Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134496 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
ayolight:
@lagusta, tnks. yes presently her lips are blue. nd sometimes her palms. the cardiolodisy told us it is not safe to expose her to a local surgery cos of d severity of her condition. but I ll make enquiries. tnks.
@olu4life, pls dnt fget d info I ask u to send me. pls send to my hubby e-mail.
tnks everyone. she ate a little tday.
Just sent it to the phone number u posted.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Mynd44: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2015
ayolight:

we stay in ekiti state. you can call the no on the echo report to verify from them. just ask them abt the child that came for echo on the 4th of this month frm ekiti state. or u can pay us a visit if u live close to us. God bless u. or u can as well visit children ward in ekiti state teaching hospital to ask abt d child that was reffered to osogbo for echo test.

Where in Ekiti?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Mama Light it is well.
Unfortunately I dont know anyone in Ekiti, but I am sure that God will raise helpers for you in every aspect concerning Lights care.
Be stong and be prayerful. Light will overcome. Amen.

Olu thanks for giving this lady info. Hers too will have a good outcome in Jesus Name.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mynd44:
Where in Ekiti?
we live in Oye ekiti but my baby nd I stay wit my mum at ilupeju ekiti. tnks
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2015
pls Nigerians dnt forget my baby. pls. help us!!!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gudaftnun everyone. I want to say tnk u to d person dat sent his own support to our acc. Some days ago. I dnt knw u but God does. He ll hasten to bless u. I want to once again call on good Nigerians to pls come to our aid and help u. God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Evn Nigerians. tnks For ur prayers. just want to beg u all not to forget us. her weight has droped to 6.8kg. we were at ife tday Hopin to see a doc tomorrow as advised by someone who told us d to try OAUTHC. dat Dey might be abu to do d surgery. we ve to give it a try considering d fact dat we are still not capable of raising funds for India and the everyday increase in dollar value.
so we were told tday at d children ward that peadeatric cardiology clinics is on Friday.
we re back to ekiti and ll be going for s clinic on Friday. pls pray for us.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Oh Lord cry cry My prayers are with you and Light. God will keep her alive and well; and her light shinning always.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
gudevn good people. I want to say a big thank u to that person that sent her own way of saying Light must live to our acc. tnk u so much and God bless u ma. I also wnt to call on everyone to pray along wit us and not to forget us. my baby needs ur support. we need ur support. pls assist us to carry dis heavy load. pls help us sirs and mas. God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
The burden lifter said you should come to him and he will give you rest. May God in his infinite mercy heal her completely.

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
triangullar:
The burden lifter said you should come to him and he will give you rest. May God in his infinite mercy heal her completely.
amen. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
a blessed evening to everyone. we ll be going to OAUTHC tmrw. pls pray along wit us. she has not been eating well since yestetnit. we need ur prayers so that Dey can be able to perform d surgery there. atleast it ll reduce our expenses.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Bloomingbud(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
The all sufficient God will perfect all things and heal her perfectly, he gave her to you and he will surely cure her. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
tnks for ur prayers everyone. we were told to come back on Tuesday morning. so we re bak to ekiti.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
gudevn good people. our heartfelt gratitude to dat woman that God knows dat want our daughter Light to live, who sent us money yestday. God bless u real good ma. eshe pupo

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
we are back from Ife. the doctor said my daughter case is beyond what they can do at OAUTHC. even in Nigeria. he said as a matter of fact, we dnt ve time again. that d surgery should be done within the next one month. he said if care is not taking and we prolong the treatment it might be too late cos there won't be remedy again.
pls nairalanders help me and my family to save this innocent child. she is in pains. pls help us.
she cries a lot nowadays and d doctor said its because she cnt breathe well again nd oxygen is not in proper quantity in d brain.
pls help. my hubby is d only one working, Ive not been able to secure employment.
we can only afford about 900,000. that is if we take loan and sell our under developed land.
moderators pls help take this to front page, do all the findings and investigations u need to do to confirm my story.
cc lalasticala
Seun
ishilove
tehn
God bless u all.

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
pinkheartng. tnk u
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nigerians pls dnt forgets us. pls. I'm loosing it. moderators pls come to our aid.
cc lalasticlala
TeHN
okijajuju1.
pls I beg u.
3 nairalanders ve sent us money tru our acc. pls help.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Binthere: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ayolight, may God raise helpers for your adorable little one. She will not die in Jesus name. Why not send a mail to Stella' blog with all evidences attached. This is her email Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com and this is her blog www.stelladimokokorkus.com

Take care
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Binthere:
Ayolight, may God raise helpers for your adorable little one. She will not die in Jesus name. Why not send a mail to Stella' blog with all evidences attached. This is her email Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com and this is her blog www.stelladimokokorkus.com

Take care
I ve scanned and sent d report to her email. but ve got no reply. I Evn sent a message to d no she dropped on her blog. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by rezzy: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
It is well with her. Our prayers are with her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ahmanim: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
May Allah bring you succour and save little Light. Please do not lose it. There was a group formed here on nairaland TECH, i think during djdola's case. i tot it was meant for cases like this. pi will send d link.if am able to retrieve

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahmanim:
May Allah bring you succour and save little Light. Please do not lose it. There was a group formed here on nairaland TECH, i think during djdola's case. i tot it was meant for cases like this. pi will send d link.if am able to retrieve
Tehn does not handle medical cases again.
OP the Lord is your strength. God will see u through. Lemme tag some peeps here
Cc tearoses, idowuogbo, caracta, okijajuju1

Please I want us to see if we can help OP outside TEHN... Sorry to disturb. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Bibol(f): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove please verify and kindly put this on front page
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
tnks, olu4life, ahmanim, bibol nd others. pls help me beg the moderators to come to our aid. pls the pains is too much for the child nd even for us cos we re helpless.
everytime I see her cry to show she is not convinient, I feel so bad cos I alwYs have this feelings of y did I bring her to this world to suffer. pls help us.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
tnks olu4life, ahmanim., bibol and others. pls help me beg the moderators to come to our aid. we re helpless. the pain is too much for the child and for us, anytime she cry to show she is not convinient I always have this fellings of y I brought her to this world to suffer. pls assist us. God bless u all. amen.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 3:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Are there any doctors in UITH Ilorin that can forward her medical records and see if she can do the surgery?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Madam Dominique please can you help appeal to the supermods and admin to pls put this on the front page

Seun Osewa please help this baby by highlighting her case on NL front page. Thank you.

Time is of the essense and this baby needs help ASAP
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
@Ayolight, I'm so sorry about what you're going through right now. I know by God's special grace Light will live a long and fulfilling life.

tearoses:
Madam Dominique please can you help appeal to the supermods and admin to pls put this on the front page
Seun Osewa please help this baby by highlighting her case on NL front page. Thank you.
Time is of the essense and this baby needs help ASAP

I've recommended it to admin, let's hope it gets to fp soon.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by seunkeji5(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
@ Seun, pls help ayolight to take dis to front page, I don't really know her personally, but her case was on air at EKTV the broadcasting service in Ekiti state. her case is very real. pls help take it to front page. if you know anyone working in EKTV, you can verify. Thanks.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
dominique:
@Ayolight, I'm so sorry about what you're going through right now. I know by God's special grace Light will live a long and fulfilling life.

I've recommended it to admin, let's hope it gets to fp soon.
Thanks so much. Seun and lalasticlala abeg come and make an impact in this woman's life by moving to FP. Be a life saver biko... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.