Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134467 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
ayolight I didn't receive any email from your hubby, i asked a friend to contact him. a please send documents to nry258@hotmail.com
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
ayolight:
madam damiso ve called d doc at ife, he said we shud take her to d nearest hospital wia Dey can stabilize her like u said. so I called dat our doc that operates a private hospital he said he ll see her by 4pm tday. so I ll take her dia den. tnk u so much ma.
madam tearoses God bless u, my MIL was here on Sunday, cos my mum calld her, she saw d situation of things and she left dat Sunday, not until Wednesday dat she called. though I dnt pik d call sha. my parents are trying, my mum is just recovering frm hysteretomy or whatever Dey calld it wen we got d news of my baby condition. so she is very rich for nw, but yet still trying her best.
some also transfer to my acc yesternit, God bless u too.

That's great It is well. Hugs and kisses
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
A ray of light !
I got a reply from an NGO in Germany. This NGO authentic.

They need to know.
Name of the child Please complete name like on the birth certificate. ( if you can send me a copy)
When the child was born.
Where exactly it is staying
The hospitals that have been handling the child. Please if you have nr. from Doctors please send me

Is there already a hospital that would treat the child and what or how high are the cost.

Please send me an email .
It is better you make a short appeal to the organization it is called:

BILD Hilft e.V. -ein Herz für Kinder.

Please add pictures of yourself and your daughter. The medical reports. Send me as much as you can. So I can forward it to them this weekend
If you can get a doctor to make a fast right up letting them know there is no time. Do you have a newspaper article or any other information?

It is now up to you to send me those documents. If they agree to take care of the treatment in Germany, and provided of course you opt for a hospital nearer to where I live. I I promise you that I will take care of your accomodation, feeding and other needs as long as you need to remain in Germany. Please I dont want my reputation compromised. Make sure it is all genuine. Email me asap

13 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by blessedtwins: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
God bless you mutter.
ayolight come and see o.so you can do the needful.be careful not to make any mistakes with the documentation .All the best

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Great news. Thanks Mutter, may God bless and reward you. This little ray of light will shine brighter till its purpose is achieved in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
God is indeed kind, another smaller organisation has contacted me just now per email . They are willing to help but they say they are too small to fund the whole project but could do something and also help. I am overwelmed!! I pray God it works out.

14 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mum2bsoon: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
God will tk care of ur needs 2 mutter, He shall grant all ur desires in Jesus name. Thanks so much
Ayolight, the Lord will preserve n heal Light in Jesus name. U shall nt labour in vain.

6 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
mum2bsoon:
God will tk care of ur needs 2 mutter, He shall all ur desires in Jesus name. Thanks so much
Ayolight, the Lord will preserve n heal Light in Jesus name. U shall nt labour in vain.

Amen! Just lets pray that God will make a way. Please Ayolight send me the medical documents so that I can start sending them to hospitals here to get a a cost analyisis because this is what the organisations need to know.
If these organisations agree to help we might have to contact another organisation to fly her in safely with medical care on the flight if need be.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by breadplanets(f): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
God bless you mutter.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
blessedtwins:

My exact thot when she said her hubby was behaving funny.
Ayolight please don't use your hubby's account number.use yours. Abeg.
Also I sent a mail on your behalf to Stella of stelladimokokorkus blog but I have not got any reply
tnk u ma . ve sir dsame but no reply frm her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
mutter:
A ray of light !
I got a reply from an NGO in Germany. This NGO authentic.

They need to know.
Name of the child Please complete name like on the birth certificate. ( if you can send me a copy)
When the child was born.
Where exactly it is staying
The hospitals that have been handling the child. Please if you have nr. from Doctors please send me

Is there already a hospital that would treat the child and what or how high are the cost.

Please send me an email .
It is better you make a short appeal to the organization it is called:

BILD Hilft e.V. -ein Herz für Kinder.

Please add pictures of yourself and your daughter. The medical reports. Send me as much as you can. So I can forward it to them this weekend
If you can get a doctor to make a fast right up letting them know there is no time. Do you have a newspaper article or any other information?

It is now up to you to send me those documents. If they agree to take care of the treatment in Germany, and provided of course you opt for a hospital nearer to where I live. I I promise you that I will take care of your accomodation, feeding and other needs as long as you need to remain in Germany. Please I dont want my reputation compromised. Make sure it is all genuine. Email me asap
tnk u so much madam mutter. we re in d hospital nd she is on admission. Dats y I dnt reply on tyme cos d network here is veiry poor. I have to hang my phne somewia.
yes, I ll try nd take a break tmrw aftnun frm d hospital ti visit a cafe wia I can send allthose documents.
but how abt the mistake on the echo report. cos dia is no place wia Dey can do it around here.
also, we re presently in a private hospital close to us, can I ask d doc dia to write d article u re talking abt.
I hope u understnd my illustration nd questions?
God bless u ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Onegai:
ayolight I didn't receive any email from your hubby, i asked a friend to contact him. a please send documents to nry258@hotmail.com
I'm sorry abt dat ma. I ll contact u tmrw.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'm abt to send the required info ma. madam mutter.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
madam mutter, ve sent all available info ma. tnk u so much ma. u re blessed. madam onegai ve also sent a mail to d email. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
tnks u everyone. Light is responding to treatmet though the cough is still dia nd she is just trying ti eat little food. but she is not as weak as before. tnk u so much everyone that has contributed o her recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sorry jsut comming in myself my little boy had a bad asthma attack so I had to rush him to the hospital. I will take a look at what you have sent me. Please if the doctor can be so kind and make a write up where you are now it will be good. Hope e doesn`t charge you extra.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
I have contacted about three hospitals to give a cost estimate of the treatment.
I also contactedsome other organisations in Germany and some other organisations.
Please I am appealing to everyone to help as they can. God is your strenght Ayolight. Place your daughter in his hands.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
no, he dnt charge us extra.. we ve been discharged and we were billed #5700. she is better nd d cough has subside, though its still dia but not much. madam mutter tnk u so much for ur selfless service. Hw is d boy doing now?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
ayolight:
no, he dnt charge us extra.. we ve been discharged and we were billed #5700. she is better nd d cough has subside, though its still dia but not much. madam mutter tnk u so much for ur selfless service. Hw is d boy doing now?

Much better Thanks! I hope I have more news for you after the weekend. Have you tried to find out about the passports, what it would take and how long?
I admire your courage, may God give you strenght. You are a real mother giving all you can for your child! God bless you and the child!.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
God bless you Mutter. Thank you for helping this little girl.

Thanking God for laying His healing hand on Light, I am glad she has been discharged.

Ayolight maybe you should ask the doctor who you saw today to write a letter confirming that Ayo is a girl or can you send someone to the hospital where you had the test to get them to amend the report. But pls dont stress yourself over it.

Has anyone here posted this on Facebook. If so please tell me the page so I can share it too.

God will make a way for Light.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
ve posted the first page of d passport on Tuesday wen we got it. we nw ve a passport. tnk u ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
tearoses:
God bless you Mutter. Thank you for helping this little girl.

Thanking God for laying His healing hand on Light, I am glad she has been discharged.

Ayolight maybe you should ask the doctor who you saw today to write a letter confirming that Ayo is a girl or can you send someone to the hospital where you had the test to get them to amend the report. But pls dont stress yourself over it.

Has anyone here posted this on Facebook. If so please tell me the page so I can share it too.

God will make a way for Light.
he did dat in his write up I.e stating dat d baby is a girl. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
ayolight:
tnks u everyone. Light is responding to treatmet though the cough is still dia nd she is just trying ti eat little food. but she is not as weak as before. tnk u so much everyone that has contributed o her recovery.

Praise God I am so happy to hear that. It is well with you dear you too try catch a little rest when she is resting cos I know how emotionally and physically draining it is to care for sick child.if she sleeps a bit during the day you too lay down for a bit

God bless your mutter. May the almighty reward your labour of love. I am praying that something good will come out of all your hard work.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
gudevn everyone. I want to tnk everyone for dia support. nd encouragement. God bless u all. light is doing well tday. though she is not eating but she is good and trying to eat little food. the cough is also better. tnk u all. I ll not go to ife tmrw as planned. the doc sent me d contact of d hospital he wnts us to visit in India he said I should contact dem nd he ll take it up frm dia
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pinkheartng: 5:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Our prayers are with her madam. She WILL be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2015
God bless you Mutter and he will continue to heal your son, hope he's better now?

Light will overcome this by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
gudevening everyone. Light is doing fyn tday. she eat little nd smiles tday. I'm so happy. tnk u so much everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
ayolight:
gudevening everyone. Light is doing fyn tday. she eat little nd smiles tday. I'm so happy. tnk u so much everyone.

Thank God. Hope you are ok too I am sure that smile lit up your day cheesy

It is well with her and your family by His Grace

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please Ayolight,
Fill the form in this link
https://www.medizin.uni-tuebingen.de/Patienten/Kliniken/Kinder_+und+Jugendmedizin-p-796/Patienten+Onlineformular.html

It is from the Teaching hospital University of Tübingen. That way they can send a cost estimate. It is in Germen but quite easy to understand. They sent me an email that the form has to be filled for them to reply. The say you can fill it in Englisch and send reports in Englisch.

Copy me any reply they send you so can contact the NGO`s with it. I am still hopeful for other replies, but we need to give them time.
The want your contacts and that of the doctor on the case.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
damiso:

Thank God. Hope you are ok too I am sure that smile lit up your day cheesy
It is well with her and your family by His Grace
yes, I'm fyn. tnk u so much
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
aftnun house. I wnt to say hello nd to tell u dat Light is out fyn. though she is not eating well but atleast she is not weak nd d cough has subsided. tnk u all.
pls everyone should not forget us as regards the support we need frm u all. we need ur prayers as well as financial support. God ll bless u. and I wnt repay u wit this type of challenge. tnks

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
madam mutter, Hw re u nd ur boy? just checking on u nd to tell u dat my mind is wit u. tnk u for ur support ma. pls good Nigerians dnt forget my baby, ur baby. she, we need u. God bless u all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.