Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (30614 Views)

Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
So this is Aba.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working
Na Buhari go do state road abi local govt road abi. Maybe Buhari go still clean ur toilet

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Sanfranka(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oke ezuola Abia..... Am sorry to my people in Abia state doing buz because it was abia citizens who voted that fool and good for nothing Men T.A Orji and his son Okezie ikpeazu... Na course bro
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by zendy: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope that Alex Otti reclaims his stolen mandate because Abia state has really suffered in the hands of PDP.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by funstufz: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
When structures are erected inside market on flood-ways/drainage, then let the people expect flood unstoppable.

Not the wailing wailers stuffs but I think erections of structures show be monitored and controlled in ALL our market to give ways for free flow of flood during downpours. Same goes during the dry season when you pass through some areas inside some market, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, the stench are just unbearable.

Let the market leaders and the governments work together to sanitize our markets.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Plus234(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
is this really A-line or faulks road by ariaria market ?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Ponponkon: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ishilove seun and lalasticclala ban me if you like. This thread is on front page whereas the one that shows efforts being made on how to solve the problem was relegated. You are all biased and corrupt. Your hatred for Abia and Ngwa people will spell doom for you one day. Mark my word God is alive and fights for us.

https://www.nairaland.com/2505247/abia-government-opens-up-blocked
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Ponponkon: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
God punish all the past leaders of Abia State and Bless his True son Ikpeazu whom has come to our aid. Anyone that wants Alex Oti is an enemy of progress.the looting by you umuohuhus is over. Nwafo abiala idozi abia.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by vega84(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Una see why we need our biafra grin #vegatalks
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by fubaradiri51: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chai ya! But wait, dis state no get governor?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
I was in that market a few weeks ago. .

Fuckery..

Kai.. Abia State needs Jesus or they should get Fashola as an expatriate governor to fix that state..

This just goes to show that even if Biafra is actualised, it would not translate to success for the east because the Eastern elites are just as bad as every other person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by charlesbailey(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
it is well... the deteriorating rate of infrastructures.. terrible
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
ojnnaco:
Honestly Aba particularly and Abia in general is cursed .... A state so lawless and full of greedy set of People

it is you that is cursed. because of a flood, thats why you can spew nonsense. is Lagos not usually flooded? at a time was Accra in Ghana not flooded whereby dozens of people died? do other states in nigeria not experience floodings too?

you are indeed cursed, because God blesses those that bless me and CURSES those that curse me. leave abia alone. like it or not, educationally, industrially they are better than MOST states in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Aba, the worst city I have ever seen in my life. I really pity those who reside there. Very horrible place to visit

what state and village are you from if I may ask?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1:
I was in that market a few weeks ago. .

Fuckery..

Kai.. Abia State needs Jesus or they should get Fashola as an expatriate governor to fix that state..

This just goes to show that even if Biafra is actualised, it would not translate to success for the east because the Eastern elites are just as bad as every other person.

keep your advice....its stale and useless. does Lagos, with all its billions of naira, and 'development', not experience flooding? mugu
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by tolayemi: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
The last time i was in Aba was in 2001 and if could still recall, Ariara has always been like that. Are we now saying abia state has no govt in place since then to date to fix this problem? God save us in this country from bad leadership
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
God punish all the past leaders of Abia State and Bless his True son Ikpeazu whom has come to our aid. Anyone that wants Alex Oti is an enemy of progress.the looting by you umuohuhus is over. Nwafo abiala idozi abia.

I won't blame you...its not your fault...your IQ is damn low to have condemned supporters of an opposing party. ihere me gbuo gi....
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Lucasbalo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Symptoms of a third world city. Imagine the kind of diseases flowing in that stream of a pool. Until the leadership faces the angst of the people, things will never change.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by abagoro(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Same old recycling of flood disaster and blaming Government. No miracle can stop flooding even in America or China. Most of these pictures of flood are more of politics than facing facts.

Is Ikpeazu to blame for this? The answer is negative. People should help Government by not dumping refuse in drainages.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by bengoodcreature: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Suffering and smiling
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by abagoro(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Symptoms of a third world city. Imagine the kind of diseases flowing in that stream of a pool. Until the leadership faces the angst of the people, things will never change.

I guess Washington is equally a 3rd world city. Flood is not in any way evidence of 3rd world.

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Ponponkon: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ara gbagbuo gi there. Which opposition? Minority ndi ohuhu that caused all Abia's problems? No way for you evil doers,Okezie of God has come fix things and it will take some time. The most important thing is that Ngwa people are happy. Go and die
SonOfEl:

I won't blame you...its not your fault...your IQ is damn low to have condemned supporters of an opposing party. ihere me gbuo gi....
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Pataki: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
BIAFLOOD!
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ara gbagbuo gi there. Which opposition? Minority ndi ohuhu that caused all Abia's problems? No way for you evil doers,Okezie of God has come fix things and it will take some time. The most important thing is that Ngwa people are happy. Go and die

ole ndi bu minority ndi ohuhu mebiri abia state? nwoke, gumakwa ishi gi....

maka na t.a.orji by onye ibeku ogosigi na ibeku nile mebiri abia state, orji kalu by onye igbere-bende ogosigi na bende Nile mebiri abia......bia, i-gakwara school?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep your advice....its stale and useless. does Lagos, with all its billions of naira, and 'development', not experience flooding? mugu

Go fhuck yourself you little twerp..

Did I refer to you when I made my post?

Zuzu ru Si na irúm gbafuo.. angry
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by SonOfEl(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1:

Go fhuck yourself you little twerp..

Did I refer to you when I made my post?

Zuzu ru Si na irúm gbafuo.. angry

o....i-na su kw'igbo ndi omambara.....am not surprised....thunder gbagbuo kwe gi.....afo anu like you

onwere oria bekee na-akpo "mad cow diseases"... odi ka onogi nime ahu, ga gbakwa ogwu gi....
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Swaggzkid: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working
You get eye....
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by trapQ: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Biafrans, when are you returning home?
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari is working,GEJ is trying,one Nigeria,one nation.
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by muri4mig(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari is working
see ur big head. What business does Buhari has to do with ur state and local government?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by ojnnaco(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
SonOfEl:

it is you that is cursed. because of a flood, thats why you can spew nonsense. is Lagos not usually flooded? at a time was Accra in Ghana not flooded whereby dozens of people died? do other states in nigeria not experience floodings too?

you are indeed cursed, because God blesses those that bless me and CURSES those that curse me. leave abia alone. like it or not, educationally, industrially they are better than MOST states in Nigeria.

U cursed fellow ... The states u used in citing example y can't u now compare them with Abia state nw. Why has the Chairman of the So called International Mkt decided to do Totally nothing irrespective of the flooding in shop payers door for yrs now? Y has ur former governor decided to live and operate from Enugu state if d state he governed for 8yrs is "Blessed" as u said ? and Why can't he peacefully walk in d streets of Aba (D major city) as d governor of d state ? I can now see d kind of blessing u mearnt for Abia and abians .
may d kind of blessing existing in Abia state be found in ur family and Ur dwelling IJN....
Re: Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State by prospero15(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
kingsolex:
to come soon .... Ohaneze group ask buhari to stop pushing water from the zoo to Biafra and urges him to come and fix this mess

Abia state no get governor?? Buhari na contractor??..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics) / U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts / Charles Okah And Obi Nwabueze Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.