Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme (26243 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
NBC we are waiting oooo
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by AbbyE: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Ebi89(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyone with news concerning NBC aptitude test result? The process is taking long
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by kemiThegoddess(f): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
Any idea to expect as regards assessment on wed ?
AbbyE:
Yay, who else got an invite for assessment centre?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Pheisharah: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Hey guys is d assessment a reply for the exam written at jkk house? What's ur disciplines? I think most of us don't av a reply yet.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by azz19: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
I for say. I beg wen anybody in engineering section don c message make we knw.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by ALVA001: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pheisharah:
Hey guys is d assessment a reply for the exam written at jkk house? What's ur disciplines? I think most of us don't av a reply yet.
did any1 gt a reply from em, its ova a month now, anyway we go dy wait.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by fartkay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
zizytd:
NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme

The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.
The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:

Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);

Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);

Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);

Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

A maximum age of 26 years.

A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).

Completion of NYSC at the time of application.

Please note that:

You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.

Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.

Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

APPLICATION STEPS

New applicants should click on the "Start Application" menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.

Returning applicants should click on the "Continue Application" menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316

To apply visit http://nbcmt2015recruitment.com

Wat of me wey don do am 2 month ago. Watz thy faith
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by flamxy682(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Pls how can I get to ikoyi from obanikoro?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by AbbyE: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pheisharah:

Accounting
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
I believe only successful candidates were contacted. I received text messges and emails of an assessment centre from HCP. My assessment is tomorrow at Ikoyi.

I pray it ends well.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pheisharah:

It is the second stage of the recruitment process. Were you invited too?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by ifewunmy(f): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Assessment centres are always in phases....as many dat have not gotten the invitation,keep hopes high,at least u did not get a regret mail
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2015
ifewunmy:
Assessment centres are always in phases....as many dat have not gotten the invitation,keep hopes high,at least u did not get a regret mail

I was informed by one of the assessors yesterday that anyone not invited for the assessment centre did not make their cut. He said they had said only succesful candidates would be contacted.

I only pray I scale through the assessment centre. Tedious that was!
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
AbbyE:
Yay, who else got an invite for assessment centre?

How was urs?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by azz19: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2015
ifewunmy:
do you know anybody dat got a regret mail?

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2015
I don't think regret mails were sent by HCP. Maybe they'll do that later. Who knows?
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Opsydee12: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls who has heard anything after the assessment ooo
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by flamxy682(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Opsydee12:
Pls who has heard anything after the assessment ooo

Lol. Was about asking same question. Their silence is killing.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
flamxy682:

Lol. Was about asking same question. Their silence is killing.

I believe the way this works is that they contact only successful candidates. I was contacted for the assessment centre and it was conducted somewhere in Ikoyi. Stressful and tasking.

And I also heard some guys have been invited for the final interview next week at NBC's head office.

I however was informed that not all successful candidates from the assessment centre have been contacted.

My hope still brews.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Opsydee12: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow! Do you know what department was contacted i.e engineering, logistics, commercial etc.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Muyiwa600: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Engineering sir undecided
Opsydee12:
Wow! Do you know what department was contacted i.e engineering, logistics, commercial etc.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Opsydee12: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok Ma.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by texasbullet(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
sorry am posting this here

I got my job from here abt a year ago, and am doing well since then, so i felt I should give back to this forum,
we need a confidential secretary in our abuja office,

maximum qualification OND
must have a very good knowledge of microsoft packages, @least 90% knowledge
maximum age 28

and I assure u the pay is very good, its a staff package not contract.

if u meet the requirements pls call 08172014277
pls note, word, excel, and power point knowledge is very important.

2 Likes

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Excellergroup(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
texasbullet:

I got my job from here abt a year ago, and am doing well since then, so i felt I should give back to this forum,

maximum age 28

God blesssss you sir. Not that i meet the criteria or interested in the opening but just happy to see you "giving" back to this forum. We need more of this from nairalanders.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by texasbullet(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Excellergroup:

God blesssss you sir. Not that i meet the criteria or interested in the opening but just happy to see you "giving" back to this forum. We need more of this from nairalanders.

thank u, pple are calling already and I pray a nairalander gets the job
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by simplynace(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
texasbullet:

maximum age 28

Boss I hail oooo...

I hope you don't mind sharing NBC's salary structure for Management Trainee level (IT department)...
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Ukeachu1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
flamxy682:
Pls how can I get to ikoyi from obanikoro?

Good day bro. I got an invite for nbc assessment centre. Pls can u give me an idea of what to expect
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Ukeachu1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Monsignior:

I believe the way this works is that they contact only successful candidates. I was contacted for the assessment centre and it was conducted somewhere in Ikoyi. Stressful and tasking.

And I also heard some guys have been invited for the final interview next week at NBC's head office.

I however was informed that not all successful candidates from the assessment centre have been contacted.

My hope still brews.

Good day bro. I got an invite for nbc assessment centre. Pls can u give me an idea of what to expect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Got Hired And Fired Within 24 Hours / Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.