Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme (26249 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Folksyharry(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Salvame:
please,how did you log in?what did you click on?thanks
I used the link they send through text then logged in with my email and password
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by starbuck(f): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
I also got an invite for the test, uniport..... Anyone with me
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by omosweet11(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Who else has the same venue as mine....JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
ifewunmy:
Please,is the test invite the same as the acknowledgement slip
It's not same. The test invite is titled "NBC 2015 Management Trainee EXAMINATION DOCKET " on it is your exam centre, date, time and exam password.

2 Likes

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Note, if you enter the wrong password it'll tell you, you weren't invited I had this challenge too until I got it right.

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by pappyG: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Its funny......got an invitation mail for the aptitude test, on logging on to the nbc website I'm seeing something else entirely.

Is it dat d whole tin is a scam or dis hcp recruitment guys are not organised

as anyone else try logging on to their account on www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Salvame(f): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Folksyharry:

I used the link they send through text then logged in with my email and password
ok.thanks embarassed
Folksyharry:

ok.thanks
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Folksyharry(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
starbuck:

Same here. have you been able to print the acknowledgement slip?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Abduletudaye(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2015
omosweet11:
Who else has the same venue as mine....JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos

Mine is same..i wont be far from Ilupeju that day sef... Do you know what to expect??
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Folksyharry(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2015
pappyG:
Its funny......got an invitation mail for the aptitude test, on logging on to the nbc website I'm seeing something else entirely.

Is it dat d whole tin is a scam or dis hcp recruitment guys are not organised

as anyone else try logging on to their account on www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com?

click on the link in the text and ensure you log in with the right email and password. your profile will show after logging in. you will find "Download Examination Slip" on top of the page, click on it to download
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Amiano(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
omosweet11:
I hav d same venue too oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by ifewunmy(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Folksyharry:

click on the link in the text and ensure you log in with the right email and password. your profile will show after logging in. you will find "Download Examination Slip" on top of the page, click on it to download
what would we do if we can't remember our password
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by ifewunmy(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2015
If anyone has materials,I don't mind o.olar26@yahoo.com
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by idgerrard(m): 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
If u are having any difficulty in signing in,pls use ucweb
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Folksyharry(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2015
ifewunmy:
what would we do if we can't remember our password

try logging in with any password you remember. if it doesn't work they should provide an option to get a new password. if no option to get a new password is provided you will have to send them a mail or call them
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Blogking(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
They are still updating their site. If you've forgotten yout password like myself, simply visit search your email and click the link they sent you after you registered a while back... It will lead to you page. Download the examination slip which is in PDF then you can print... I hope this helps. Any questions? Please who has a format for their questions? or better still past questions? What's their pay like?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wat courses did you all that got the invite study?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by tipcea: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
this is my first time to encounter this HCP people...the exam date is not far please any useful info about their past questions or test pattern will be highly appreciated....tipcea@gmail.com
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by rabluk(f): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2015
Please who knows what d job role luks like. N who is also in d abuja centre??
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by starbuck(f): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Folksyharry:

Same here. have you been able to print the acknowledgement slip?

Yea, what about you
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Folksyharry(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2015
starbuck:

Yea, what about you
I've downloaded it. I'll print it when I go out later
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Amiano(m): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Mine is same..i wont be far from Ilupeju that day sef... Do you know what to expect??
Pls can we hook up? i dont rili know d area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Abduletudaye(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Amiano:

Pls can we hook up? i dont rili know d area

Its aii..55BDA75D
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Raey2919(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
starbuck:
With u

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Samtobh(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
I didn't get the invite through text.pls can anyone paste the link they included in the text invite.Thanks
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Adehorze(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Samtobh:
I didn't get the invite through text.pls can anyone paste the link they included in the text invite.Thanks

Dear Applicant,
Further to your application for the NBC 2015 MT Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on, 30/09/2015 at 1:00 PM.?Venue is JKK House, 229, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju, Lagos.To view your exam details, visit www.nbcmt2015recruitment.com and log-on to your profile using your email address.?Print your invitation slip and come along with it to the test centre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Collineno: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Does it mean they are sending invites in batches? People hv been gettin invite from 23rd and people are still getting and again different time allocated to different people... Oluwa is involved o
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by gerabest: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
pls hw do i get to jkk house 229 ikorodu road ilupeju lagos from festac.. Direction needed.tnx
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by stynhaq(m): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2015
gerabest:
pls hw do i get to jkk house 229 ikorodu road ilupeju lagos from festac.. Direction needed.tnx

From Festac, get a bus going to Oshodi(Oke) that is, top of the bridge. Then You'd hear buses shouting Palmgrove-Ojuelegba or Yaba-Palmgrove.

Enter those, then tell them you'd stop at Town Planning. JKK is stone-throw away along the major road (Ikorodu Road).

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Bacteriocin(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy new week to you all. Since it is just to go write the test which they said is a computer-based, is it compulsory I put on corporate dress?
Thinking of going in jean and T-shirt.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by henrydsenator: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
@ Bacteriocin Noooo oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put on agbada and cap with walking stick to match. some peeps with their funny questions,lol!!!! Are you going for an interview?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Bacteriocin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
henrydsenator:
@ Bacteriocin Noooo oh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put on agbada and cap with walking stick to match. some peeps with their funny questions,lol!!!! Are you going for an interview?
You still didn't answer my question ooo. I get where I wan wear my "interview outfit" to a day after that day, that's why I'm looking for a way to where something else jare. Try understand my plight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? / Cardbury Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.