will be exposed to more possibilities and success stories.
6. Lastly, you become a resource personality.

Talking about my little experience in egg distribution, it has done all these and many more yet to be articulated in simple sentences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
firefunmi:
You are doing a great job, Blackkie. Egg distribution has been making a lot of sense in the past few weeks. I am an egg distributor and I have been feeling like Buhari recently cool. I sell to both wholesalers and retailers. Am interested in your seminar please let me know when it is coming up. I will follow up with a mail. Mine is yemi_olorunsola@yahoo.com
I sent u mail nd u are yet to reply.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by BiggerBangs: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Blackkie:
There are many faces of doing business, from my experience in egg distribution:-
1. You create a business and automatic income generation commences.
2. You make friends across all ethnic and religious lines, its a plus.
3. You know more places in the nation where you may not ordinarily know.
4. You increase your interpersonal skills, especially sales know-how and packaging.
5. You will be exposed to more possibilities and success stories.
6. Lastly, you become a resource personality.

Talking about my little experience in egg distribution, it has done all these and many more yet to be articulated in simple sentences.

Thank you for the good work..please my mail for update on your seminar about Egg distribution,thank you once again,this thread has giving us hope of where to invest.

My Question is this..if you are given 1million For this business,will you Invest it in Egg Distribution or in settling up a Poultry farm?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Heheheee
See project topic! Which professor are my submitting it to?
........My Question is this..if you are given 1million For this business,will you Invest it in Egg Distribution or in settling up a Poultry farm?

I will venture into egg distribution only.
Why?
1. Working in my area of strength - Marketing
2. Limited risk
3. Higher turnover
4. Live in the city
5. Lesser working hours
6. One million is inadequate to run a Poultry farm while it will a fair amount when into egg distribution.
7. With one million i can make a technical investment with an existing farm that will give unlimited supply of fresh eggs
8. With one million i can brand my eggs
9. With one million, i can have a functional EGG HUB

I think the above reasons may make sense a little.

BiggerBangs:

Thank you for the good work..please my mail(abiodunadejinmi@gmail.com) for update on your seminar about Egg distribution,thank you once again,this thread has giving us hope of where to invest.

My Question is this..if you are given 1million For this business,will you Invest it in Egg Distribution or in settling up a Poultry farm?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2015
We are preparing for the seminar, hopefully, it will hold this month.

BiggerBangs:

Thank you for the good work..please my mail(abiodunadejinmi@gmail.com) for update on your seminar about Egg distribution,thank you once again,this thread has giving us hope of where to invest.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Udiboy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hey Blackie,
Good job you are doing!
Do you know anything about egg distributorship in Enugu?
I have family there and will like an aunt that's very hardworking to venture into this.
I just need a right info so I can provide the resources!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Idowu2828: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Idowu2828:
I sent u mail nd u are yet to reply.
resend it pls am yet to receive it, Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2015
I do not know what goes on in Enugu thus i may not give an accurate information.

But one thing is constant, every major city in Nigeria share similar traits in every facet of life, business inclusive.
Enugu is a big city, there are lots school children, households, confectionery industries et al
If these group of Nigerians live in Enugu, then eggs must sell.

The only thing you have to look at is the distribution network and system in the town and tweek it to your advantage.
Retailers will always want it delivered to them in their domain, having a central distribution point may be of great help.

They should ask questions and do lots of MARKETING to succeed.

Jisie ike.

Udiboy:
Hey Blackie,
Good job you are doing!
Do you know anything about egg distributorship in Enugu?
I have family there and will like an aunt that's very hardworking to venture into this.
I just need a right info so I can provide the resources!
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2015
I have a question:-

Have you meet any agropreneur on this site, made a order, paid for the order without seeing it and they actually delivered as agreed?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Udiboy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thanks blackie
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
Many online posters are FAKE!
Be careful when you want to start any transaction with online professionals.

This weekend, someone i got his contact online who informed me that he has a farm turned funny.
He gave an address without any structure on it. Tactically, he asked me to book for what i wanted which i did only for him to furnish me his individual account number to make deposit.

Look before you leap.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Waooo
Have you noticed that we have more Internet based farmer than tangible farm owners on Nairaland?

Recently i found out that many farm owners do not even use ICT, why?

Whoever or a group that will have direct access to farm products and is real on this forum - is made for life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
As a starter, register with any farm or distributor within reach and use the few crates allocated to you to learn the ropes.
At the moment, the trend in egg distribution is at the ''farm owners/major distributors'' favour - this does not favour new entrants.
However in less than 5 weeks now, the tide will change in favour of ''buyers'' like you and i. The new coming trend is all you need to consolidate before next scarcity period.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please explain more on this new coming trend. Thanks for the updates on this thread.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Regarding our upcoming seminar, many new entrants and existing distributors who have contacted me for more information, these are the few angles we may be looking into based on my experience:-

= Client sourcing [marketing]
= Book keeping
= Idea of egg sorting
= Vision and target setting income wise
= Various investment packages in egg distribution
= Managing your clients
= Faster route to expansion and profitability
= The Online edge
= Egg distribution Vs Owning a farm
= Where and how to get the eggs year round
= Your neighbourhood is all you need

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Blackkie:
Regarding our upcoming seminar, many new entrants and existing distributors who have contacted me for more information, these are the few angles we may be looking into based on my experience:-

= Client sourcing [marketing]
= Book keeping
= Idea of egg sorting
= Vision and target setting income wise
= Various investment packages in egg distribution
= Managing your clients
= Faster route to expansion and profitability
= The Online edge
= Egg distribution Vs Owning a farm
= Where and how to get the eggs year round
= Your neighbourhood is all you need

Nice one.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Trends in egg distribution comes in two fold - buyers trend and sellers trend.
Now is SELLERS trend. Its occasioned by scarcity of the item generally. The reason being non-availability of large volume of egg laying birds for one reason or the other.
The coming trend is BUYERS trend. It is occasioned by above average availability of eggs thus that farm owners and mega distributors may be asking buyers to have the eggs and make payments on a latter date.

If you have been following my posts, you will find out that some people who entered into the egg distribution business were not given the opportunity get their supplies at the moment. They are always rejected and told to come back by Nov/Dec. In the next few months the trend will change where those who told rejected to sell to them will be asking them to come and buy.

I hope i made sense?

scampy:
Please explain more on this new coming trend. Thanks for the updates on this thread.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by scampy(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Blackkie:
Trends in egg distribution comes in two fold - buyers trend and sellers trend.
Now is SELLERS trend. Its occasioned by scarcity of the item generally. The reason being non-availability of large volume of egg laying birds for one reason or the other.
The coming trend is BUYERS trend. It is occasioned by above average availability of eggs thus that farm owners and mega distributors may be asking buyers to have the eggs and make payments on a latter date.

If you have been following my posts, you will find out that some people who entered into the egg distribution business were not given the opportunity get their supplies at the moment. They are always rejected and told to come back by Nov/Dec. In the next few months the trend will change where those who told rejected to sell to them will be asking them to come and buy.

I hope i made sense?

So much sense.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
The next important thing is this:-

Do not be carried away with the coming excess supply.
Do your best to make a deal with one or two distributors, if you can do that with a farm directly better. It is key to do this.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by phortizo: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Sourcing the eggs is the most challenging stuff in this business.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2015
A lot have taken place few days ago.
I was nearly scammed on multiple occasions but God was there by my side.

The good news is that i have learnt more than i bargained for before i started sharing my adventure online.

Now i have realized that investing in Agriculture is even SMARTER than many businesses we hype.

I met the owner of Olabel Farms today! I spent few hours with her and she gave me ideas that is more than egg distribution! I am putting our conversation in a simple story soonest.

Have you heard of Olabel Farms? Ask, Seek, Knock and the door will be opened.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by papauju(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2015
snowDiva:
One of the few genuine threads on NL biz & investment section...kudos @ op
yesoo I love it

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2015
The lingering scarcity of Eggs will not end in the next few months.
Also, the cost of a live chicken is most likely to experience upwards price movement.
Having visited about 5 Mega farms in the South-West, they complained about one major thing - non-availability of Corn.
Before now, the shortage has been met via importation. Today, importation has been banned and the sum total of local production is below demand. Corn is the basic content of animal feed.
Two major consumers of Corn, Nigerian Breweries and Flour Mills are buying up almost everything the big Corn farmers are producing. Thus the not so large poultry farms are being strangled with style.

On the other hand, our population has increased while some poultry farms reduced their volume of birds.

In one of the farms that has the production capacity of 12,000 crates weekly, before now they do give out large volume of eggs in credit, as at yesterday, clients made a deposit of over N3,000,000.00 in excess.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Do you know that supplying eggs to mid-sized supermarkets is more lucrative?
I will give you the calculations and reasons shortly.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by enm(m): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Blackkie:

Nice and interesting post. Please send me update on the date and venue of the seminar. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok.
It will be announced here soonest.

enm:

Nice and interesting post. Please send me update on the date and venue of the seminar. Thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
I went about town to sample the prices of Crates of egg sold in the above average supermarkets in town.
I found the following:-
Crate of 6 - N200
Crate of 12 - N450
Crate of 30 - N1,000

The sizes i found in those crates were on the average medium size eggs. Normally you can get it at the rate of N680 a crate from a distributor or farm, thus the unit price stands @ N23.
The transparent crates used in packaging them goes for - by 30-N80, by 12-N40 and by 6-N20.

Crate of 6 is supplied @ N175 = income at supply point-N17
Crate of 12 is supplied @ N350 = income at supply point-N34
Crate of 30 is supplied @ N880 = income at supply point-N110

How did i arrive at the above figures [income]?
Nos of egg * N23 + cost of crate less supply figure.

I can confidently say that a new entrant who may not have means of transportation for inland delivery can focus on the supermarkets and grow his or her capital faster.
You can edge out the big farms who are dominating this area for one reason, their cost is a bit high due to serial sales command that they must factor in.

Blackkie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
You will get the crates at a pocket friendly rate when you source them directly from the factory. One of such is at Sagamu in Ogun state.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bj2012golf(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2015
55 Billion likes!

I will venture into egg distribution only.
Why?
1. Working in my area of strength - Marketing
2. Limited risk
3. Higher turnover
4. Live in the city
5. Lesser working hours
6. One million is inadequate to run a Poultry farm while it will a fair amount when into egg distribution.
7. With one million i can make a technical investment with an existing farm that will give unlimited supply of fresh eggs
8. With one million i can brand my eggs
9. With one million, i can have a functional EGG HUB

I think the above reasons may make sense a little.

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2015
This week, we shall look at running a full time Egg Distribution shop.
I have understudied a lady running such shop, interacted with her both during her pick sales time frame and joined her in sourcing of the items. She also buys from me on weekly basis.
Her experience is worth taking into consideration.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Juliana7: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
@blackkie, thanks for d info and d insider secret of this business for free. Thanks. Keep it up and keep it coming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.