Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255615 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Distributors, have a little re-think now.

I tried one formula this week and it was worth it.
Why get the good that lay the golden eggs when you have only silver eggs?

This week, I gave out lesser crates of the eggs while retailing many of them myself. And for the two days, buyers were lining up especially end users to have the product. The wonderful thing was that it was cash and carry. I made about N300 on more than 10 crates this morning and sold off even the cracks.

If you succeed in getting about 100 crates and you do a little of ''bulk retailing'' you may end up with N20k.
Create some scarcity and profit from it after all these retailers signed zero contract with you. Soonest they will tilt towards the farm owners once the glut sets in.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TheRealAfonja(m): 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Blackkie:
Distributors, have a little re-think now.

I tried one formula this week and it was worth it.
Why get the good that lay the golden eggs when you have only silver eggs?

This week, I gave out lesser crates of the eggs while retailing many of them myself. And for the two days, buyers were lining up especially end users to have the product. The wonderful thing was that it was cash and carry. I made about N300 on more than 10 crates this morning and sold off even the cracks.

If you succeed in getting about 100 crates and you do a little of ''bulk retailing'' you may end up with N20k.
Create some scarcity and profit from it after all these retailers signed zero contract with you. Soonest they will tilt towards the farm owners once the glut sets in.
exactly what I'm doing here in Oshodi.... On my way to become Dangote soon

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TheRealAfonja(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
I have 250 left .... 900 is the price. Only today I disposed 100... And the farm has promised me another 300 on Wednesday. God bless Blackiee for showing me the way

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Thats the way to go.

TheRealAfonja:
exactly what I'm doing here in Oshodi.... On my way to become Dangote soon
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
A lot is going on now in our chosen line of business.
To say that the rates per crate of egg increases daily is no more news.

Many of us are caught unawares in this tirade.
You know what, do not be an Island unto yourself - mingle with other distributors.
Take your time to visit many of your retailers and see first hand what they are doing.

Complaining is their trade in stock.
They can cripple you with bargain pleas. If you will visit them, you can identify what they are doing and how they do it.

Can you imagine where a retailer is asking you for a crate @ N800 when they are retailing each egg at N40 each. You need to match them in their tricks so as not to sell at loss.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is any distributor still selling a crate of egg to the retailers at N800?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by tabontabon: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
What is the average offer rates at your farm sources @ the moment.

Blackkie:
Is any distributor still selling a crate of egg to the retailers at N800?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
N800

tabontabon:
What is the average offer rates at your farm sources @ the moment.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by senatoradetola(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
good day to everyone here. am starting an egg depot business and am in need of supply of eggs. also want to know where I can get plastic egg crates, paper egg crates and transparent plastic egg carton. pls its urgent. 08032279186
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
See wahala abi illitracy!

Many Nigerians are afraid of branded eggs - what is this biko?

I have a client who sells at least 20 crates a week. Its about 10 days I gave him 18 crates of eggs yet no calls for more. I walked doen to his outlet to know why and the complaint is that many end users are afraid of the branded eggs.
They were accusing him of ''Jazzing'' an egg with a name on it thus low patronage.

This world is truly dynamic. Branded eggs that those on the Island glamour for is what those here in Itire and Aguda are afraid of.
Am learning.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by haybble(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good afternoon to you all the way from akwaibom. most farms gere practice deep liter system so there eggs are always stained. please i have two questions 1. how can stained eggs be cleaned..... i am used to battery cage eggs which is always neat.. i hate d sight of the stain. 2. does any1 know any farms that has neat eggs here in akwaibom. i urgently need a supply of 100 crates. thanks fam.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cleaning eggs of dirt is done with soap and a light brush or sponge.
However, there is a risk here - eggs that came in contact with water does not last long on the shelf.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by koolice009: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello everyone, I also want to go into egg distribution here in Lagos. I have gotten a farm who can supply me with 300 crates per week from ijebu ode. Is it possible to get 300 crrates sold in one week? Pls advice
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ABIODUN2016: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Well, selling 300crates in a week depends on your location, and how far u have gone with your marketing. Pls if you dont mind where in lagos are you? And what is the price from the farm maybe we can work something out, am interested in like 100crates per week. Thanks. This is my contact, 08137232385
koolice009:
Hello everyone, I also want to go into egg distribution here in Lagos. I have gotten a farm who can supply me with 300 crates per week from ijebu ode. Is it possible to get 300 crrates sold in one week? Pls advice
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by koolice009: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2016
ABIODUN2016:
Well, selling 300crates in a week depends on your location, and how far u have gone with your marketing. Pls if you dont mind where in lagos are you? And what is the price from the farm maybe we can work something out, am interested in like 100crates per week. Thanks. This is my contact, 08137232385

OK, will call you lata in d evening.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by myvic70(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
ABIODUN2016:
We can work together Sir. 08060082795
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kazeemmuka(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
I wanted to start selling eggs to retailers in my area and intend starting with 150-200 crates while the link I got through a friend said he can sell out of his 800 crates weeks he gets weekly but the price he quoted is N850 isn't that much? Considering transport cost from Ijebu ode.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Novice4u(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Helo house, lets really deliberate and brainstorm on how to do dis business in a better way considering d current high demand at d moment and putin its high cost inview as well.
Now, getin a shop as an egg deport or getin a car first, which one is reasonable?? And also, is it better to settle for retailing at a gud location? Or suportin it wit distribution? Also, what is your view in writing proposal to fastfoods,hotels,supermarket etc. Just thinkin..................... Gurus' depending on you here pls.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by koolice009: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
kazeemmuka:
I wanted to start selling eggs to retailers in my area and intend starting with 150-200 crates while the link I got through a friend said he can sell out of his 800 crates weeks he gets weekly but the price he quoted is N850 isn't that much? Considering transport cost from Ijebu ode.
Are you buying at 850 from ijebu or he is selling it to you for 850 here in Lagos?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kazeemmuka(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2016
koolice009:

Are you buying at 850 from ijebu or he is selling it to you for 850 here in Lagos?
That is the price he said i would buy from Ijebu.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by koolice009: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
kazeemmuka:

That is the price he said i would buy from Ijebu.
Give me ur number if u don't mind
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kazeemmuka(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
koolice009:

Give me ur number if u don't mind

08037456799 , 08022456638(whatsapp)
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is good.
But,there are lots of questions to answer before matching ideas could be generated.

Do you mean a car or a bus?
A bus would be a better option if you can hit Ibadan axis. You will be glad you did.

Do you have an outlet at your disposal at the moment?

Combining retail and distribution is a wonderful combo. I suggest that convincingly.

Sending out proposals? Its double fold. Fastfoods, hotels and supermarkets are wonderful outlets to deal with but how deep is your pocket? You know they do not make payments upfront, so can you cope when they say yes. You need to do a lot of ''selling'' to get them do what you want. Supermarkets are by best. I have about three that pick an average of 100 crates weekly and they pay 4 days later. Hotels and Fastfood - long grammar.

Novice4u:
Helo house, lets really deliberate and brainstorm on how to do dis business in a better way considering d current high demand at d moment and putin its high cost inview as well.
Now, getin a shop as an egg deport or getin a car first, which one is reasonable?? And also, is it better to settle for retailing at a gud location? Or suportin it wit distribution? Also, what is your view in writing proposal to fastfoods,hotels,supermarket etc. Just thinkin..................... Gurus' depending on you here pls.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2016
What has your experience been like?
I am convinced that this business can put shelter over your head, feed you above average and you will have some to spare.
Have you been calculating better? I can authoritatively say that whoever sells 200 crates weekly at the average of N80 per crate aint doing badly.

If you cannot boast of N20,000 weekly then something is wrong somewhere. It is either that you have not done your homework accurately or you do not have enough cash to play the market.
It could be that you never worked with specific techniques and information.

The year is about to end, its time to share our success stories and strategize for 2017.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Novice4u(m): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks @blackkie,...... I dnt have an outlet yet just thinkin d best one to get first btw the bus or an outlet shop?. And also, wat do u think abt getin a Toyota Sienna car or a bus for dis business which is better??
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Happyfellow147: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Blackkie please come in here o, which one would be more profitable to get first given that one can only pay for a shop or buy a vehicle but not both
Novice4u:
Thanks @blackkie,...... I dnt have an outlet yet just thinkin d best one to get first btw the bus or an outlet shop?. And also, wat do u think abt getin a Toyota Sienna car or a bus for dis business which is better??
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Xxpress(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Am working on a link to get egg supplies from obasanjo farm in Otta. I will like to know if anyone have information about their eggs like the price and any other useful information. Is it more profitable to get the supplies there or from those small farms.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Na consultancy without payment be this!

Getting a Sienna Car or a bus?
Sienna will be a better take.
Why?
It will serve a double purpose for you - individual and business. Secondly you can resell it a good offer months later.
Also with Sienna you will have less disturbances with government officials while running your business once your formal registration documents are intact.
But Sir/Madam, the cost of a Sienna car cannot be equated with the cost of a shop. On the average an outlet will cost you N200k while a second hand Sienna 98/2000 will cost about N600k

Have you built a network of would be clients?
What is their weekly demand like?
Have you gotten farms or a source who can give you the volume worth moving with a car considering cost?

If your answers to the above questions are affirmative, then go for a Sienna Car. Your profit from your turn-over in two months can get you an outlet if you do not have much commitment hanging on you.

Novice4u:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Sequel to the other post, I can say that the most NEEDFUL in this business is getting a source where you can access your eggs unlimited. If you must have solved that issue, I think a car like Sienna will come to play as a starter.
You can get 1000 crates and sell it off [cash and carry] at a spot.
Then latter you can get an outlet.

If you need a sketch of how this will go, we can do it.

Happyfellow147:
Blackkie please come in here o, which one would be more profitable to get first given that one can only pay for a shop or buy a vehicle but not both
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Novice4u(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks sir@Blackkie....... God will definitely bless and reward your selfless gesture. You are really a guru of egg business.....
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Happyfellow147: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks sir @ Blackkie, I'm most grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.